C.C. - Out of Character Chat

sorry for the delay. My notifications didnt let me know you all posted. so wierd since the update. I still will wrap this mission up but it may go on a couple days longer than planned

So when do the new characters get brought in Jay wants to play
-the armored pilot laughs evily with the backround being set on fire from his mech-

also I will be creating a new thread in the next mission as well which will be side missions for the 10x canines. if anyone wants to host the first mission it will be proposed on the OCC and everyone can vote on it and I will decide if it is a tiebreaker. Or if we arent organized enough to do that you guys can propose one and I can aprove it and let you guys host it!!

BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Cosmosis Cosmosis Yonsisac Yonsisac Pavan Pavan

Ok everyone. I will be revealing a RP Mission 2 tab this upcoming week which will be a perfect for our new players to host their own missions. Not only this but there will be a free roam section much like our previous generation of roleplayers. This being said I will be starting the new mission may 1st. Can I please get a head count on who is and isnt active in the rp? We did lose one player (nyalas writer)

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Cosmosis Cosmosis Yonsisac Yonsisac Pavan Pavan

Ok everyone. I will be revealing a RP Mission 2 tab this upcoming week which will be a perfect for our new players to host their own missions. Not only this but there will be a free roam section much like our previous generation of roleplayers. This being said I will be starting the new mission may 1st. Can I please get a head count on who is and isnt active in the rp? We did lose one player (nyalas writer)
*Stays in his desert camo in the green bush*

Users who are viewing this thread