C.C. - Out of Character Chat

yes roommates are mandatory and the only reason why is because im trying to make everyone converse with each other and allow charas to bond and have fun and all. Hence why i decided to let everyone do some hanging out and exploring and lore based shit for the last 4 days or so. I will be opening up the new mission tomorrow :)

until then. I hope everyone is having a lot of fun. I want to make sure my friends are all having a good time. and enjoying their rp experience on here.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis @Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

okay so a few questions, does this mean that my penthouse suite is gone? and secondly, can i import my character from the previous Rp?

*softly snickers evilly*
Hehe...i am all alone...its all mine....i cant tear the walls apart but i can suit it to my needs...and there will no one to stop me..

Now I will start the main mission tomorrow due to unforeseen drunk events at my friends house (old friend gotway to drunk and threw up and blacked out lol)

tammynorthland tammynorthland sorry for randomly going dark on you! real life kicked me in the teeth pretty hard. I'll be taking the next couple days to catch up on what I missed and figure out Where the hell Alerius went xD

Thats totally fine because im starting the main rp today when i have time to post currently busy at work but some time will free up. so you can jump into the mission as it opens.

typing up post now@The Broken Mind
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader @ Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

everyone went quiet once i posted the new mission. Is everyone still in the rp I posted? I can post again with the mission start but id rather give everyone a chance
Idk how you want me to reply so i don'y mind letting you control Tsu a lil to set her in the right place. If not, type ya post and i'll follow with what you give in the response. =3

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I will not be online until monday. I am going to a rave in california up north of my hometown so I wont be online at all. This being said everyone has fill permission to converse and move the mission forward as LONG AS NO ONE IS DETECTED OR EXPOSES COMBAT. You can face obstacles, talk about anything, or even get attacked by a creature you have to escape or kill. I will return this monday and be able to reply to the posts and whatnot :) I hope I recover quick from this rave lol

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader @ Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I will not be online until monday. I am going to a rave in california up north of my hometown so I wont be online at all. This being said everyone has fill permission to converse and move the mission forward as LONG AS NO ONE IS DETECTED OR EXPOSES COMBAT. You can face obstacles, talk about anything, or even get attacked by a creature you have to escape or kill. I will return this monday and be able to reply to the posts and whatnot :) I hope I recover quick from this rave lol

Cosmosis Cosmosis
Last rave I was at was at an anime convention (so,much fun) we broke the dance floor XP... No I mean that literally amount of people at the Rave there shattered the Dance Floor

had a fucking blast it was lit as fuck i got some dope ass kandi and everything. i was so stoked and happy the music was lit and the sessions with baauer and adventure was amazing

Users who are viewing this thread