• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BTS! ~ Doubling (ignore post count)

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Hey hey hey!
13957d3923952bbba187ab380a4b90329e4e87ad_hq.gif

I've really been wanting some BTS rp lately soooo here we are!

Here's some stuff:
+ I'm 19 and I'd prefer if you were at least 18, but if you're not it's all good just let me know.
+ Gif is my middle name so expect those at one point or another.
+ If we write together, I wanna be your friend! So if ooc talk isn't your thing then I as a whole am probably not your thing heh
+ I prefer multiple paragraph responses, like at least two, but honestly quality over quantity so do you boo boo
+ I don't just write Kpop because I want a romance with my OC. I do it because I genuinely like writing as the idol as well, so please don't come to me just so I can write as your bias for you while you give nothing in return. I'll do my very best as BOTH characters if you will as well. I don't like to drop my rps but I definitely will if this happens because it hurts my soul, man.
+ I love angst in rp but I'm horrible at being serious outside of it so I hope you like knock-knock jokes.
+ I'm Canon x OC trash, and that's mainly what I'm looking for.
+ I'm only looking to double atm.
+ Discord friendly, Xylona#2204

Anyways, I can play any member in the group for you! In return I'd probably ask you to write as Jin, Namjoon, or Hoseok.
tenor.gif
As far as setting goes, I'm open to AU's as long as they aren't too unrealistic. I do have some plots, but they're pretty cliche so I'd LOVE to hear any that you have as well. Anyways, feel free to PM me, respond to this thread, or add me on Discord @Xylona#2204.

tenor (2).gif
(this boi isn't from BTS but he's so cute??)

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Bumps~ also an angel pointed out that I put the wrong discord tag so it's fixed and should work now lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back