• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
Eldwin sighed. "Just bring me some food then." He said.
"oh well, of course, ill make sure to bring you out some food, cant have ya starving.." she replied "then again you could just..." she said looking over at him with a smile knowing that she was implying that he dressed like a woman. "...hehe just kidding...I know you don't want to..." she quickly added with a teasing smile as she leaned against her spear.

"oh well, of course, ill make sure to bring you out some food, cant have ya starving.." she replied "then again you could just..." she said looking over at him with a smile knowing that she was implying that he dressed like a woman. "...hehe just kidding...I know you don't want to..." she quickly added with a teasing smile as she leaned against her spear.
He rolled his eyes. "Just keep hyrdrated until then okay?"

Pass nodded enthusiastically "yeah you don't want to hurt yourself by going too hard and being too cool." Pass would then look back at the city deep in thought.
Nila nodded in agreement, leaving off her spear and ready to make her way back into the city. "Everything alright Pass?..." she asked noticing the way he was staring off into the city.

Nila nodded in agreement, leaving off her spear and ready to make her way back into the city. "Everything alright Pass?..." she asked noticing the way he was staring off into the city.
"I don't know if I'm ready to go back in there but I don't want to stay out here either. Let's just get back to what we were doing and we can continue on this adventure."

"I don't know if I'm ready to go back in there but I don't want to stay out here either. Let's just get back to what we were doing and we can continue on this adventure."
"Well there isn't much we could do until the banquet....and it would be quite rude to leave after we were personally invited by the chef. You could stay out here with Eldwin for a bit and I'll just see you at the banquet in a few hours" Nila said.
Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
Well their isn't much we could do until the banquet....and it would be quite rude to leave after we were personally invited by the chef. You coukd stay out here with Eldwin for a bit and I'll just see you at the banquet in a few hours" Nila said.
Drumonkey Drumonkey
Eldwin was off practicing with his sword.

"Well there isn't much we could do until the banquet....and it would be quite rude to leave after we were personally invited by the chef. You could stay out here with Eldwin for a bit and I'll just see you at the banquet in a few hours" Nila said.
Drumonkey Drumonkey

Eldwin was off practicing with his sword.
Pass looked at Eldwin and then nodded " ok yeah I'll see you in a few hours and I'll try and convince Eldwin to train with me."

Pass looked at Eldwin and then nodded " ok yeah I'll see you in a few hours and I'll try and convince Eldwin to train with me."
"Alright you boys have fun...just don't get carried away..." Nila said to pass before walking back into the town. It would be much easier for her to find a shady spot for her inside the wall then out here.

"I see. Don't worry about me. I've had much worse arguments with every Zora who isn't Nila. They don't like Hylians much anymore.,"
Pass scoffed "they have always been uptight from what I hear don't take it too personally besides I don't know many Hylians but I like you."

Pass scoffed "they have always been uptight from what I hear don't take it too personally besides I don't know many Hylians but I like you."
"Not all of them." He said. "And thanks. I haven't met many Rito but you seem like a good guy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back