• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern C O V E N - a contemporary supernatural rp.

thumbelinaaa

seaspray soft
hi y'all.

so i've been itching to do a good group RP but haven't had too much luck honestly.

as of right now, I'm into supernatural type series such as CHARMED, AHS (COVEN, specifically) and THE VAMPIRE DIARIES. not that I want to ape off of those series. but what i'm looking for can found in those type of series; like the tone.

here's the set up;

the setting would be a kind of sleek city, like NYC. there is an agency for witches against evil supernatural beings in the heart of the city, though it is disguised as a multimedia company centered around fashion. you can create any character you want, whether they are causing trouble, need protecting or just a magical person making their way about the city.

there are six set slots open for this "coven" who works at the agency; eight young people who are the strongest witches born to the influence of one particular (astrological) planet; mercury, venus, mars, saturn, jupiter, neptune, uranus and pluto. They are led by Mother and Father, born under the influence of the Sun and Moon (these two would be NPCs).

it wouldn't be first come first serve for those positions btw.

now, outside of those the world can be freely populated by various creatures. faeries, vamps, etc.,

idk this is an idea soooo tell me if any of yall are interested!

Hi. I'd like to show my interest as I love, love, love Charmed, AHS, and well, not really Vampire Diaries but Legacies, which is a spinoff.

thumbelinaaa thumbelinaaa Hello! Thank you for promptly accepting my CS

I was looking over the characters and noticed there were significantly more females than males (i know it doesn't matter too too much but i enjoy creating a balance where i can) I was actually in the process of revising and creating a male character instead, if that's alright. If not I'm more than happy to use my female.

thumbelinaaa thumbelinaaa Hello! Thank you for promptly accepting my CS

I was looking over the characters and noticed there were significantly more females than males (i know it doesn't matter too too much but i enjoy creating a balance where i can) I was actually in the process of revising and creating a male character instead, if that's alright. If not I'm more than happy to use my female.

Sure you can!

I feel kinna silly, but how do i get to the IC? I tried to search it on rpn and it won't give it to me )=

I feel kinna silly, but how do i get to the IC? I tried to search it on rpn and it won't give it to me )=

No need to feel silly! I have yet to really link all the pages.

that's the ooc, we're pretty communicative in there thus far!

and this is the IC :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back