• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
hey there! my name's cory and i'm looking for some new rp partners :]

a bit about me:
+ 17, in my senior year of high school (woo!) i'm comfy rping with people of any age but obviously if you're much older we should set some restrictions
+ he/they pronouns, transmasc
+ most comfortable with mxm/nbxm/nbxnb, fine with fxf/nbxf and i'll try mxf but i can't promise you'll get much out of me hskdskjfd
+ i've rped for about 7 years now (yeah ik, i started young) with some sporadic breaks
+ i'm semi-lit, my cap is usually about 1000 words, but i'll match anything under that
+ i'll rp on site or on discord

what i'm looking for:

i'm super flexible on most stuff, and i'm willing to try most rp ideas at least once. i do tend towards realistic and slice of life rps, but i can also do fantasy or sci fi if you're more interested in that! like i said, i prefer mxm, but i'll try anything with you. i also tend towards original rps but we can try some fandom stuff if you have an itching for it. basically, we can do whatever you want! the one thing that i won't do is canon x oc. i think i just always struggle to make it work. but canon x canon is fair game!

Hey! I've been getting back into rping recently and I'd love to plot with you! Nice pfp by the way, haha

Would you be interested in a dragonball rp? I rp on Discord as well :) I do a lot of M/M pairings for DB :)

hello! your personality seems so cool!! <3

are you still open to find rp partners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back