• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

EZ frowned softly as he held her and pressed the call button "She says that she isn't feeling well." He told the nurse worriedly before he got up to let her look Carmen over.

Max smiled happily and gave a small nod before she layed with him "I like that idea." She said quietly before giving him a soft kiss starting to fall asleep against him

She frowned some, barely hearing them, feeling like she was gonna pass out, scrunching her eyes shut as a pain ripped through her and thinking that she had managed to pee the bed but she was starting to feel even weirder as she heard EZ yelling her name, passing out before she could respond to him or the midwife, the bed sheets at the end of the bed getting redder as she was starting to bleed heavily and had stopped responding.

Angel smiled tiredly, sleeping only for about twenty minutes before his phone started going off, seeing it was EZ and just groaned. “Dude, we will be there in the morning. What do you want?” He muttered down the line, exhausted from work and just wanting to get some sleep.

EZ frowned when he noticed how pale she was becoming "Carmen?! Carmen?!" He yelled seeing the blood on the sheets "Whats happening?" He asked the midwife worriedly when she rushed out calling a few more nurses an a doctor just as Carmen's heart rate started to drop. He was soon pushed out of the room and left in the hallway to wait while they looked her over.

Max frowned softly as she woke up a bit hearing EZ's panicked voice on the other end of Angel's phone "Angel? Whats going on?" She asked quietly rubbing her eyes a bit.

He frowned, holding a finger up for a minute. “Alright, alright, I’m on my way.” He promised him. “Just hang tight.” He muttered, hanging up and looked to max as he got up to get dressed again. “I couldn’t hear most of it. Sounds like there’s been complications. He’s freaking out. You stay here alright? I’ll be home in the morning.” He suggested, sighing when she got up anyway.

No one came to speak to him for a couple hours, only when he finally had Angel and max there for a while did anyone come out of the room at all and it was a nurse carrying a small bundle, smiling some. “Mr. Reyes? Your partner is still in surgery and I don’t have any news on her condition just yet but I do have a congratulations for you. You have a daughter.” She told him, taking the bundle over and passed her over as she saw him reaching for her.

Max frowned some and gave a small nod "Alright babe." She whispered before letting him go. She showed up a few hours later and sat with both men taking a deep breath "Anything?" She asked quietly right as the nurse came out.

EZ sat there freaking out as no one came out about Carmen or the baby. He felt his heart leap to his throat when he saw the nurse came out with a bundle in her arms immediately reaching out for the baby. He took a deep breath and smiled softly when his daughter's face camw into his sight.

Angel yawned some and pulled her into his side shaking his head. “Hey, no they’ve not said anything.” He sighed some, sitting up though, pulling his phone out and quickly took a few photos, whistling over to EZ “hey, I hope you’re not stealing a chil- ow! What was that for?” He frowned as max smacked him round the head. “They say anything about carmen yet?” He asked him, getting up to go see his niece and smiled, watching EZ get all teary. “That’s your little girl man.”

Max gave a small nod and frowned knowing exactly what he was going to stay and popped him on the back of his head "Not the time!" She muttered to him smiling as she saw the baby in EZ's arms.

EZ felt his eyes start to tear up as he walked down the hall holding his daughter close "They haven't said anything about Carmen....but this is your niece...Lana." he said quietly

He smiled some and watched him. “She dont look like pop so that’s a good start.” He smiled some, giving his shoulder a squeeze, taking a few photos of the two of them to send to him later on, just going to sit with max again until a nurse came to collect Lana for the nursery.

Eventuallg a doctor came out to speak to them about carmen, calling her name and watched the family stand up. “She’s pulled through, we don’t really know what caused the haemorrhage but the difficulty was that it caused her body to go into shock. Mr. Reyes your partner wasn’t breathing for almost twenty minutes.... she’s been moved to the ICU and she’s stable for now but with how severe the cardiac arrest was, I would estimate she’s got around a 5% chance of surviving the next 24 hours.... you may go see her but I would seriously suggest starting to think about arrangements.” He told him seriously, taking him to the nurse who could take him to see Carmen.

