• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
Pass shrugged and began to fumble in his bag finding some clothes that would pass as female for a rito.
"oh...you weren't kidding about joining me young Pass..." Nila said quite surprised as she watched him dig through his bag pulling out clothing.

"oh...you weren't kidding about joining me young Pass..." Nila said quite surprised as she watched him dig through his bag pulling out clothing.
"I'm a man of my word pass said feeling offended at her comment." Shaking his head and adjusting the clothes.

"I'm a man of my word pass said feeling offended at her comment." Shaking his head and adjusting the clothes.
"I can see that...."Nila replied. She had not meant to offend she was truly surprised he was joining her as she just been teasing the two about dressing as women. "well we should head to the gate as soon as your ready" Nila added

"I can see that...."Nila replied. She had not meant to offend she was truly surprised he was joining her as she just been teasing the two about dressing as women. "well we should head to the gate as soon as your ready" Nila added
"I'm ready as you are." Pass said as he followed her into the village doing his best to keep under wraps that he wasn't a female.

"I'm ready as you are." Pass said as he followed her into the village doing his best to keep under wraps that he wasn't a female.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Nila nodded to Pass "all right then," She said before turning back to Eldwin "we should not be too long dear...be safe out here," she said to Eldwin with a smile before walking away with Pass. Gerudo Town was very quiet, Nila figured it was due to it being extremely early in the morning.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Nila nodded to Pass "all right then," She said before turning back to Eldwin "we should not be too long dear...be safe out here," she said to Eldwin with a smile before walking away with Pass. Gerudo Town was very quiet, Nila figured it was due to it being extremely early in the morning.
He sat down just outside the wall. Teo gerdo guards looked st him suspiciously.

He sat down just outside the wall. Teo gerdo guards looked st him suspiciously.
"Hey you man...what are you doing there?...you know it's forbidden to have your kinda around here..." one of the guards steped forward and warned Eldwin to not try anything.

Nila held her satchel close to her side as she walked through the town. Making her way over to the Gerudo Town palace to ask for an audience with the leader of the Gerudo. "Pass remember you are to behave we are in a delicate situation so not acting out..." she whispered to the Rita.
Drumonkey Drumonkey

"Hey you man...what are you doing there?...you know it's forbidden to have your kinda around here..." one of the guards steped forward and warned Eldwin to not try anything.

Nila held her satchel close to her side as she walked through the town. Making her way over to the Gerudo Town palace to ask for an audience with the leader of the Gerudo. "Pass remember you are to behave we are in a delicate situation so not acting out..." she whispered to the Rita.
Drumonkey Drumonkey
He looked at her. "I get I'm Voa. See that Zora over there. She's vai. She has business here. I'm just waiting outside the walls for her."

Drumonkey Drumonkey
Pass nodded his head gently trying to make sure he didn't mess up his disguise but he knew he most of all had to be careful lewr he gets discovered.

Pass nodded his head gently trying to make sure he didn't mess up his disguise but he knew he most of all had to be careful lewr he gets discovered.
As the morning sun raised the Zora and Rita reached Gerudo Town palace. Nila walked over to one of the guards standing in front of the palace. "sav'otta (Good morning)" Nila gently greeted with a soft head bow. "We are seeking an audience with your leader. I have a delivery to hand her" she said.

As the morning sun raised the Zora and Rita reached Gerudo Town palace. Nila walked over to one of the guards standing in front of the palace. "sav'otta (Good morning)" Nila gently greeted with a soft head bow. "We are seeking an audience with your leader. I have a delivery to hand her" she said.
"Follow me." The guard said.

(Well do you want something to happened to Nila and Pass will they get discovered or do you want Nila just to drop of the jewelry and head a back out? Drumonkey Drumonkey you have any ideas?)
(I just see it going terribly for Pass but I mean a straightforward drop off should be able to just go easily)

(I just see it going terribly for Pass but I mean a straightforward drop off should be able to just go easily)
The chief nodded. "I see. You must stay ti celebrate this. These jewles are impoetan to my family. You must be rewarded for your efforts. We are having a banquet tonight. Please stay." (Eldein doesn't get to participate)

The chief nodded. "I see. You must stay ti celebrate this. These jewles are impoetan to my family. You must be rewarded for your efforts. We are having a banquet tonight. Please stay." (Eldein doesn't get to participate)
Pass looked at Nila and shrugged his shoulders at that offering not sure when or how to turn down the offer or if he should.

Pass looked at Nila and shrugged his shoulders at that offering not sure when or how to turn down the offer or if he should.
(Aww poor Eldwin)
Nila looked back at Pass and then back over to the chiefess. They were being invited by the chief for a banquet. She felt confident, feeling bad that Eldwin woukd not be able to join them. But she knew she could not turn the chief down, it would be overly rude if she did. "It would be an honor to join you and your people at the banquet" Nila said lowering her head.

(Aww poor Eldwin)
Nila looked back at Pass and then back over to the chiefess. They were being invited by the chief for a banquet. She felt confident, feeling bad that Eldwin woukd not be able to join them. But she knew she could not turn the chief down, it would be overly rude if she did. "It would be an honor to join you and your people at the banquet" Nila said lowering her head.
Pass looked at her then chuckled lightly and bowed as well to show respect "uhh yes it would be a great honor." Pass said as he tried to keep his voice feminine.

Pass looked at her then chuckled lightly and bowed as well to show respect "uhh yes it would be a great honor." Pass said as he tried to keep his voice feminine.
Nila held back a giggle as she heard Pass trying his best to keep a feminine voice. "We will return in the evening for the banquet, but I think my friend and I will have a walk around your beautiful town before then," Nila told the chief before bowing once more and leaving. The Zora walked off back to the entrance of the town looking for Eldwin. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Nila held back a giggle as she heard Pass trying his best to keep a feminine voice. "We will return in the evening for the banquet, but I think my friend and I will have a walk around your beautiful town before then," Nila told the chief before bowing once more and leaving. The Zora walked off back to the entrance of the town looking for Eldwin. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Eldwin stood up. "How'd it go."

Eldwin stood up. "How'd it go."
"oh, it went swimmingly..." Nila said holding back a tiny chuckle that wanted to escape her lips from the pun she made. She however quickly got serious "the Gerudo chief was quite please and joyous of the jewels being returned to her and her family. However, she invited us to stay for a banquette...which you, of course, know I could never turn down such a thing....it would be quite rude of me too....but the dilemma...I can't go while you are out here it ain't fare..." she said.

Last edited:
"oh, it went swimmingly..." Nila said holding back a tiny chuckle that wanted to escape her lips. She however quickly got serious "the Gerudo chief was quite please and joyous of the jewels being returned to her and her family. However, she invited us to stay for a banquette...which you, of course, know I could never turn down such a thing....it would be quite rude of me too....but the dilemma...I can't go while you are out here it ain't fare..." she said.
Eldwin sighed. "Just bring me some food then." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back