• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝓑𝓸𝔂 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓑𝓸𝔂 (Heartstopper Craving)

gingerwayne

persistently inconsistent, probably a cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
keeping this very simple despite my tendency to go overboard with coding because it’s just a craving thread. and i switch from not capitalizing to capitalizing halfway through this post, sorry. wrote it at two different times 😭

i’ll paste some info about me and my rules from my main search thread first:

hi i'm ollie, i'm an 18 yr old college student. i'm a literate rper, but my post lengths can vary based on what the scene calls for and i heavily prioritize quality over quantity. and yes, i do use proper capitalizing and grammar in my posts. i do get quite busy at times and go silent since i have a lot of anxiety over things, but i try not to leave you hanging. also worth noting, i'm developing a game as well as balancing schoolwork so my workload is slightly higher than usual.

rules:
-college-age or older (17+ generally)
-capable of writing 3+ paras per post but okay with writing less as the scene calls for
-be willing to plot with me ooc
-not required, but i love when people put as much into the rp as i do, so please don't be afraid to make playlists, moodboards, art, whatever you want and show me! i love that stuff

on to what i’m looking for specifically:

i’m currently seeking a canon x canon (cc x cc) rp between Charlie Spring and Nick Nelson from the Heartstopper webcomic by Alice Oseman. I’m fully caught up on the comics and working my way through the netflix series quickly (should be done in a day or two). However, I haven’t read any of Alice’s books so I don’t know any of Nick and Charlie’s story past what’s been covered in the comics so far, so I’d like to focus on the comic canon over the netflix adaptation or the book canon.

I’m much more interested in playing Charlie, but if you really want to play him, I’m alright with playing Nick as well. Plot-wise, I’m open to either sticking very canon compliant or doing something in an AU. (I don’t really like fantasy settings for AUs, but anything else I’m up for!)

With that being said, I tend to lean in to exploring darker/angstier themes in the story. It doesn’t need to be all doom and gloom, but I’m not going to erase Charlie’s mental health struggles just for the sake of more fluff. Fair warning, I might not be the best partner for you if you find Charlie’s issues with food to be particularly triggering.

Lastly, I highly prefer to rp on discord but I’ll do on-site if you don’t ever roleplay there. Message me if you’re interested on here or at gingerwayne#5108 on discord!

F9590C1B-C565-4439-B574-F79908B8B211.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back