• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer? (Canon or OC)

Lady Insanity

I live for the chaos, yet I'd die for peace.
Hello there, Rpnation. I'm like obsessed with Buffy. The action, drama, story, romance, characters, all of it. I just finished season 5 on Netflix, so no spoilers for 6 or 7 would be appreciated! :)

And I haven't seen the Angel spin-off, because silly me, didn't think that they were corespondent to one another. So I haven't seen Angel at all xD

But! I'm craving a new 1x1 RP based in the Buffy universe. I'm open to playing canon characters, but I'm not as comfortable with it. If we play canon, I would be Buffy only because I couldn't do anyone else justice.

I'm more for playing completely original characters in the Buffyverse. OC's are my specialty.

The RP itself is action oriented, story reliant, and casual at best, meaning I don't expect 4 paragraphs per post, but I won't accept just a couple of sentences. I ask for at least 1-2 paragraphs. At least. A shorter one every now and then is alright, as are much longer ones. Grammar is a must, and I'd ask for at least an update every day. I won't leave if it isn't updated every single day, just I want this to be constant. And if you can't reply right away, tell me! I'm understanding! Romance is very open to happen, though I don't see romance as the primary goal. I see the goal as writing a story around being the Slayer and killing the main bad guy. Plain and simple.

Since OC's are likely to happen, I would prefer playing the Slayer. I already have a character in mind, as well as some supporting characters that can act as the "Willow, Xander, Giles, etc" of the RP.

Where do you come in? Anybody! A vampire with a soul/heart of gold like Angel, a bad vampire who's impossible to hate like Spike, or just an average guy who befriends the Slayer and learns her secret. And I say guy because this pairing is likely a FxM. I have nothing against FxF just it isn't what I normally do. But hell, if you can convince me well enough with your character, FxF is alright.

The general basis of the RP is this: I, the Slayer, sort of redo the Buffy story from Season 1-3 and am a new student in the local high school. (Not Sunnydale, with OC's, comes an original town as well) I'm here because my Watcher as relocated me here to combat the plague of vampires that terrorize the night, as well as discover what other dangers lurk around the city. Something like the Hellmouth, but again, I want something new and original. I befriend a small band of friends (characters whom we both can control, so they're player neutral) and your character is either part of those friends, or is a vampire I encounter while patrolling. And if you play a human, then having a secret like being a demon, werewolf, or warlock/witch is perfectly acceptable.

The story is vague, and what I provided is just something to give you an idea of what I have in mind. It's much more fleshed out in the actual RP once it's going. So please, leave a message below with questions, interest, or whatever else comes to mind! I'd love to here from you!

(Keep in mind, I'm involved in a group RP so I might be scattered, myself. I do play at least 4 characters in the other RP I'm in soooo xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd send you a pm but I'm to new just yet. I'd be up for doing an OC of Buffy, it sounds like fun especially since I don't have to deal with being the Slayer (lol). If you want to discuss this more if you send me a pm I can reply to it. I hope to hear from you, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back