• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
Eventually the sun started to set.
Pass woke up from a nap and gathered his stuff back up getting ready to move once it got cool enough.
After finishing her fish Kababs Nila retreated back to the water. Only coming back out once the sun started to set. Climbing out from the water she walked over to Eldwin and Pass. "Are you two ready to continue?..." Nila asked leaning against her spear

After finishing her fish Kababs Nila retreated back to the water. Only coming back out once the sun started to set. Climbing out from the water she walked over to Eldwin and Pass. "Are you two ready to continue?..." Nila asked leaning against her spear
Pass crossed his arms "yeah I'm ready for the next step of this trip. Hopefully it's not as eventful as the last part."

Pass crossed his arms "yeah I'm ready for the next step of this trip. Hopefully it's not as eventful as the last part."
"Well, young Pass hopefully it's not and the rest of the trip to our destination goes on smoothly" Nila replies as she started to walk.

Last edited:
Eldwin just went quiet and stopped talking completely.

Nila quietly sighed 'males' she thought as she shook her head at the way the two were acting. She kept to herself enjoying the cool night air as they continue their journey to Gerudo Town.
Pass looked around seemingly relaxing slightly as he enjoyed the night air before signing "I don't like the way you talked to me but I apologize for being so stubborn."

"I also apologize. I'm often over protective."
"That's fine and not an issue the issue is ignoring what I have to say and assuming you are correct. I am a proud rito warrior and I may die battling but I wouldn't have any other way." Pass said looking at him with determination.

Nila smiled to herself as she walked ahead of the two, it seemed that Eldwin and Pass were patching things up in their own way.

Eldwin yawned. "Pass and I will have to wait outside the town."
"yes I know...unless you two want to join me...there is still time for you two to change your mind Eldwin you looked cute in mint green and Pass you be adorable in yellow..." Nila teased

Eldwin yawned. "Pass and I will have to wait putside the town."

"yes I know...unless you two want to join me...there is still time for you two to change your mind Eldwin you looked cute in mint green and Pass you be adorable in yellow..." Nila teased
"You know I don't mind I especially think Eldwin should consider joining us." Pass said as he looked at him.

"You know I don't mind I especially think Eldwin should consider joining us." Pass said as he looked at him.
He looked at the two of them. "I think I'll sit this one out. You two should be fine without me."
Nila giggled, she was surprised that Pass was all for dressing up as women to follow her into the city. But she should have known that Eldwin would of course just say no. "I know...and of course we will be...it should be a quick...just drop off the jewels and finish..." Nila said turning to Pass "you really want to join me?..." she asked him curiously "you have clothing to make you look more feminine?" she added

Nila giggled, she was surprised that Pass was all for dressing up as women to follow her into the city. But she should have known that Eldwin would of course just say no. "I know...and of course we will be...it should be a quick...just drop off the jewels and finish..." Nila said turning to Pass "you really want to join me?..." she asked him curiously "you have clothing to make you look more feminine?" she added
Pass shrugged and began to fumble in his bag finding some clothes that would pass as female for a rito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back