• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
Nila's focus went to the ground as she thought she had seen movement. The movement become more noticeable as it rushed towards them. Nila did not hesitate when Eldwin shouted at them to run, as she took off running herself.
Pass stayed behind the two of them partially to watch their back but also partially due to not being used to running especially on sand.

Pass stayed behind the two of them partially to watch their back but also partially due to not being used to running especially on sand.
"Pass your falling behind....take to the sky!" Nila yelled back noticing that the young Rita was having trouble running in the sand.

"Pass your falling behind....take to the sky!" Nila yelled back noticing that the young Rita was having trouble running in the sand.

Eldwin looked at Pass. "No updraft he can't!" He ran back to pass.
"Curses I knew I should've learned that trick when I had the chance." Pass began to fumble with arrows after putting away his bow then said "Go I'll distract it and get airborne to give support." Pass was about to do something very dangerous and that was get the attention of the beast chasing them.

"Curses I knew I should've learned that trick when I had the chance." Pass began to fumble with arrows after putting away his bow then said "Go I'll distract it and get airborne to give support." Pass was about to do something very dangerous and that was get the attention of the beast chasing them.
"Never leave a man behind lets go!" He grabbed Pass's wing and ran as fast as hif feet could carru him. He was more used ro running in the sand and practically drahhed Pass behind him

"Never leave a man behind lets go!" He grabbed Pass's wing and ran as fast as hif feet could carru him. He was more used ro running in the sand and practically drahhed Pass behind him
"Hey come on I'm not weak I'm a warrior too!" Pass said as he tried to struggle however he was fairly light in comparison to the man grabbing him and was also holding two unlit bomb arrows.

"Hey come on I'm not weak I'm a warrior too!" Pass said as he tried to struggle however he was fairly light in comparison to the man grabbing him and was also holding two unlit bomb arrows.
"You don't fight Molduga with a party of three." He said firmly. "I'm not about to let anyone get eaten."

"You don't fight Molduga with a party of three." He said firmly. "I'm not about to let anyone get eaten."
"I won't get eaten you block head and I never said I'd fight it I said I'd distract it and right now I'm slowing you all down." Pass said as they could tell their pace had indeed slowed down especially since pass was struggling.

"I won't get eaten you block head and I never said I'd fight it I said I'd distract it and right now I'm slowing you all down." Pass said as they could tell their pace had indeed slowed down especially since pass was struggling.
He looked at him. "No. I won't let it happen again!" He said stubbornly continuing to try and drag Pass.

He looked at him. "No. I won't let it happen again!" He said stubbornly continuing to try and drag Pass.
"Again? Look I'm an adult." Pass would finally shake free and light one if the arrows "go run and I'll support you stop treating me like some helpless kid!" With that pass threw the bomb arrow just far enough he wouldn't get hurt and waited.

"Again? Look I'm an adult." Pass would finally shake free and light one if the arrows "go run and I'll support you stop treating me like some helpless kid!" With that pass threw the bomb arrow just far enough he wouldn't get hurt and waited.
"I'm not!" He yelled but ran anyway. This reminded him too much of his father.

"I'm not!" He yelled but ran anyway. This reminded him too much of his father.
As the Molduga approached the spot of the bomb and began to rise pass would jump and throw the lit arrow into the mouth of the beast and jumped off it's closed mouth as he spread his wings and began to glide tilting his wings and gaining speed and altitude as he watched his friends get away while it was stunned.

As the Molduga approached the spot of the bomb and began to rise pass would jump and throw the lit arrow into the mouth of the beast and jumped off it's closed mouth as he spread his wings and began to glide tilting his wings and gaining speed and altitude as he watched his friends get away while it was stunned.
They ran and ran till they reached the relative safety of the Oasis.

He stumbled back. "What was what?" He asked crossly.
"I'm a warrior! I've fought I'm not a child I may not be as old as you but I still earned my rights to stand by you and fight or do you not remember me helping you!" Pass looked at him with anger.

"I'm a warrior! I've fought I'm not a child I may not be as old as you but I still earned my rights to stand by you and fight or do you not remember me helping you!" Pass looked at him with anger.
"If you don't remember I wanted all of us to run. I don't care how old you are! It had nothing to do that. I would have done the same if it was Nila and I would have expected one of you to drag me away before I thought of angering a molduga like that." He said. "You haven't seen what I've seen. I've lost people. Good people. Friends and family because they "stayed behind to distract it." Zora, Gorons, Rito, and Hylia alike have done that so I could escape something. Guess how many of them survive. None! Zilch, Nada one!"

