• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings bts craving

mix.ie

hello!! my name is mix (or remi) and i am really craving a bts rp right now !!

background:
i am 19 years old (will be 20 in two months), so ofc i'd like to rp with someone 18+ ! I'm genderfluid and prefer he/she pronouns so please keep that in mind ^^ I've been rping since i was like 12, so i'd like to say I'm pretty good at it,, although that's up to my rp partner to decide lololol . I've been into bts since like mid 2018, those are my boys fr so ofc i'd want to rp something with them ,, and that's all i can think of rn so I'll prolly add more later

what I'm looking for:

• I'm really looking for someone to double up with !! preferrable ccxoc for my side but i'd be willing to do ccxoc for your side too, i really don't care !
  • I'm down for just about any type of storyline tbh ! although i do tend to lean more toward fantasy, magical realism, and just things like that ! but i don't mind slice of life and what not,, like i said, i really don't care !
  • that being said I'm also really looking forward to plotting with someone ooc. i love that part of rping so don't be afraid to be friendly and what not ooc !!
  • when it comes to length requirements, I'm not too harsh about it tbh just give me at least 2+ paragraphs and I'll be fine !!
  • i'm also really ghost friendly so its okay if something comes up or you lose interest and you just ghost, doesn't matter to me tbh!
  • a writing sample isn't required but i woulnd't mind seeing one !

outro: but yeah that's everything, i think ! please pm me with your triggers (or lack thereof) if you want to rp ! (don’t reply to the thread please!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back