C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader @ Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall @ Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

boys in the hood. I sincerely apologize for my sporadic(and lack of posting) I am not neglecting my RP family and i am more committed than ever to this rp due to how many amazing writer i was so lucky to get to join the Crimson canines. now this being said. keep in mind I just finished my 6th 13 hour MININUM shift in a row on top of that ive been getting not nearly enough sleep and on top of it im trying to toss this and the gym in the mix. i havent hung out with any of my personal friends since my vacation and on top of THAT i havent seen my best friends in over 3 weeks. I love you guys though and this rp is amazing and you mean the world to me. But please be patient just a little longer. I am not out and my posting will pick up as well as the mission. But i let the next post allow everyone to plot and play accordingly to make it a bit more open and fun for you guy. You are free to enjoy at least i hope you will :)@The Broken Mind
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader @ Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall @ Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

-Harley.

427120_293671180702801_212147665521820_697334_445267490_n.jpg

Good thing Ikari's with the Crimson Canines! I wouldn't wanna run into him if he was the enemy.
His shoulder is gonna be problematic later though. That is for sure! Lol.

Good thing Ikari's with the Crimson Canines! I wouldn't wanna run into him if he was the enemy.
His shoulder is gonna be problematic later though. That is for sure! Lol.
Marka just sees Ikari as some barbaric soldier honestly....she is glad still he is on the team or surely lost would have changed.

Tbh life got caught up with me and prevented me from posting....now i am very lost as to were to have Degan for a post.
0_0

Marka just sees Ikari as some barbaric soldier honestly....she is glad still he is on the team or surely lost would have changed.
I'll wait for some others to answer Ikari BUT he's gonna tell Marka something. He didn't ask weather to leave them alive. He asked if he could kill them or if someone else wanted too. Ikari crushes all opposition unless he chooses otherwise, which is rare.

I'll wait for some others to answer Ikari BUT he's gonna tell Marka something. He didn't ask weather to leave them alive. He asked if he could kill them or if someone else wanted too. Ikari crushes all opposition unless he chooses otherwise, which is rare.
oh....um...sorry i think i miss read XD but alrighty!
so as i see Ikari is rather a competitor huh, a barbaric one at that just throwing bodies...

and as you can tell everyone, Marka is rather truly the novice at the soil she stands on huh, why you think she carries a data pad about nature, loooook at this! just like a few post in the mission and marka already was NEAR death! XD i am actually laughing how well i am...see...even in the side missions she says its her first deployment!...bet she will be the first one to die by a floating pickle..

I am really enjoying how this will develop to XD
and question will characters get "nicknames" ? like depending what happens or what they do they get a nickname like IRL military? rather curiuse as i have been really in to this and just wanna know...

and on a side note something is up with my corrector so expect some errors, i will pass my post through a new one till i fix the one i use for my ussual RP.

I am really enjoying how this will develop to XD
and question will characters get "nicknames" ? like depending what happens or what they do they get a nickname like IRL military? rather curiuse as i have been really in to this and just wanna know...

and on a side note something is up with my corrector so expect some errors, i will pass my post through a new one till i fix the one i use for my ussual RP.

this can be given or chosen. Of course we will as our players become closer and grow together

Now everyone in other words. I have been haviong a hard time with this mission for some reason i dont know why but writers block has gotten me for a week now i am trying my best haha hope you guys dont hate me

Users who are viewing this thread