• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bungo stray dogs roleplay

ineedjesus

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a Bungo stray Dogs Roleplay? Soukoku with me as chuuya preferably. I’m novella level but since I’m desperate I’m open to just literate : D please like or PM if so and I’ll get back to you ! I’m also open to AU’s / other ships .

hey. Im intrested. Ermm if you are able to give me options on characters and all that would be nice. I’m not sure what to rp most likely Dazai or chuuya though you’ve called chuuya so possibly Dazai. Plus I see a ship in them 😊

Hi! i know this is late but i will be interested in a Soukoku Roleplay! i can play Dazai for you if your more comfortable playing Chuuya!^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back