C.C. - Out of Character Chat

its like i have been having this writer block on this mission because i keep changing my mind on how i want it to pan out haha sorry guys even im in for a surprise

Do you have an end goal for the team? If you do, then it'd be controlled winging. And since I believe you have at least something in mind, you'll be fine. And have you seen the trailer for Anthem? Made me think of Crimson Canines if it were turned to a video game.

Do you have an end goal for the team? If you do, then it'd be controlled winging. And since I believe you have at least something in mind, you'll be fine. And have you seen the trailer for Anthem? Made me think of Crimson Canines if it were turned to a video game.

I look forward to it!!

so for the most part when i GM roleplays i love discussing in OOC what shit should hit the fan. But with this rp ive kinda been alone and as a result its been a bit harder

the reason is because this rp is a bit more dynamic in terms of managing even when zero the old gm managed it they gmed it in a similar fashion. so im trying to switch it up every mission however this and the next mission will be very imparitive and cool so i hope you enjoy

IDK if i should post or not? I mean, Ikari's mask is shining bright so that'll prooobably alert the big metal boiz of something. Lol

Everyone (at the gym can't tag) I will be increasing posting speed and thus some replies may also be shorter. But I encourage you all to keep up the healthy pace :) work is busy as fuck as usual. But I'm a bit more free lately.

Post and no chars have even gotten to the entrance. They are trying to get visuals of the only human entity they currently see
wait so, our post with bade and i proceeding to enter the cave are invalid? oh i dint know but alright thanks, i was rather confused what was going on but seeing no one is in the cave.
BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader
ok so, we wont be in the cave at all, we can just say they where talking outside and behind cover so the whole conversation they had is still relevant alright?

ok so, we wont be in the cave at all, we can just say they where talking outside and behind cover so the whole conversation they had is still relevant alright?[/QUOTE]
Yes! Ofc...

wait so, our post with bade and i proceeding to enter the cave are invalid? oh i dint know but alright thanks, i was rather confused what was going on but seeing no one is in the cave.
BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader
ok so, we wont be in the cave at all, we can just say they where talking outside and behind cover so the whole conversation they had is still relevant alright?

yes i forgot to tell you to edit it not to enter the cave. and yes staying behind cover is fine but curerntly i need you guys to scout while we move in to get a facial scan of the human

ok everyone.....EDC is this weekend....im so sad i couldn't go....but i get to see snoop dogg at FUCKING HARD SUMMER. red bull is streaming the whole rave live this weekend on their website free. its lit as fuck.

also i am sorry i dissapeared for 2 days. my app got all fucked up so i couldn't post and the internet in my phone was messed up. My manager was eyeballing me all day at work so i had a hard time being able to post until i got home. But things get hefty real soon. once agin i am gonna be moving the rp a bit faster just last two days were dumb as fucks

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

. Im trying to involve the groups. Discover some type of blood on the walls perhaps. But a different consistency. like its not natural blood. Perhaps because it wasn't a humans blood but why would it be on the walls or ground. AND who would have killed something if there only robots.

how about a robot has a logo or emblem and you snap a picture of it. perhaps it leads us to a company?

perhaps there are more crates that contain explosives? supplies for mining? food? animal carcasses? what could be inside and why would that be there? how about another test tube but this one is empty? your free to pitch ideas and reasons why this lab may have them there. If it doesnt ft im gonna tweak it to make it make sense into the story.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

im trying to hear other ideas and allow players to pitch into the rp this way we all can create plot twist and important details together without giving away the plot since its still a surprise

I wont lie i have been rather lazy recently sorry about that. I will begin my part and make sure to stay 100% up to date, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread