C.C. - Out of Character Chat

might want to see who wants to join this mission anyone who doesnt answer usually opts out of side missions. I get a head count so i know who to include and how many people are in the mission
Samurai Jay Samurai Jay

Sorry if i was gone for sometime, had a situation but im back at full force! i will start reading and get stuff done

Will everyone prefer to have this be a mech mission. Or prefer everyone to do a footsoldier mission?
Footzies! Cause if not Tsukimi and Ikari will need to get mechs and they'll be ill-trained to work with them. Tsu will accidentally break things, Ikari will decimate them then the machine. XD

Lol the side mission is still up if people post in it also the side mission is a foot,mission since I need to see how everyones mechs work together before ill let them into it

Footzies! Cause if not Tsukimi and Ikari will need to get mechs and they'll be ill-trained to work with them. Tsu will accidentally break things, Ikari will decimate them then the machine. XD

boss all canines are required to know how to operate and fight with mechs and machinary. If they choose not to fight with them they can do that per mission allowed not to. Otherwise the only real acceptance in in a situation like ace of spades and queen of diamonds where they piggyback off each other. hence what the canine boot camp is

boss all canines are required to know how to operate and fight with mechs and machinary. If they choose not to fight with them they can do that per mission allowed not to. Otherwise the only real acceptance in in a situation like ace of spades and queen of diamonds where they piggyback off each other. hence what the canine boot camp is
If it's okay... Maybe Tsu at least, didn't have to learn mech things due to being a medic? If not i'll incorporate the mech info into their mind.

no because all medics are mech trained as well. Hence why we have medics in the canines that have the ability to fight. Remember its not the army. all the canines are special trained soldiers
Cosmosis Cosmosis

wait so i re-read everything and having a roommate is mandatory?
Huh well that changes things, If anybody dose not a have a roommate or want to room in with Marka just tell me!

wait so i re-read everything and having a roommate is mandatory?
Huh well that changes things, If anybody dose not a have a roommate or want to room in with Marka just tell me!

yes roommates are mandatory and the only reason why is because im trying to make everyone converse with each other and allow charas to bond and have fun and all. Hence why i decided to let everyone do some hanging out and exploring and lore based shit for the last 4 days or so. I will be opening up the new mission tomorrow :)

until then. I hope everyone is having a lot of fun. I want to make sure my friends are all having a good time. and enjoying their rp experience on here.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis @Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

Users who are viewing this thread