• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic C.H.I.H.O (A futuristic Superhero/Villain RP) (OPEN)

Shibe

I got some good memes
C.H.I.H.O Chimeras and Hybrids alike,
Independent Heroine Organization

What is C.H.I.H.O?
C.H.I.H.O is an organization developed by the United Nations used as a means of protection for the common public, and bands together a new subspecies of humans known as Chimeras and Hybrids. These subspecies were created in laboratories in the United States, scientists wishing to experiment with the human genome and enhance certain abilities in humans by splicing their DNA with the genetic information from plants and animals. The first handful experiments failing horribly and resulting in absolute abominations. These creations were known as ‘Deviants’, their strength and prowess being unimaginable to the human mind. Scientists managed to safely contain a small number of these creatures, but in 2049, a mass escape of Deviants occurred. These former humans now prowling about countrysides, allies of cities, and various other places. Creating chaos and disorder wherever they go, they seek destruction wherever they can find it. They have no sense of reasoning, very few are highly intelligent and actually plan their rampages but most are mindless entities that are filled with ire. They resent their creators, and their thoughts are consumed with suffering and revenge.

C.H.I.H.O was created to put an end to Deviants’ terror and to recapture them ethically, as well as to prevent Deviants from falling into the hands of rogue Chimeras or Hybrids. It is an elite group of lab created humans baring unique DNA and powers, the current amount of members worldwide is 784. C.H.I.H.O has two sets of headquarters, Alpha HQ being in New York, New York. And Beta HQ is set in Paris, France. There are various other chapters around the globe in large cities, such as Chicago, San Francisco, London, Rome, and Moscow. If a certain situation or events call for it, members needed for specific missions are transferred to other chapters or headquarters.

Chimeras
Chimeras are laboratory created humans that maintain two sets of DNA, a normal human genome, and the altered genome of a animal or plant. Due to having two sets, it is extremely difficult to medically treat them, since their bodies can reject blood or organs more easily. But their new abilities make up for this fact, such as minor shape shifting from cuttlefish DNA, or camouflage from chameleon DNA. Chimeras keep a normal human appearance due to still having a normal set of human DNA. Though their lifespans can be affected by the other set of DNA.

Hybrids
Hybrids have only one set of DNA, which is a human strand that has been spliced and altered. Adding DNA from a plant or animal with CRISPR. This is overall the more difficult subspecies to create, but do not have to be laboratory made, and can instead be a normal human from birth and have their DNA altered later. Hybrids were category that had the most failed experiments that later became Deviants. Their appearances often differ from normal humans, their bone shapes may change, and they may acquire extra features such as scales, fur, teeth, claw-like nails, or pupils that slit instead of contract.

About this RP
This RP will be a group based one, though I’m not sure how large it should get. It will consist of a team of superhero Chimeras and Hybrids working together and using their abilities to recapture Deviants, as well as preventing ‘villains’ or ‘rogue’ Chimeras and Hybrids from getting their hands on Deviants. The setting will switch between the two main headquarters in New York and Paris, and takes place in the summer of 2061, 12 years after the mass escape of Deviants.

There will be a discord server available, but the main roleplay will take place on RPNation.

Some rules

•Please write in 3rd person paragraph from, sometimes script form or first person from can really throw off a roleplay and confuse other players.

•Please do not control other’s characters, or kill them off. Instant-kills are also not allowed.

•Keep characters reasonable, only one ability per character and it must have some limits to it. Only human-ish characters please, anthromorphs probably wouldn’t fit into this roleplay. I will read each and every character sheet posted, if anything needs to be altered or changed I will PM you. Character sheets will be approved when I put a <3 reaction on it.

•You can have two characters at the moment, the number may increase later on.

•Cursing is allowed, and some darker themes will be present. Romance is allowed but nothing sexual. This also means no relationships between characters who are adults and characters that are underage.

•Be kind to others, it’s okay to have a character that’s a jerk. Just try not to be a jerk to others in out of character.

•Have fun! If you’re struggling with anything or have any questions be sure to PM me, it really doesn’t bother me to help someone out!

Roles Available

Strategist
(Plans missions, usually gathers information on the situation and provides a way to solve it to the team)

Support
(Aids other members during missions, whether it’s through medical attention or defense.)

Agent
(Hardly ever seen on the front lines, they mostly collect data on members to determine who is best fit for a certain mission, they also work with the military and government based on certain situations.)

Prefect
(Often leads missions, works together with Strategists. Most are not at all bossy, and use empathy and understanding to work along with their team)

Bulk
(Bulk members make up the majority of the team, and are needed for offensive means against a villain or Deviant.)

Tamers
(Members that work with capturing and caring for Deviants, and are similar to that of a zookeeper.)

Officers
(During an intense situation, they are tasked with clearing civilians from danger and ensuring their safety. Whether it’s a villain or Deviant in the area.)

Tanks/ Specialized Bulk
(Intensely strong members, are used in the containing of particularly difficult Deviants. Or in a situation where multiple Deviants are present.

Veterans
(Long time members of C.H.I.H.O, due to their experience, they can attend lone missions. A veteran has at least 15 years of experience.)

Trainee
(Members under 18 years of age, no member under the age of 18 can be a full time team member. They can attend mission but are not allowed to intervene unless the situation is dire and no other team members are available.)

Deviants
(Abominations with extraordinary abilities, few rarely have a high level of intelligence due to the deterioration of mental stability. Villains can often capture these creatures and use them for destructive means against innocents.)

Villains
(Rogue Chimeras or Hybrids, they either go into hiding from the government, or originally left C.H.I.H.O. Very rarely can a villain actually be a normal human.)

Character Sheets: Futuristic - C.H.I.H.O Character Sheets (Open)

This looks fun! I will see about getting a character sheet up sometime this evening or early tomorrow.

This sounds amazing, I do wish to be one of those one in a million highly intelligent deviants and a support chimera/hybrid, if that’s alright.

Physically, what would they look like?
For deviants, some may be more beastly and have features from the animal or plant they were spliced with, like say if a man was spliced with a wolf, he’d most likely look like an werewolf on steroids with rabies. Others could be more humanoid and just have severe deformities of their bodies, and the rest are in the ‘elderitch abomination’ category

Ok.
For the deviant, would it be a single creature? Or some sort of mixture?
Maybe he would be a mutated version of one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back