"If you don't remember I wanted all of us to run. I don't care how old you are! It had nothing to do that. I would have done the same if it was Nila and I would have expected one of you to drag me away before I thought of angering a molduga like that." He said. "You haven't seen what I've seen. I've lost people. Good people. Friends and family because they "stayed behind to distract it." Zora, Gorons, Rito, and Hylia alike have done that so I could escape something. Guess how many of them survive. None! Zilch, Nada one!"
"That was before you met me the quick and talented Pass I mean just look at that I came back without a scratch abd a perfect landing. Anyways the point is if we're in combat together help me and feel free to try and protect me but your trauma won't stop me from doing what I think is right and needed."

"That was before you met me the quick and talented Pass I mean just look at that I came back without a scratch abd a perfect landing. Anyways the point is if we're in combat together help me and feel free to try and protect me but your trauma won't stop me from doing what I think is right and needed."
Eldwin clenched his fists. But he said nothing and instead elected to walk away from the concersation.

Eldwin clenched his fists. But he said nothing and instead elected to walk away from the concersation.
Nila caught her breath as they made it to the safety of the Oasis. She smiled relieved that they had all made it out alive. She turn around to her two companions that were now arguing with each other. The caramel Zora kept quiet as she held on to her spear watching the interaction between the Hylian and Rito. Nila looked towards Eldwin as he walked away from then, she could indeed see that he was upset from the whole interaction. Nila went over to Pass and bonked him in the head with her spear. "what is wrong with you?....the quick and so-called talented Pass has no respect or manners?" she said angrily "Eldwin was only watching for your back...but what you tried back there was indeed careless..."

Nila caught her breath as they made it to the safety of the Oasis. She smiled relieved that they had all made it out alive. She turn around to her two companions that were now arguing with each other. The caramel Zora kept quiet as she held on to her spear watching the interaction between the Hylian and Rito. Nila looked towards Eldwin as he walked away from then, she could indeed see that he was upset from the whole interaction. Nila went over to Pass and bonked him in the head with her spear. "what is wrong with you?....the quick and so-called talented Pass has no respect or manners?" she said angrily "Eldwin was only watching for your back...but what you tried back there was indeed careless..."
Pass rubbed his head and clicked his beak turning his head to not look at her "I said I got it you guys don't know if I've done something like that before. I'm a warrior and a flyer."

Pass rubbed his head and clicked his beak turning his head to not look at her "I said I got it you guys don't know if I've done something like that before. I'm a warrior and a flyer."
"Look no one is saying that you aren't a warrior or flyer......but you clearly were having trouble running and weren't taking off to sky when you could....so you clearly were having issues.....seeking or excepting help can be difficult...trust me...but if you are to be apart of this group you will just have to accept the overbearingness that comes with it...he was only acting on instinct and watching out for his fellow comrad.." Nila softly spoke before walking off to go check on Eldwin.

Last edited:
"Look no one is saying that you aren't a warrior or fighter......but you clearly were having trouble running and weren't taking off to sky when you could....so you clearly were having issues.....seeking or excepting help can be difficult...trust me...but if you are to be apart of this group you will just have to accept the overbearingness that comes with it...he was only acting on instinct and watching out for his fellow comrad.." Nila softly spoke before walking off to go check on Eldwin.
"Its not my fault I can't make an updraft yet!" He called out as she walked away but he crossed his arms and kept looking away.

"Look no one is saying that you aren't a warrior or flyer......but you clearly were having trouble running and weren't taking off to sky when you could....so you clearly were having issues.....seeking or excepting help can be difficult...trust me...but if you are to be apart of this group you will just have to accept the overbearingness that comes with it...he was only acting on instinct and watching out for his fellow comrad.." Nila softly spoke before walking off to go check on Eldwin.
Eldwin was practicing with his sword a little ways away from the oasis and the settlement that surrounded it.

Eldwin was practicing with his sword a little ways away from the oasis and the settlement that surrounded it.
Nila reached the outskirts of the Oasis seeing Eldwin practicing with his sword. She watched him for a bit. Jumping into his practice, she swang at him with her spear. As he stoped her attack with his sword she looked up at him. "Are you alright?"

(Thinking he be one to spar as she checked up on him...if not ignore the jumping into his practice and she just asked)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back