• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic C.H.I.H.O (A futuristic Superhero/Villain RP) (OPEN)

Would it be alright if he was incredibly strong and had some other ability since he would be one of the first waves of deviants

Can tell me more about the veteran role.. can they be deviants too or have special abilities too?
Veterans can have special abilities, they’re just long term members of C.H.I.H.O. Due to their experience, they’re allowed to take on lone missions with mid-level Deviants and Villains. A Veteran is usually much older than average members, most often in their mid thirties to early forties. Veterans can be Chimeras or Hybrids, but there currently is no Veterans known that became Deviants.

I’m thinking for my normal character either having virtually indestructible armor, an armadillo.

Or a water boatman; it can produce sonic waves. Though the way it does it.....

I think my second character will be a Agent or Prefect, possibly based on the DNA of a fox or a dingo. Any thoughts on this?

I think my second character will be a Agent or Prefect, possibly based on the DNA of a fox or a dingo. Any thoughts on this?
A prefect would be great since they lead the missions, and since I've got my character as a strategist it'd help since she'll have someone to report the information and strategy to, lol.

A prefect would be great since they lead the missions, and since I've got my character as a strategist it'd help since she'll have someone to report the information and strategy to, lol.
Yee! I agree with that as well, I’ll probably make them a really cheery guy that likes to bring in donuts every Friday lol

Yee! I agree with that as well, I’ll probably make them a really cheery guy that likes to bring in donuts every Friday lol
That sounds amazing, lol. It'd be nice contrast too, cause it seems we do have more serious characters so far. Diversity is always nice.

Also, does Sorn’s genetic templates need to be named? Or does it matter since he is a deviant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back