• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Briar's Fandom Search [Oc/CC]

Briar_Heart

Roleplay Type(s)
Uncreative Title Here

Howdy! My name's Briar, looking to make a fresh thread as I am in constant search for roleplay partners and friends. Particularly, I'm looking for roleplays involving the various fandoms my nerdy self has stumbled into throughout my years. I do have samples and I'm not the best writer in the world, but I'll certainly give you my all if you want to give me a chance. If not, well, I am glad you at least read my search, that was awful kind of you! The smallest bit about me? I'm a cat mom with a hobby in art [but I'm not particularly fabulous at it!] I've got a nasty habit of getting super excited when I talk about things and I hope that's alright with you. I do not require samples or even that you are an adv. lit writer, because I sure as sugar am not classified as a literate writer, I don't think. I'm able to write 500-1000 words, but can write more if that fits your fancy. Of course, if you do not prefer lengthier replies, I ask that you are very forward with me about that. My absolute minimum would be three paragraphs, though. I can RP via Google Docs or Discord, tell me what is easiest for you and we can hop to that medium. I'm not very good at forum writing, though, I'm certainly not cool enough to make beautiful graphics, as you can see [but I can try with some tutoring]. Not currently looking for CC/CC or OC/OC, mainly out here for OC/CC. If you could convince me with OC/OC, it might be a manwha-esque plot like an abandoned empress or something. I'm not entirely interested in playing female canons, but maybe we can talk about that.

While I would like M/F for my side [except for Castlevania which is purely WLW on my side], that is not limited to you. I'll try to do MLM [though I'm not good with it] and will absolutely pair female characters together.

Please, do not ask for cc/cc. No, I do not care about your plot for it. No, I have no interest in it being your OTP.

Edit: I'm an old lady, I do not want to RP with minors, I do not want to RP as minors, and refuse to Rp with anyone who wants to RP as a minor that is not a harmless NPC or something. That is to say, no minors. You are great, I believe in you, but it's weird to talk to or Rp with someone so young compared to me.

+ Fandoms! +

My Hero Academia +++++
I'm looking for Katsuki Bakugou, Dabi, Shigaraki, All Might [toshinori] or Kuroiro. I won't RP any of these muses for you with a possible exception of All Might, but anyone else is up for grabs.

Deathnote +++++++++
I'm looking for an L Lawliet/ My OC here. I know Deathnote in and out and love this fandom to bits. I will do literally anything for DN RP, alright?

Skyrim
I'm looking for Human!Hermaeus Mora, Human!Alduin, Ondolemar, or maybe an OC, I can be convinced for Elder Scrolls.

Yu Yu Hakusho -
Old fandom for me, I'm not sure I have a profile for an OC, but I'd love to Rp this. I would love to write against Kurama, but I could be convinced to go for Hiei if you'd like me to play the red foxy boy.

Inuyasha [Original] -
An even older fandom. I have an OC but haven't used her in ages, need to wipe the dust off of this one. Looking for Naraku.

Yu-Gi-Oh [Duel Monsters] +++++
Looking for Seto Kaiba/My OC, will Rp just about anyone else.

The Promised Neverland [Aged up]
I've watched the anime and read the manga. Looking for Sonju to pair against OC and can write an aged-up! Norma or Ray.

Castlevania +++
Looking for Striga, don't care if you even want to do a Striga-Morana/MyOC thing. I'll Rp just about anyone in return [if tripling] I'm willing to even write Trevor -Alucard to your OC. I haven't played any of the games. Netflix did such a wonderful job with the animation, though!

---
[More fandoms will be added later]

---

If you're the type to ghost instead of simply telling me that you do not want to continue a RP, look elsewhere. I get it, I really do, but I also don't want dead Rps clogging up my list. Waiting on a Rp that won't be replied to is just a shame, isn't it? I also do not get on well with people that get easily offended. We're different people, so it'd be nice if you just communicated to me what is and isn't okay, I can't read your mind. If you do not like how a plot is going, it is up to you to tell me just like it's up to me to tell you when something doesn't sit right with me. I'm an adult, I can handle it.

That being said. I'm an adult. 30. I do not wish to write with people who are under 18. Not for any reason, I just know we won't get along mentally and it's odd.

What to Expect
Romance, doubling, tripling, multiple storylines if we can do it, Pinterest boards for fun, Spotify playlists, music sharing, general foolishness, etc. I'm prone to enjoying a mix of Slice of Life and action [especially with BNHA].

Nope!

Won't do teacher and student. No, not even in a college setting. I don't find those sort of power dynamics interesting as it triggers me deeply. Most others, as long as they are appropriate are fine.

---

Samples

Aged Up!Norman Sample
Skyrim OCs Sample
Shoto Todoroki Writing Sample
Villain Deku Sample
Andromeda OC Sample [MHA]

---

About OCs
I don't mind OCs, love them, actually. Love yours, mine, ours, can't get enough of it. I don't appreciate it when an RP is one-sided for one OC, but I would love it if you were proactive with your character. This means I won't be coming up with plots for YOUR side entirely. I'll help and do my best to provide some ideas but we don't have to use them. Again, if you are expecting ME to spice up your ship alone? It's not going to happen. I don't expect it of you and I won't be pushed into it either. We collaborate, alright?

Profiles. I like them. But I don't require them at all. Some OCs are either too new to need them or too old and unused to have them in an updated format. I'll give you as much patience as you give me.

Once again. I give what I get. If you are over-interested in your OC [alternatively], I will think you do not care about both stories. I might even push for us to give my OC some care, too. I can't always read a situation, though, let me know what is going on.
---

Friendship stuff
I am happy to be friends with my RP partners, but please don't beat around the bush with me ever. We are allowed to have different opinions and be buds, don't worry. I like the people who tell me how it is more than the ones who quietly suffer through things with me. If you aren't into something I say or do, please let me know instead of ghosting or being passive-aggressive. Not that I intend to say anything terrible, but just in case, right? We're apt to just misread things.

If I ask a lot of questions, I'm not blowing holes in your plots or your OCs, I'm asking so that I can write from a place of knowledge. Sometimes asking questions has led to interesting plots. Not to mention, it lets me in on your thought process. Please, let me pick your brain. I'm not a zombie, I promise!

If there are any other questions, please feel free to ask. I don't mind DMs and am open to just about anything conversation-wise.

Note added 9/10- due to those who ghost and weirdly claim they don't ghost. Listen. I get it. Life happens, but realize I won't be begging for your attention. I'm going to leave servers and unfriend those who are clearly frequently looking for rp and are too rude to tell me they don't want to write with me. Not even a word? Honestly? Yeah, that's a no from me. Please don't take it to heart. I hate idle servers, they are the bane of my existence on Discord.

End.

Last edited:
There's a possibility for Demon Slayer in the future, but I won't add it to the fandoms right now as I'm not confident in it. Keep your eyes peeled, though. Maybe JJK? For science?

hi there! i've never roleplayed with fandoms before, but skyrim is my favorite game of all time, and i'd love to experiment with it. please send me a message if that's okay with you. ^^

hi there! i've never roleplayed with fandoms before, but skyrim is my favorite game of all time, and i'd love to experiment with it. please send me a message if that's okay with you. ^^
It's okay if you'd like to send me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back