• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Boyxboy, one on one RP Partner(s)~

firefliesinjuly

Goats In the trees.
If you have clicked on here, you obviously know this is for someone who is interested in doing a Boyxboy with me. I am looking for somebody to play the dominant partner in the Rp Relationship as I only like playing the subs/uke/bottom, however you want to put it.

Topics I would like to do, and I am also open minded and will do every idea someone else has. (Unless I really don't like it.)

• Brother's who are in love.
  • A Student and a Teacher having a secret love affair.
  • The usual; Nerd and the Popular.
  • The Bully and his Victim.
  • Domestic relationship.
  • A young couple who have saved up their life savings to travel the world together.
  • Fandoms. (Youtubers, book character, etc.)
  • Teenage Romance.
  • School drop outs who are working in the same place eventually meet and a romance begins to blossom.

As with all of these simple ideas, we will, together, come up with a lot more of a plot and background story to it. Please feel free to tell me your own ideas, those are just the RP's I have done in the past and enjoyed, that's all. Send me a PM if you're interested, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back