• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Boredom is So Cruel

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so I get ideas daily but also have ideas that dont take off in regular roleplay. Okay so I do have a few rules when it comes to role playing with me.

Rules

Forum rules

Any thing getting hot and heavy fade to black.

No GMing

No mary sue or Gary stu

No op you can get hurt

No anime

Dont control other's characters

No one liners

Third person only

I want someone who will reply and not drop the rp.so if your just going to drop please don't pm me. Pm me if you can do all of the above and like anything below.

Okay so after all that I will give you a gist of rps I like

Fantasy

Realistic

Futuristic

Historical eras

Romance

Adventure

Mix of each

No anime

I can do F and F. But I will say you will have to do double character's cause I dont do the whole girl on girl thing very well. Seriously nothing against you guys just me personally

I prefer M and F. So basically looking for guys or girls who can play guys.

So idea's

Student x Teacher

Mermaid x Human ( or vise versa meaning merman )

Werewolf x human or both

Fae x human or both

Vampire x human or both

Ranch hand x the ranchers daughter-closed

Also something along the lines of Rookie blue

New guy or girl in town. Can be supernatural or not

Assassin

Super hero

Fandom

Kingdom hearts

Outlander

Vampire diaries

Originals

Harry Potter

Camelot

Much more

I do want a sample of your writing as well here or pm dont care.

Talk soon.

Ps.I am so willing to accept ideas.

To make sure you have read it all please pm me with Suffering in silence

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in your ranch hand x the rancher's daughter.~ I can Rp a guy, ahah. I wanted to see if that option-or another-was open before I gave a sample of my writing to you.

Here's my writing example.~

Harrison shifted forward on the bench, pressing his hands against the old wood as he looked about. He had gotten to the school building a bit too early, to where the doors were still locked. Though what could one expect from a guy used to being up before the sun rise? Exhaling a breath, the young man looked down to where he had thrown his backpack, leaning against the splintered leg of the bench he current rested on. For a moment, he worried he hadn't finished what work he needed to do. "Oh well," Harrison mumbled, turning his head away from the backpack to avoid worrying. Lifting a hand, he let his fingers comb through his short hair, the sandy locks being shuffled about upon his head as he used his other hand to pull out his phone to check the time. 7 AM. A soft groan exhaled from his mouth, turning to look where cars fled by the building happily to avoid this building. And, like every morning, he wished he was perched on his mare's back, going for a run like he had hours earlier.

Hey. :3 I'd love to do something military related. I've been craving it, actually. Anyways, I want to be straight forward as say this; I will not be on throughout most the day until my school day is over, and the homework is done, too. So, that usually leaves me with about three hours to have some free time until I go to bed. I think that should be enough to dish out a few replies, yes? Oh, and also, I'm usually busy on weekends as well, but I hope this won't be a major issue. Anyways, you wanted a sample, yes? Great! I'll type up something random with a random character. :3

Brandon had just gotten home from work. The day had been long, and the afternoon had been blazing hot. He needed to go home. So, he took the city's bus, sat in the back, away from everyone and everything, and plugged in his iPod as he watched the world flash by him. All the trees were changing colors. Instead of the usual lush, dark green, the leaves were now painted vibrant oranges, deep reds, and dull browns. People were walking on the sidewalks. Some were couples holding hands. Others were two parents holding the hand of a small, toddling child. Brandon couldn't stop himself from smiling. Today had been tiring, sure, but he still tried to make the best out of it. He always did. The bus pulled to a abrupt stop, and Brandon stood up, stuffing his black iPod in his pocket. He paid for the ride, hopped off the bus, and watched as it drove off into the hot sun. He began walking to his home.

I really want to do the teacher student rp pm me if you are in.

Irish Ice Queen

I'd like to play the guy in the Beach House story if that's okay with you.

I cannot pm you as I'm new to this site, so I'm providing you with the sample below.

Daniel was over-joyed. This summer was going exactly as he had planned. He had taken a plane to a random place that he had selected off the globe, and upon arriving, had rented the most fabulous beach house in that whole city. Now all that was left to was sit in peace and get ahead with his writing. He has aspired to be a writer since the time he started reading story books, but as of late nothing came to his mind due to the busy schedule of school and a house full of people. This summer was supposed to give him inspiration. Wasting no time, he dumps his bags in a room and picking up his laptop walks out to the beach. After making himself comfortable on the sand, he looks around enjoying the view of the beautiful waves crashing against the rocks and the smell of salt water. A sudden movement to his side caught his attention and he turns his head to see one of the most beautiful girls' he had ever laid his eyes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back