• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - High Casual

Despondency

☆ ᵃʳᵐʸ ☆
embed.php

ayk3gx.png

embed.php
|open}

On the outside, Sevit Academy appears to be a seemingly plain-looking academy. Though the prestigious boarding school with marvelous study rates boasts a romantic landscape to allow students to sit back and enjoy their studies. The academy encourages a sharper competition to the young adults. It depicts the friendship and relationships of the youth, while dealing with a harsh educational environment that emphasises competition.

The leader of Real King, the school's dance group - a ragtag group of outcasts who rank at the bottom of the academic barrel - clash with the White Tigers, the school’s academic club reserved for the students in the top 5% led by the school’s number one male student. The two groups are threatened to form a cheerleading team to boost the White Tiger's resume.

Under the guidance of teachers, will the team learn to overcome differences and become friends in the midst of immense parental pressure and preparation for their regional competition? Will they find out the true reason as to why this cheerleading group were formed together?

Find out and see...

{/slide}

{slide=
embed.php
}

Bonjour guys.

This roleplay is based on a
Korean drama called Cheer Up or Sassy, Go Go.

However, you do not need to watch the drama in order to join.

It's based on two groups of students forming a cheerleader group.

The thing is, these two groups have been rivals since day one.

The headteacher who is trying to maintain this perfect image finally comes up with a solution to put these troublesome students (dance group) at use.

To boost up the top students resumes for university. Except they don't know that. Maybe they find out... Maybe they don't.

So, yes. A high school roleplay. Romance, drama and
loads of emotions.

This will be a detailed roleplay.

I'm looking for a maximum of twelve characters (including me), however depending on how much interest this gets, I may drop it to ten.

The roles below are simply ideas created by me to help create drama and adventure in the roleplay. Feel free to alter them slightly if needed.

The M and F signify the gender of the characters.

{/slide}

{slide=
embed.php
}

• no slide
  • no slide
  • embed.php
    Leader's childhood best friend.

Talented at playing sports.

Suffers from a physical contact phobia.

Sweet, popular, understanding, child-like.

Taken by
    @Sunkissed.
    embed.php
    Gives off a scary vibe. Seen as a bully.

Has problems at home with his parents.

Forced to go to Sevit.

One of the best dancers in the group.

Taken by @_____.
    embed.php
    Her personality says otherwise to her cute appearance.

Only trustworthy to her close friends (Real King).

Hates the White Tigers with a passion.

Aggressive, spontaneous, full-blooded, crazy.

Taken by @_____.
    embed.php
    Never in a bad mood. Optimistic about everything.

Can be quite flirtatious.

His aim is to live life to the fullest.

Goofy, sociable, entertaining, fun.

Taken by @_____.
    embed.php
    Doesn't bother with his studies. Hopes to become a singer/dancer.

Deep thinker. Stresses over little matters.

Capable of making important and mature decisions.

Taken by @_____.

{/slide}[/accordion]
[/bg]

SociallyAwkward123 said:
probs going to reserve pretty soon. if possible
I'm going to reserve a female Real King and A IDK Male

All I know is all my FCs are models and the male fcs make me thirsty af

Kawaii said:
I'm going to reserve a female Real King and A IDK Male
All I know is all my FCs are models and the male fcs make me thirsty af
and i'm over here like, 'So who in GOT7 or BTS should I use this time?' xD

tumblr_inline_nn4lq99jO41tohirr_500.gif

SociallyAwkward123 said:
and i'm over here like, 'So who in GOT7 or BTS should I use this time?' xD
tumblr_inline_nn4lq99jO41tohirr_500.gif
Bruh

What I like about finding fcs is that you can find fcs you didn't use for further use.

tumblr_mrxtt3TrpX1qzd9t6o1_500.jpg

2949732877_zf8RNT2K_phpn8FtPT.jpg

l6vjmCx3.jpg

85e301d587aec2787ed5db9360ed80d2.jpg

2016-03-29_094254.png

This is why I'm thirsty rn

Last edited by a moderator:
Kawaii said:
Bruh
What I like about finding fcs is that you can find fcs you didn't use for further use.

tumblr_mrxtt3TrpX1qzd9t6o1_500.jpg

2949732877_zf8RNT2K_phpn8FtPT.jpg

l6vjmCx3.jpg

85e301d587aec2787ed5db9360ed80d2.jpg

2016-03-29_094254.png

This is why I'm thirsty rn

tumblr_inline_nv75ghlxYQ1ss4qgy_500.gif

my fc list is already so full of actors, idols, and models that i've lost count. pretty sure i've seen the majority of possible Social fcs xD

SociallyAwkward123 said:
tumblr_inline_nv75ghlxYQ1ss4qgy_500.gif

my fc list is already so full of actors, idols, and models that i've lost count. pretty sure i've seen the majority of possible Social fcs xD
The models are actually the chosen ones from my list and I'm looking to add more

However, I'm so indecisive, I have to ask other people to help like you and Barbara

Last edited by a moderator:
Kawaii said:
The models are actually the chosen ones from my list and I'm looking to add more
However, I'm so indecisive, I have to ask other people to help like you and Barbara
tumblr_inline_nuqeu0GRAj1tcyoug_500.gif

I look at this because I was curious....then I see

SociallyAwkward123 said:
My Flippin Bias...WTF MAN?!

Anyways @Despondency I swear there was a drama that had this plot. Either that or it just reminds me of dramas. I love it!

Dunno if I'd join in though, hm...is there romance? Heck if theres hot guys I just might... I have issues everyone on this site should know that by now xD

RegalWindstar said:
I look at this because I was curious....then I see
My Flippin Bias...WTF MAN?!

Anyways @Despondency I swear there was a drama that had this plot. Either that or it just reminds me of dramas. I love it!

Dunno if I'd join in though, hm...is there romance? Heck if theres hot guys I just might... I have issues everyone on this site should know that by now xD
omfg i really want to use Jin though, but his dancing xD he's so gr8 what am i talking about xD can he just be that awkward guy who holds the sign upside down? pfffft he would totally be hakyeon's character in Sassy Go Go xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back