C.C. - Out of Character Chat

thank you so much for being apart of the canines. I congrats you on completing your first mission in the canines. This being said Marka and I will be embarking on a 1x1 on the story. but i will give everyone a few days to recollect and enjoy some freerole playing in the IC main tab. You can do whatever you want for the time around until monday i will begin the next mission. If you know anyone that wants to join the next mission i hope you will recommend them everyone,.

me personally: I just moved 9 days ago into my new apartment. Just after my vacation i didnt have the ability to cancel on. My roomate just told me she decided to sell the condo i live in in san diego(sucks i know) so i will be moving again....... '-' im so pissed off because now i have to move all my shit again. This being said i wont worry about it. I come here to seek sollace from my real life and you guys make this rp great. I hope it doesnt die after the time it has been around. I really love you all. Thank you so much. I hope to hear from you in the occ here. We will begin a new mission very soon. :) enjoy

tammynorthland tammynorthland
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

Glad to hear this is going as you wuv Tammy XD i know that feeling of moving, not the best, but moving twice in a row? never happen to me that...Juts take ya time! i bet we will be all glad to wait for ya! and honestly this RP i feel it wont die, knowing how its history dates long ago...don't feel it going down any time soon

Hi guys! So Crimson Canines became an official hosted project in the update. I'm going to transfer ownership to Tammy. I already messaged him and we'll work this out. Please give me a list of all active members that didn't get invited.

okay everyone. apart from myself being offline the past week (due to once again complications from work and my new home i moved into, also it was my 5 year anniversary and birthday this month so i been going out a lot and working extra to make up for it) so this being all said. I want to get a serious headcount in fear that the rp is dying. If that is the case. i will still one on one with Yonsisac Yonsisac as we are stuck together hahah

last but not least i am giving everyone until sunday to get an answer. I am just trying to get the vibe of everything. Rp is very inactive lately.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac Cosmosis Cosmosis

okay everyone. apart from myself being offline the past week (due to once again complications from work and my new home i moved into, also it was my 5 year anniversary and birthday this month so i been going out a lot and working extra to make up for it) so this being all said. I want to get a serious headcount in fear that the rp is dying. If that is the case. i will still one on one with Yonsisac Yonsisac as we are stuck together hahah

last but not least i am giving everyone until sunday to get an answer. I am just trying to get the vibe of everything. Rp is very inactive lately.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac Cosmosis Cosmosis
Ima' hand over ownership to you now.

please important announcement. I apologize for my lack of posting these past few days. To give you guys all the full story heres what happened. I rented a room on craigslist in a house and the tenant was super cool until she tried illegally kicking me out and stealing my deposit i was going to use as rent. This being said i also put a lock on my room which she broke into. This leading from one thing to another. it got worse and worse from shutting off my power to turning off the wifi to turning the heater on full blast in the middle of summer then breaking the control unit. All this and i stayed until the first of the month. she was desperate for money and was trying to either get me to pay up or to leave the room because her mom(the real owner) was kicking her out and she tossed me under the bus as well. That is why i wasn't on this past week. life has been really crazy and now i get to go on vacation for hard summer in California this weekend with peace of mind since i just changed all the locks per the real owner. Now i apologize for the lack of communication and everyone who said here i will assume they are still in the game with me. and yes i get to stay at the place for another month until august 31 i just wont have internet unless im on my phone or at work I will be letting everyone post free roam until Tuesday when i get back from my vacation. The next mission will begin immediately. sorry for the wait. please dont think the rp is dead because i cannot let it die per Zer0 Zer0

Our next mission will embark Tuesday the 8th. until then we are free to roam the rp. im so sorry guys

please important announcement. I apologize for my lack of posting these past few days. To give you guys all the full story heres what happened. I rented a room on craigslist in a house and the tenant was super cool until she tried illegally kicking me out and stealing my deposit i was going to use as rent. This being said i also put a lock on my room which she broke into. This leading from one thing to another. it got worse and worse from shutting off my power to turning off the wifi to turning the heater on full blast in the middle of summer then breaking the control unit. All this and i stayed until the first of the month. she was desperate for money and was trying to either get me to pay up or to leave the room because her mom(the real owner) was kicking her out and she tossed me under the bus as well. That is why i wasn't on this past week. life has been really crazy and now i get to go on vacation for hard summer in California this weekend with peace of mind since i just changed all the locks per the real owner. Now i apologize for the lack of communication and everyone who said here i will assume they are still in the game with me. and yes i get to stay at the place for another month until august 31 i just wont have internet unless im on my phone or at work I will be letting everyone post free roam until Tuesday when i get back from my vacation. The next mission will begin immediately. sorry for the wait. please dont think the rp is dead because i cannot let it die per Zer0 Zer0

Our next mission will embark Tuesday the 8th. until then we are free to roam the rp. im so sorry guys
Shit happens man! Still here. If if anybody has interest in a side mission run by me in the meantime lemme know

Oi. It happens! I say, you sue the woman for attempted murder. I'm not kidding.
Breaking the heating unit after putting it on full blast during SUMMER could get you killed. (Dunno where you live, ima assume Florida or around arizona/Texas. Just cause ik it's hot in those areas lol.) Or just sue her for trespassing/invasion of privacy. #BrokeMindThinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back