• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Brand new search thread** Always open **UPDATED 3/6

KillerQuinn

Guaranteed to blow your mind..

🪳 Hello! 🪳

**If you responded to this thread and did not get a response, feel free to bump that convo and i will get back to you! Had some things come up after posting this.

I’m Lily and in my 20s, she/they pronouns. After a long hiatus I’m finally back and in the market for new roleplay partners! Before i get to fandoms, here’s a quick list of what I am looking for in a partner!

• First off, be over the age of 18. Romance is a must for me and sometimes i like to write about mature subjects.

•Be semi active. I understand that life gets busy, but i tend to lose interest if weeks go by with nothing. If you do get busy, just let me know! I tend to reply at least every other day but normally once to twice a day minimum. However, i know some people don’t have the time to be quite that active.

•Try not to ghost. If you’re getting bored, let’s spice it up!

•I love ooc chatter and plotting! Always feel free to talk about the roleplay, character or even your day. I don’t bite!

• I like to double! You play my love interest, i play yours. If we have the same one, we can totally do two separate stories to make it possible.

• As far as post length, anywhere besides 1-4 paragraphs per character is fine with me. No need to write a novel, but I appreciate some detail and something to work with.

🍄 THE FANDOMS 🍄

• Dragon Age: Inquisition
Looking for: Cullen

•Supernatural
Looking for: Sam Winchester

•The 100
Looking for: Bellamy, Murphy

•Batman, Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey, DCU
I want to play Harley Quinn, everything else is flexible

•Skyrim
OCxOC or OCxCC

•RDR2
OCxOC or OC x CC

-Trailer Park Boys

If you’re interested in anything listed here, please DM or respond to this thread. I am willing to double as just about anyone!

Last edited:
Hey there! I would love to do a Supernatural roleplay with you! I usually write as Dean but I would be happy to give Sam a try for you!

🪳 Hello! 🪳

I’m Lily and in my 20s, she/they pronouns. After a long hiatus I’m finally back and in the market for new roleplay partners! Before i get to fandoms, here’s a quick list of what I am looking for in a partner!

• First off, be over the age of 18. Romance is a must for me and sometimes i like to write about mature subjects.

•Be semi active. I understand that life gets busy, but i tend to lose interest if weeks go by with nothing. If you do get busy, just let me know! I tend to reply at least every other day but normally once to twice a day minimum. However, i know some people don’t have the time to be quite that active.

•Try not to ghost. If you’re getting bored, let’s spice it up!

•I love ooc chatter and plotting! Always feel free to talk about the roleplay, character or even your day. I don’t bite!

• I like to double! You play my love interest, i play yours. If we have the same one, we can totally do two separate stories to make it possible.

• As far as post length, anywhere besides 1-4 paragraphs per character is fine with me. No need to write a novel, but I appreciate some detail and something to work with.

🍄 THE FANDOMS 🍄

• Dragon Age: Inquisition
Looking for: Cullen

•Supernatural
Looking for: Sam Winchester

•The 100
Looking for: Bellamy, Murphy

•Batman, Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey, DCU
I want to play Harley Quinn, everything else is flexible

•Skyrim
OCxOC or OCxCC

•RDR2
OCxOC or OC x CC

If you’re interested in anything listed here, please DM or respond to this thread. I am willing to double as just about anyone!

Hey there Lilly I’m Zgrob , I saw your post for RP and it just so happens I’m looking for a partner to play Harley for a SS idea I had. It would have multiple missions as well as a little bit of RP snxe with Harley and Deadshot. If your interested my discird is zgrob . Hope to hear from you soon

Hey there it’s Zgrob. Saw you left our server and your profile changed. Just wanted to check if your ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back