C.C. - Out of Character Chat

so everyone i am sorry if this rp has been feeling a bit slow. I keep promising to reply more and faster and i end up not doing so. I will be online for another hour so i will be acctively replying. (alsodrinking rum arrrrrgggh)

This being said i will be wrapping up the mission soon. no excact date because it relies alot on our posting speed i dont leaving people behind but the rp needed a push your mission is to not get caught now. we cannot communicate with each other either or attack as it will draw to much attention.

your game of cat and mouse....now begins. a first for the canines rp. being useless and helpless.
Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

Hey everyone, i am still alive i have just been out of my home country with no internet. I am not back yet however, i just felt bad and i wanted to let yall know

its ok im god modding for you. i will be in vegas for my 5 year and my gf and my birthdays. We will be seeing some cool shows and eating good food then i leave on the 8th and return the 1th just an fyi during this time you guys will be allowed to control your machines that are hunting you but you cannot combat them. This being said im going to wrap up the mission afterwards and assume everyone can get out safely hopefully by then

ok so...i am aware my previous post dint seem to rather connect with what Tammy posted...seeing i posted before i read it as it was a new recently added one, but seeing how she went with my post i guess i go along?
I am just rather confused, i will be making a post soon detailing everything we had once plan, seeing she told me to prevent hold up on the RP, so i guess we will be good, of course if anything is wrong i will delete it and do it as i must.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac
( ok everyone. I leave for vegas tomorrow night and return tuesday. I am sorry to cut the mission a bit short but replies have been a bit slower so anyone who doesnt let me know if they are still active or does not wrap up their post will be excluded from next mission, please let me know. I will try to reply on tuesday but if I dont wednesday for sure. I have also bee busy as I found out i am moving into a new place and on top of that have to juggle rping, work, vacations, and social life. which is shitty and hard im stressed as fuck. But this being said I will also be recruiting new players during this time and hoping you guys know people that want to join. I cant wait to see how your posts are wrapped up. The chopper will get us one way or another.)

Wooop, woop, woop, woop.
kjT3nQp.gif

Got to post, will do asap, aka tomorrow. The only person that I'd think would be interested is here, wave hi, yons. With that, I bid you all a good night. After I look at the post.

*Looks around while drinking tea*
wait what?- i was drinking tea what? who said my name?
*waves*
HELLO CRAB PEOPLE...i mean...BANANA PEOPLE!
gOOOOOdnight Beo! i will make sure to post in the morning (Seeing i have to get up with my bro to go do some stuff) will make sure to post! and no...i wont forget this time i promise! i am really enjoying this and cant wait to finally get on that mech!

I love the new posts. However... I've missed so much that I'm not sure where Bade is at this point. I have a job that requires me to be without internet on all weekdays so Saturday's are my only day off. If you need to take control of him on those days I can trust Yonsisac Yonsisac and tammynorthland tammynorthland to do so... IF needed.

Any way, where do you want Bade?

Again. I apologize. My communication was not the greatest.

I love the new posts. However... I've missed so much that I'm not sure where Bade is at this point. I have a job that requires me to be without internet on all weekdays so Saturday's are my only day off. If you need to take control of him on those days I can trust Yonsisac Yonsisac and tammynorthland tammynorthland to do so... IF needed.

Any way, where do you want Bade?

Again. I apologize. My communication was not the greatest.
Well the mission right now for all is to GTFO from the location to the extration point and not get caught, you can write that bade exited the cave and through the forrest making his way to the extraction.

right now Markov and Jawz are off the groups grasp, they are seperated and cannot communicate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back