• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

She nodded frowning and set a timer on her phone. “Alright, I’ll be in there soon okay?” She murmured, kissing his cheek, going to clean up on the bathroom then went to lay with him, holding his hand tight while she drifted off to sleep.

He sighed heavily but nodded. “Yeah. It’s okay.” He mumbled quietly. “Go back to sleep. It’s been a long day.” He sighed quietly, falling asleep quickly after that.

EZ woke up the next morning and groaned some glancing down at his bandage and sighing heavily. He sat up some and went to use the restroom making his way very slowly still in a good amount of pain at the moment.

Max woke up the next morning when she felt Angel get up and frowned softly "Hey...come back to bed." She whispered seeing how early it was.

Carmen was already in there, sitting by the toilet on the floor and just groaned a little. “Sit down. .. I’ll do it in a sec.” she mumbled, tired and nauseous was not a combo she was enjoying.

Angel frowned and looked over at her. “I needed the restroom.” He told her, already making his way back under the covers and just lay there quietly with her, trying to figure out what they were doing

Max cuddled up close to him as he came back under the covers glancing up at him bit "I can make us some breakfast later if you want." She murmured

EZ moved to sit down and grunted softly. He rubbed her back in gentle circles and sighed softly "She giving you hell this morning?"

She frowned and nodded. “I mean we are just the picture perfect family right now huh?” She smiled tiredly, moving to sit in front of him while he sat on the toilet lid and she cleaned it up and changed the dressing “We can have a little more rest then we’re gonna pack and head out.” She told him quietly, getting him to help her off the floor.

He just nodded and held her close. If she wasn’t questioning it right now then he wouldn’t either. They could cross thatbridge when they got to it.

Max held onto him for a bit longer until she heard his stomach grumble "Here let me up, you want scrambled eggs or over easy?" She asked softly as she pulled away from him

EZ chuckled lightly and nodded a bit.he let her dress his wound before he helped her up and took her back to bed to get a bit more sleep in. Once it was around mid morning he woke up again and sighed softly staring at the ceiling a bit just thinkint over everything.

He grumbled about over easy and just pulled the pillow over his head again, sighing quietly and trying to clear his brain of all the extra stuff, eventually getting up and making his way out to the kitchen.

Carmen was already up and in the bathroom again, getting herself ready to pack her bag for a couple weeks, getting stuff in just in case and smiled over at him. “We might be coming back with a new baby.” She smiled at him some. “Their room is done and we’re all set so I want us to come back for a fresh start.” She smiled at him, sitting down once she finished packing and just watched him while he did all of his stuff.

Max glanced over at him as she placed his eggs and bacon a plate "Talk to me, I can see how stressed you are and you don't need to hold it in any longer." She said before handing him his plate

EZ smiled some and sat up placing his his hands on her stomach "I can't wait to meet her." He murmured kissing her bump gently. He got up and started packing quickly giving a heavy sigh

She smiled tiredly, shaking her head. “You finally coming around to the fact it’s definitely a girl?” She smiled yawning some and waited til he finished, getting their bags to the door, helping him change his bandage one last time before hitting the road then let him take the bags down to the car while she locked up the house, heading out five minutes later and frowned seeing some pale ass blonde woman standing down by the car and realising it must be Emily.

Angel sighed a little, shaking his head. “Things are about to get really shit for a while. I just don’t know how shit.” He sighed quietly, stretching out and tucked in to his food. “It could go really well for us or it could go the worst way possible.” He explained.

Max listened to him and gave a small sigh and frowned softly "You just be careful okay?" She murmured giving his hand a small squeeze before she started to eat as well "I'm gonna go stock up on some food, this was the last of the eggs."

EZ gave a small nod and laughed lightly "Yeah I did." He murmured before he finished up. He took things down to the car as quickly as he could and frowned some when he heard Emily's voice. He looked up and was soon met by her arms around him asking him frantically if he was okay "Emily? Yeah..I'm fine don't worry about it." He mumbled

He frowned but nodded. “Cover your mayans tattoo.” He told her. “I don’t want you bumping into someone by accident that has a problem with us right now.” He explained.

Carmen made her way down and shook her head. “Can I help you?” Shequestioned her,getting down and stood next to EZ with a hand on his back and her other on her giant baby belly “you must be Emily. I’ve heard a lot about you.” She muttered.

Max gave him a nod and took his dish placing it in the sink "I will I promise." She murmured kissing his cheek gently as she passed by him "You want me stay over again?"

Emily looked over at the woman who came up behind EZ and went a bit wide eyed when she saw her very pregnant stomach "Oh um yes I am, EZ I had no idea, congratulations." She said quickly

Carmen smirked a little, shaking her head. “No idea his girlfriend is eight months pregnant but care enough to come down and see him.... I don’t buy it. You might have some weird nostalgic thing between the two of you but you need to stop. I know about everything you’ve had him do for you. You are married. Happily or unhappily that’s not his problem. We’re leaving.” She muttered, heading around to the front passenger seat of the car.