Max gave a small smile as she watched EZ with the baby the entire time "We are definitely baby sitting at some point to get baby time." She told Angel quietly before giggling at his shocked expression. She frowned at the doctor came out and called Carmen's name.

EZ sat there with his daughter not taking his eyes off of her at all as she slept in his arms. He reluctantly let the nurse take her back to the nursery. As the doctor eventually came out later he quickly got up and rushed to him. As he listened to him explain everything that happened with Carmen "What? No....No.." he said quietly before he shrunk against the wall with his head in his hands

Angel frowned, watching how he reacted and got up, pulling him to his feet and supported him down to the room she was in, clapping him on the back then left him to go in by himself, heading back to Max and sighed some, "We should go home and get some rest, it's gonna be a long day tomorrow." He sighed a little.

Max gave a small nod and frowned softly "What happened?" She asked quietly as she followed him out to the car

Her nurse came in to check up on her frowning at the guy sitting on the edge of the bed. “You’re being allowed to stay tonight but I can’t promise you’ll get the same tomorrow... you her partner?” She asked him gently. “She doesn’t have any family on file aside from an uncle, does she have parents or siblings we can call?” She asked him.

he sighed heavily and looked over at her. “I don’t know. I didn’t hear them and I wasn’t about to ask EZ right now... we might be on a lot of baby help. Like more than babysitting.” He muttered, rubbing his face and took her Homs so they could get some sleep.

EZ shook his head some as he sat on the bed holding her hand tightly "No... I'll call her uncle but she has no one else." He said softly not taking his eyes off of her for a single moment.

Max frowned more and gave a small nod staying quiet on the ride home. She went inside with him and kissed his cheek gently before she layed down starting to fall asleep with him as soon as they got into bed

He lay there awake for a long while before eventually drifting off, having stressful dreams all night long after that and woke up already exhausted. It stayed that way for the next two weeks. He spent it all going back and forth to be there for his brother and the club, getting home to max exhausted every night. Bishop had sent him home early that day though. He was falling asleep at the table and they sent him home to get a nap, getting there and going straight to lay down, not even saying hello to max in the bathroom while she was having a pamper day, just collapsing into bed fully clothed and groaning.

The first thing carmen noticed as she was coming around was the noises of a busy hospital and then the fact she could open her eyes, blinking against the lights a bit but soon glanced around the room, her eyes locking onto EZ sitting in a chair with a bundle of blankets and holding a bottle, finally spotting the tiny hand on the bottle and she tried to sit up frowning. “EZ.” She croaked out

Max frowned softly as she looked at the test in her hands taking a deep breath. She had finally missed a period and knew she needed to check. Quickly she hid the test when she heard Angel open the door and made herself look like she was getting ready. Things had been tense lately with him, she knew he was stressed between everything in life and it was starting to worry her a bit.

EZ held his little girl close as he fed her smiling softly as he watched her stare at him. He hadn't left Carmen's side at all since she had been under except for nights but thankfully they had aloud him to stay every so often with their daughter. He had brought her home about two days after she was born once they deemed it was safe and it had been hard work for him.he had not expected this to be how the first few weeks would be but he was doing everything he could to stay calm. His head snapped up when he heard Carmen say his name and quickly but carefully got up to see her "Carmen? Oh my god youre awake." He said happily letting tears flow freely down his face as relief washed over him.

She frowned looking over as he stood up, trying to reach for the baby. “What do we have?” She asked him quietly, “what happened? I don’t remember.” She frowned, waiting impatiently while he helped her to raise the bed so she could be sat up and see their baby.

