• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❝ BURY A FRIEND. ❞ - [ chatter ]

Main
Here
Characters
Here

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
ask questions and concerns here ! discord will be sent out after acceptance.
due date: friday 12th of july (australian eastern standard time).

Last edited:
this rp is such a deadly class vibe and then marcus is one of the faceclaims ,,,,, soft
deadly class was one of the inspirations tbh !! i also adore marcus/benjamin wadsworth so it seemed like the perfect choice lmao

hi hi pal! i think i may sit this one out, because i get nervous when "competing" for a character slot ;o; i know other people are interested in it so i want to give them the opportunities! sorry sorry!!!

hi hi pal! i think i may sit this one out, because i get nervous when "competing" for a character slot ;o; i know other people are interested in it so i want to give them the opportunities! sorry sorry!!!
no don't apologise !! thank you for showing interest tho babie < 3

Okiedoke, I had another comb over and I'm pretty satisfied with what I've got, so Nikolas is definitely done now ^^
If only I was this punctual with deadlines back in school lmao

i've got a question~ am I right in assuming the kids didn't have to be living in America [or American] at the time of recruitment? or would you prefer they be living there [at least]...? nymphadora. nymphadora.

i've got a question~ am I right in assuming the kids didn't have to be living in America [or American] at the time of recruitment? or would you prefer they be living there [at least]...? nymphadora. nymphadora.
Oh shit that's a good question

yes it totally okay for the children to be from europe/asia/etc since i can imagine government officials or people with connections know about the school !

i’m so tempted to make dahlia’s theme song Goodbye Earl by The Dixie Chicks,,,, country song about murdering your abusive ex husband

i’m so tempted to make dahlia’s theme song Goodbye Earl by The Dixie Chicks,,,, country song about murdering your abusive ex husband
just listened to it :hearteyes:
"caUse EArl hAd to DIE" i love it :P
i now like two country songs [i can recall] thankyou!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back