• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom bts member x oc search!

scarletwitxh

cowabummer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Basically, I really miss bts and I need some ocxmember rp in my life right now. I have some ideas below!

I'm looking for someone to play Seokjin for an OC of mine. In return, I can double and play any of the boys for you! Let me know which and I'm glad to play them.

About me, first!
I'm an 18+ year old college student who also works full time. Safe to say, things get pretty busy. My reply times vary depending on how busy I am. I try to be transparent with when I can reply, though!
Quality over quantity for replies, but I do love to throw fun details in!
Communication! I love to talk OOC, but more than that, I love to plot and discuss and even share moodboards/playlists!

About you!
18+. Will not accept anyone younger, sorry.
Reply whenever you can! Don't feel pressured to reply multiple times a day; do it whenever you can!

Elements we can add;

Horror (within limits, whether it be psychological or physical), fantasy, love triangle, platonic exploration, side characters (the other boys as characters in the rp), fluff, angst

AU ideas!
★ = open to this!
★★ = would really like this!
★★★ = PLEASE rp this with me!

soulmates ★★
This can be an add-on to practically any other plot we do, and doesn't really work well by itself anyways. But I love the extra oomph it brings! Esp good with a mafia plot.

canon soulmates★★★
I would absolutely DIE for this right now! Imagine the boys not being able to date (or even if they can now, not having the time) only for them to meet their soulmates! Where do they meet? A concert? Fanmeet? On the street? Is it one of their staff or an interviewer or a regular girl off the street? Now they have to navigate idol life as well as balance this new budding relationship, as well as decide whether or not to keep it secret from the fans that will surely tear them apart for dating...

enemies to lover★★★
I adore enemies to lovers, in any situation. Two competitive souls with a hatred for someone who only tests their patience (which usually turns out to be a miscommunication, or someone changes along the way, etc). This can be used in a lot of different ways! Rivals for a career, a best friend's sibling, a nosy reporter, so many ideas I'm drowning in them

fake dating★
The famous fake dating trope. Cliche, but so good. Needing a date for a wedding, cover up a lie, make the parents visiting in town believe their son/daughter isn't lonely as hell, etc. And it's always more fun when they slightly despise each other. "I need a fake date, and you're the best I can get." "What's in it for me?" Ahhhh, I love it.

mafia ★★★
This is pretty self-explanatory, I think, lol. Bangtan is a mafia, and the OCs are...newbies who got taken in from the street? Rival mafia? Rival cops? Kidnapped son/daughter of rival mafia leader? Someone who was somewhere at the wrong place at the wrong time? So many options, and I adore hardcore Bangtan with soft cores!

dystopian ★
Zombies? Nuclear wasteland full of mutants? Tyrant governments? Whatever it is, I will full on love it. Dystopian societies, as overused as they are, are so much fun. Is Bangtan a group of survivors? Do they have their own compound, and are they good or a 'mafia' compound of the apocalyptic world? Do our OCs seek refuge, or are they by themselves?

super heroes ★
A regular super hero plot! Pretty much any Marvel movie you've seen. Bangtan can be a superhero crew (like Avengers!) or a ragtag group of vigilantes without the reputation. Are the public and media fond of heroes or against them? Who are the OCs? Fellow heroes? Villains? Civilians? Vigilantes?

Please PM me if you're interested! ^^ I'm also open to completely different plots, these are just some of my own ideas!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back