• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Buddy Daddies Roleplay Hunt!

Laughing_Fruit

Beep boop
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Buddy Daddies! The daddies who are buddies. I love this anime and this little found family so much and I can't resist searching for a roleplay to scratch the itch I know the anime won't - which is a romantic route for our two main men.

In general, I'm looking for a character focused, eventual romance roleplay(no matter how fast or slow the romance happens, I love both quick romance and slow burn) with heavy or light plot around it with Rei and Kazuki. And probably with a sprinkle of angst? Violence? Who knows. I'm happy to play as either one of the guys, honestly so I'm flexible.
When it comes to Miri, she can be more of a background element or we can include her a lot more, just depends what we decide on doing! Though I have never been one to enjoy roleplaying as children so I won't mainly play as her(I can and will obviously include her just not as my main character), the focus will be on the other two but you are welcome to play her a handful if you enjoy that but I don't at all expect it and prefer the focus a bit more on the guys anyway.

If you're interested, I look forward to discussing a roleplay together!

About me:
You can call me Quill
Female(she/her/they/them)
EST Timezone
Third Person + Literate
Usual length approx. 3 paragraphs+

What I'm looking for:
Literate
Anything above one liners
18+ but preferably 20+
Someone who will help in the plotting discussion and not make me do all the work

I’d love to do this if it is still open! I’ve been having really strong Buddy Daddies brainrot recently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back