Angel frowned some but nodded. “Yeah, if you want to that’d be nice. I have a job tonight but then ill be back here.” He told her quietly.

EZ tried to hide the small smile he had when Carmen told her off and glanced back at Emily "I'll see you around Emily." He murmured before getting in the driver's seat looking over at Carmen "I'm sorry about that, I don't know why the hell she came by."

Max smiled softly and gave him a small nod "Sounds good. I'm gonna go get changed and head out." She murmured before leaving the room

She smiled over at him. “I do. She’s miserable with Galindo,.. she wants you back. She wants back what you both had in high school.... I trust you. I don’t trust her. She should know that your partner isn’t someone who’s going to sit back and let her try shit.” She told him, rubbing his thigh gently.

Angel just nodded and went to get dressed, pulling his kutte on and headed out to the club, trusting max to lock up behind her and whatnot.

-1 month-

Max sat at Angel's place cuddled up close to him while they watched some TV and smiled softly. It had been a weird month to say the least, neither of them really speaking about what was going on until about a week ago when she found Nails all over him at the clubhouse. She had confronted him about it saying that she didn't care if he wanted to be with Nails but that she wasn't going to share either. He had been shocked at her outburst to say the least but after a very long conversation they decided it was about time to make things as official as they could be between them.

EZ sighed heavily as he came out of Templo with Bishop looking over at Carmen who was layed out on the couch still rubbing her pregnant belly. The baby was now nearly 2 weeks over due and it had been hell for everyone who came into contact with Carmen. He was worried to talk with her now though about a run Bishop wanted him to do up to Stockton.

She grumbled a little, spread out as much as she could be, her raspberry tea in front of her. “EZ. Your baby won’t leave. Doctor called though. Said they can induce day after tomorrow if nothing happens before that.” She muttered, not really wanting anyone touching her right now though. “I want them out.” Their holiday had done them well but when they had come back without the baby born yet she’s been grumpy since, just wanting to not be pregnant anymore. Tired of being uncomfortable and cranky. “Why are you moping?” She questioned him.

Angel smiled tiredly, pulling her in closer, texting Bishop a couple things the. Put his phone away. “I gotta go in tonight. You wanna go or you staying here?” He asked her quietly. He’d had her move her stuff in as well, feeling better about her being safe if she was living with him but she was still sleeping in his spare room occasionally.

EZ chuckled quietly and sat across from her "Well lets hope we can meet them soon." He murmured before giving a heavy sigh and running a hand over his face. He turned his attention back to her and leant forward a bit in his chair "Bish wants me on a run to Stockton this weekend."

Max looked up at him and shrugged softly "I don't mind going over if you won't be all night. If its gonna be a late one I'll stay here." She murmured giving him a quick kiss

She frowned and sat up that time, shaking her head. “No. Uh uh. Bishop!” She yelled across the room, managing to stand up. “Get fucked Bish! He’s not going anywhere this weekend. This baby is coming tomorrow. He’s not going anywhere except home and the hospital.” She snapped at him.

he shook his head. “It’s not a late one. I’m just there in case bishop needs a hand with anything.” He told her. “I got a yard shift tomorrow but just club house today.” He smiled.

Bishop glared at her and frowned some "Carmen! You do not fucking run this goddamn club! If I say he goes then he fucking goes!" He yelled before storming into the templo and slamming the doors shut

Max gave a small smile and nodded softly kissing him gently "Alright then I'll go in with you." She murmured

She shook her head and looked over at EZ. “If you so much as think about leaving me with a newborn baby to go to Stockton for a weekend so help me god I will castrate you. You understand me?” She told him seriously.

Angel nodded and pulled her in close. “Carmen is down there as well. Miserable. But there.” He smiled, waiting until she was ready then took her on his bike to the club house.

EZ put his hands up in defense and gave a heavy sigh "I'll talk with him, he is just in a shit mood lately." He muttered motioning her to come over "Come here, I'm not going anywhere."

Max smiled softly and held onto him tightly as they got to the clubhouse kissing him gently as she got off his bike and went inside

She sighed quietly and made her way over to him, sitting down on his lap, leaning back against him frowning. “She’s kicking real bad.” She grumbled.

Angel parked with her and walked inside, holding her in close to his side. “The cool people are officially here.” He called out as he got in, grinning.

EZ held her close and sighed heavily rubbing her bump in slow soothing circles trying to calm their baby down a bit.

Max rolled her eyes and laughed as Carmen glared daggers at him and flipped him off "You better be careful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back