He frowned, watching her come out of the bathroom and just reached for her. “Bishop sent me home. I was falling asleep in templo.” He mumbled, “c’mere.” He frowned, pulling her by her shorts to sit with him, “you have a good morning beautiful?” He asked her quietly,tucking her hair behind her ear

EZ smiled happily and helped her sit up properly before he handed Lana over "We have a daughter Carmen, she is perfect." He said quietly sitting on the bed a bit.

Max went into the room and smiled seeing him there "Hey handsome." She said softly frowning a bit when he said Bishop had sent him home. She squealed as he pulled her to lay with him and smiled happily "I did, I ran be the store too. Made sure to pick a few things." She murmured while running her fingers through his hair "You need to sleep baby."

He nodded tiredly and held her to him. “I’ll go to sleep if you stay with me. I feel like I haven’t had any time with you lately. I’m sorry.” He mumbled, kissing her palm and relaxing under her touch. “Mmm, that feels nice.” He murmured.

She frowned some and watched her. “She’s perfect. We have a Lana?” She smiled, starting to cry a little and just looked up at him. “EZ what happened?” She asked him confused. She felt like she’d had the flu or something and she was so groggy and tired, needing his arm under hers to help support the baby. “Our little girl is here.” She mumbled. “But she doesn’t look like a newborn.”

Max shook her head a bit and let him place his head on her chest "Thats alright babe, I know you've had to deal with a lot." She said quietly before taking a deep breath trying to figure out how to explain things to him.

EZ helped her hold their daughter and gave a heavy sigh when she asked again about what happened "You had a hemmorage, theyre not sure how it happened. You lost a lot of blood and stopped breathing. You've been in a coma like state from two weeks." He told her softly

She frowned looking over at him. “Is she okay? Nothing happened to her?” She asked him worried and just leaned into him a little, looking back down at their daughter as she was falling asleep. “She looks like you.” She smiled a little.

He frowned and kept his arms around her tightly. “No it’s not. You deserve more than a few words here and there... EZ has a better handle on the kid now finally so I don’t need to be there all the time and I just wanna be at home with you and maybe a break from the club and maybe we should take a holiday, get out of here and relax for a week.” He rambled on and on, still half asleep but glad to have her close to him now

EZ shook his head softly and smiled as he watched their daughter "She came out just fine, and I thought she looked like you." He murmured before kissing the side of her head gently

Max listened to him ramble frowing when he mentioned a holiday and shook her head gently letting a few tears fall "I'm pregnant." She blurted out as he rambled taking a shaky breath as she felt him pull away from her

He frowned and watched her, his hands next leaving her sides though. “Are you okay?” He asked her quietly. “Querida you know I’d love kids with you but I want you to be safe too. So before I get excited... are you alright?”

Carmen smiled tiredly and watched her. “Nope. She looks like her daddy.” She smiled tiredly, “EZ my whole body sore... is there... should we let someone know I’m awake?” She asked him quietly.

Max frowned softly before she burst into tears holding onto him "I don't know....I haven't seen a doctor yet." She said softly taking a deep breath "I want a baby with you, I really do but I'm scared. What if I loose it? What if I die?" She whimpered

EZ frowned softly and gave a nod "Shit you're right." He muttered before pressing the call button "Here let me take her to sleep in her cot."he murmured

She frowned and pulled her closer, “no I don’t wanna let go.” She mumbled. “I got two weeks to catch up on.” She mumbled tiredly.

He frowned and sat up, gathering her into his arms, pulling her in close. “I love you and all I want is you to be safe. If it’s not gonna be safe for you to have a baby we should stop here.... but maybe we should make an appointment in Sam Diego? ... maybe we should get a second opinion before making any decisions. But sweetheart whatever you want to do I support it.” He murmured, kissing her head repeatedly, holding her close and rocking her gently. “I love you.”

EZ smiled and gave a light chuckle "I promise you'll get her back once she wakes up." He murmured right before the nurse came in to check her over

Max held onto him and gave a small nod taking a deep breath to calm herself down "I just....I don't want to hurt you...I don't want you to loose another." She whispered hiding her face in his chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back