• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bowling for Partners - historical settings

loquencie

silken, sad, uncertain
Hello, all. I'm beginning a somewhat timid search for 1x1 role plays. It seems like every time I try to get one rolling, my life just explodes into a busy mess and I have no time for anything. Yet here I am extending an invitation for those interested to join me in a swashbuckling tale of adventure and romance anyway.

My name's Lo. I'm a high school history teacher. I live in the southeast United States, for those of you with timezone interests. I'
ve been roleplaying in some capacity or other for about 15 years.

Here are a few must-haves for a roleplay with me:

*Defintely be of age (18 or older). It's nothing personal, age does not equal skil. However, since I work with minors for a living and I love my job, I'd rather not risk it.
*Email or GoogleDocs are accepted media (email is preferred because it's what I'm used to, it keeps everything together, and my phone instantly notifies me when you respond, how nifty)
*Oneliners won't cut it. Most of my responses will be between 3 and 5 paragraphs of quality writing. Sometimes it will be more than that because I love writing and I get carried away.
*Do not expect daily replies. As much as I'd like to spend all my time writing, my life is way too hectic for that and my muse is very fragile.
*I tend to put a generous amount of effort into my writing and consider myself to be a fairly advanced writer. It's preferable that I partner with someone of a similar caliber.
*Doubling up on main characters is not my favorite thing to do. Unless you've got a really great plot that calls for it, I'd rather we avoid double and simply have each of our main characters supplemented by a colorful cast of supporting characters.
*I'm really only in the mood for action-packed, dramatic, historical fiction right now, maybe with some fantasy mixed in too. (I'll love you forever if we can do something with pirates), but I could probably be persuaded by a really exciting plot to go a different route... Just don't come to me expecting me to do all the heavy lifting with plot work. I'm pretty creative but unfortunatly I can't just pull plots out of my ass c:

I think that's it for now. The rest of my details can be found on this page, along with a link to some plots I've got. I'd prefer if interested candidates sent me an email as its just the inbox I check most often, but a PM here will also be answered :)

Last edited:
bumping with art :D
89d5c468cfecc693e8664601b9f55a5a--fine-art-paintings-the-swing.jpg

The Swing - Jean-Honoré Fragonard, circa 1767

Those of you that have sent me messages, I promise I'm getting to them! I had surgery the other day and it's taken more out of me than I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back