• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
Nila kept quite she didn't want to tell him how close his whole arm was to coming off. He was beyond lucky to still have his arm intact. "It won't fall off....and it will be painful for quite some time...but you can't give up on it I'll make sure you don't losse your arm.....ill search for a healer and have them take a look..." she reinsured him
He nodded and coughed.

He had spent much of his time after in the domain much to the annoyance of most of the Zora there.

"Nila." He said pulling her from her memory. "Time to go. It's dark." explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Drumonkey Drumonkey
"Huh?.." Nila softly said as she was pulled away from her memory by Eldwin's voice. "Oh yes..." she nodded "we should be going....travel will be swiffer and we will be able to cover more ground with out the desert sun over us.." she said as she walked with Eldwin over to the two Rita's. "You two ready? We should be heading out" she said

Drumonkey Drumonkey explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

"Huh?.." Nila softly said as she was pulled away from her memory by Eldwin's voice. "Oh yes..." she nodded "we should be going....travel will be swiffer and we will be able to cover more ground with out the desert sun over us.." she said as she walked with Eldwin over to the two Rita's. "You two ready? We should be heading out" she said

Drumonkey Drumonkey explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
(Alright I'm making the desicion that we move on without them) Eldwin didn't see the two and shrugged. "Guess its just us again." He said.

(Alright I'm making the desicion that we move on without them) Eldwin didn't see the two and shrugged. "Guess its just us again." He said.
(okay I guess we can help them jump back in when they come back to rejoin)
"I guess they had something come up and could not join us....well then let us keep going we, don't want to lose the use of the night sky," she said walking out of stable "if we keep a steady pace we should reach our destination before the morning sun." Nila said.

(okay I guess we can help them jump back in when they come back to rejoin)
"I guess they had something come up and could not join us....well then let us keep going we, don't want to lose the use of the night sky," she said walking out of stable "if we keep a steady pace we should reach our destination before the morning sun." Nila said.
He nodded. "Lets hope we can keep the pace with all the monsters out there." He said.

"We will be fine Eldwin...we will just have to make sure we avoid them that's all" she replied
"I sometimes forget you can't just glide over them or shoot them from on high." Pass said with a slight sigh as he felt bad for the zora but mainly for the Hylian.

"You sure? I was looking forward to a scrap."
"I sometimes forget you can't just glide over them or shoot them from on high." Pass said with a slight sigh as he felt bad for the zora but mainly for the Hylian.
"what is it with you and picking fights?..." She asked lifting up an eyebrow as she looked up at him. "well....not that I'm never opposed to a good battle of course.." she added before looking up to a familiar voice above them. "oh so you did decide to join us young Pass..." she replied ignoring his comment as she looked out ahead at the desert landscape.

"what is it with you and picking fights?..." She asked lifting up an eyebrow as she looked up at him. "well....not that I'm never opposed to a good battle of course.." she added before looking up to a familiar voice above them. "oh so you did decide to join us young Pass..." she replied ignoring his comment as she looked out ahead at the desert landscape.
Eldwin had started walking.

Pass chuckled and landed with them "I of course wanted to join you all and I am interested to see what the Hylian can do I mean he's so... Normal."
He glanced at Pass. "Maybe physically. Most Hylian's aren't willing to pick up the sword even to save themselves right now." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back