C.C. - Out of Character Chat

hoooo interesting! alright i will get on to read and see! i have to introduce my character seeing she is a new addition

and actually i MIGHT have a side mission for the future once we compleat Samurai Jay Samurai Jay side mission!

BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis @Abdel featherfall Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Cosmosis Cosmosis Yonsisac Yonsisac Pavan Pavan

Ok everyone as of now the Crimson Canine tab 2 just opened up. You can host missions in here if you wish however only one side mission at a time and once it ends the gm will obviously let everyone know

This being said Samurai Jay Samurai Jay wants to host a new mission
Where should i join in?
(Oh. BTW. Can i haz link to CS Harley? I furgot who meh characterz arrrr... I'm so horrible. XD)

its in the tab section but yea hang on for a second.

as for everyone else i got the flu and have literally been sleeping all day
Oh i really hope you get better! i know how much it sucks to have the flu i really hope you get better soon!

Oh i really hope you get better! i know how much it sucks to have the flu i really hope you get better soon!

i have work to and its training week and i had to call out and the training was mandatory but im so sick i came into work today and it wasnt going to happen. work was a nightmare

BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Cosmosis Cosmosis Yonsisac Yonsisac Pavan Pavan

I apologize for not starting the mission today. I was sick with the flu all damn day so it was really hard to even sit at my laptop and commit to typing a 1500 word intro. I wanted to let you guys all know just because Im a failure today. I feel alot better but overall i still feel like shit haha. Now this being said i will plan on posting tomorrow or wednesday on my first post to get the new mission started and I wanted to let you all know that Samurai Jay Samurai Jay will be hosting the first mission tab 2 for the rp side mission he will be able to take the baton once i open up the intro post to lie the land for the crimson canines

My guess is you can post now, just have it be a brief synopsis of what boot camp was like. I'm also willing to bet that there's going to be a post in the future introducing everyone to each other so they formally create a squad, have it on paper and what not. Personally, I'm going to be having Connor get back into shape, maybe pop into the boot camp every now and again and go on jogs with them. But not be in boot camp, of course, he has privileges.

My guess is you can post now, just have it be a brief synopsis of what boot camp was like. I'm also willing to bet that there's going to be a post in the future introducing everyone to each other so they formally create a squad, have it on paper and what not. Personally, I'm going to be having Connor get back into shape, maybe pop into the boot camp every now and again and go on jogs with them. But not be in boot camp, of course, he has privileges.
I would go post but
1:Bed calls...
2:Wanna wait for har JUUUUST to be safe
3:Need to check my Characters again

As for Connor, If he stops in B.C., He should see Ikari, who is a tank of sorts. Not very bulky but strong and nimble. Plus, he always seems cold so IDK how Connor will like him. Lol. (Edit: Ikari hasn't liked taking orders very well and he always holds back cause he likes mind manipulation over brute force but he will use it.)
Now Tsu is a sweet girl who could have possibly checked on Connor if he tripped at the start of Boot-camp or at some point he dropped in? Up to you though.

Connor is an out of shape old man (compared to everyone else), of course he's going to need to be checked up on every now and again.

Going to be honest i think i made my post kinda to long so i separated it in two, the prolong and what is currently happening but i will wait as i need to know something from Tammy as of now that needs answering. But i am exited to be here! can wait to meet the old legends and the new peeps!
I am just gonna say it, Marka is gonna be kinda interactive like a lot XD

Users who are viewing this thread