• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❝ BURY A FRIEND. ❞ - [ chatter ]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
i wanna but i also wanna see people's reactions ????
wait keanu reaves is also a good choice i'm screeching
hmm true true reactions are v important. i wanna know who you have in mind for his fc so badlyyyyy

keanu reaves yis
also idk why but for some reason i keep picturing jason momoa as keanu reaves. i guess its bc of the fact that we have a keanu who's fc is jason talk about confusing why am i like this

hmm true true reactions are v important. i wanna know who you have in mind for his fc so badlyyyyy

keanu reaves yis
also idk why but for some reason i keep picturing jason momoa as keanu reaves. i guess its bc of the fact that we have a keanu who's fc is jason talk about confusing why am i like this
honestly i don't blame you ??? i'm the exact same riP us

aaaaaaaa my heart 🥺so sad

my characters aren’t actually gonna call him daddy, but i can FULLY imagine mina calling him “papa c” sometimes
kaarle would call him popsicle... get it? bc he's technically dad now and then three's cold in coldridge imma stop now

honestly i don't blame you ??? i'm the exact same riP us
s1jyk0945nn11.jpg

rip in peace us

was gonna post my character tonight but apparently all bbcodes are seriously hating on me and not cooperating (the little bitches) so gonna just do it tomorrow before i throw my laptop out of a window and let my soul fall with it *insert sarcastic smiley face here*

was gonna post my character tonight but apparently all bbcodes are seriously hating on me and not cooperating (the little bitches) so gonna just do it tomorrow before i throw my laptop out of a window and let my soul fall with it *insert sarcastic smiley face here*

i think nymph mentioned being able to help with bbcode if someone had a problem (bc let's be real they're absolute bitches)

i think nymph mentioned being able to help with bbcode if someone had a problem (bc let's be real they're absolute bitches)
god bless lmao bc i may need it. trust that for this rp i run into trouble with freebie codes when every other time they've worked like a charm x) but i've found one that is (so far) working so fingers crossed!

god bless lmao bc i may need it. trust that for this rp i run into trouble with freebie codes when every other time they've worked like a charm x) but i've found one that is (so far) working so fingers crossed!

can't wait to see your character!! also the deadline is tomorrow at some point, in case you didn't know

can't wait to see your character!! also the deadline is tomorrow at some point, in case you didn't know
thank you!! he's in the works and should be up early tomorrow morning. yeah i full on left this a little late tbh x) hopefully we make the cut still haha.

serena (externally): yes, mister coldridge

serena (internally): yes, sir, glucose guardian coldridge

(unalive me now)

i hate my intellect for coming up with this i can just imagine Serena saying a whole bunch of---

"Yes, Fructose Father."
"Polypeptide Padre."

with her deadpan stare hhhhh

i hate my intellect for coming up with this i can just imagine Serena saying a whole bunch of---

"Yes, Fructose Father."
"Polypeptide Padre."

with her deadpan stare hhhhh
murdoc doesn't even call his own dad dad and serena is just pulling such p o w e r moves i can'T ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back