• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Cora/Mako Tealeaf
Fayette
River > shore
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Mako breathed in with smile. "You was attacked by werewolf, right? Don't worry we brought some meat to you to eat." Mako then used telekinesis and get meat out from Fayette's bag. Fayette did jump bit as that happened. "We also have blood to boy." "No, that needs to wait." Cora said, Mako looked suprised to Cora. "It's empty." Mako shrugged. "Well, we have now only meat and when you are eated, you can come with us to our house." "MAKO!" Cora yelled "What? They need to rest Big sis." "Some times i think that you are still just 50 years old. Like when you tried to take adult bear as pet." "I still miss Padington." Mako then turned back to teens. "What are your names? I am Mako, crumby one is my sister Cora and last one is our friend-" "Slave" Cora mutter. "Fayette."

Aurora Demont
Dining Room/Living Room
Turning her gaze towards Aadya, the Theta looked as exhausted as Aurora felt personally, raising a child on her own though it was not her fault that her mate had been murdered. She was sure father had something to do with it though she couldn't prove it of course nor could she say who had carried out her father's order. It could have been any wolf within the pack but it hurt sometimes to look at her son and know he would never his sire. Aurora hummed in sympathy, understanding the other's tiredness. "Carrying children never seems to get easier and it's always the same. Tiredness and mood swings that make a woman look crazed," said Aurora. When her father's concubine said that she hoped that Aurora and Sera were doing better, she smiled gratefully. "The journey was tiring, I had to struggle to wake him up," she said, glancing at her son who was still half asleep. "Father wants me going back to work as a Psi, seems to think I've had enough time off with the year I had nursing Seraphinus but we're doing okay." When asked if Demont was giving her problems with heat being around the corner, the woman sighed. "Father had me help wake up the pack, at least as many Vanguard and Psi as I could find...I am sure the rest of the pack is taking care of the rest with father's shouting earlier." She frowned, glancing at her son again, before responding. "The alpha states we will try again this heat season to not 'have another failure' like Cole," said Aurora with a troubled and resigned look on her face. "I can't say what his plans are for Nikita or how well she would fare with being an omega." A scent caught her nose and she looked up to see Nikita slipping past them towards the kitchen where the other omegas were clustered, from what she could tell by scent. Hopefully father wouldn't bother Nikita but Aurora knew at least they were kept safe from the other males' sexual advances, the servitude and beatings the omegas sometimes got did not stop just because one was one of the alpha's concubines.

Demont paid no attention towards Nikita, thankfully for her in the meantime though it was possible he would grow bored within the mansion and seek the woman out. With force, Uma came to the surface, eyes brightening, lucky the alpha was in a chipper mood. Uma was one of the ones to really crave his alpha's ministrations and smart enough to recognize his place and not overstep his bonds in terms of hierarchy. So, because he was in a chipper mood, the alpha allowed the Vanguard's wolf to step close and put his hand on the crook of the alpha's neck, chuckling as he heard Uma purr at the attention. "The male knows his place." Strakh moved forward, eyes turning their gold-orange coloration and reached forward, tugging the Vanguard closer until they were face to face. Hearing the room situation of Kia and Uma, Strakh lowered his mouth to Uma's neck, nipping at the Vanguard's skin before lifting his head to speak in the Vanguard's ear. "Perhaps, if you do what you are told and Kia," Strakh said, speaking to both the human within and the wolf, "you may get a chance to be with me. Aayada can find somewhere else to sleep the night but you need to earn it. Depending on our mood, we may allow you to be dominant and have limited control." Something that both sides of the alpha rarely allowed among his concubines when with them.

Strakh lifted his head completely as he released Uma, the wolf fading as Demont took appearance as he hummed again. The scents of wolves coming down the stairs and into the dining room caused him to turn his head towards them. "Outside and remain on alert," he ordered, the Psi and Vanguard rushing out at their alpha's command. Turning his attention back to Uma, the alpha snaked an arm around the male's body and kissed his head before releasing him. "Inform me if they try instigating advances on you," said Demont, releasing his sire control on the vanguard and allowing the human to come forth if Kia wished. "I will be outside front once I have checked on Nikita and Matt." He did not need to inform the Vanguard or anyone of his plans...however...as everyone knew...Demont in a good mood was a lot better then in a bad mood or worse Strakh being in Demont's stead.

Turning, the alpha then thought over who he would check on next, deciding to go look for Matt and see where his Iota was. The male had better be prepared to help Aayda when she went into labor several months from hopefully, hopefully not proving to be a disappointment like Aurora and Nikita.

Eliruz Eliruz

Kiaju Aadya Matt Nikita
Living Room Dining Room Garden
Interactions: Aurora & Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The Theta listened intently and took a bite out of her sandwich. There was always something going on with Demont and his desire for getting an heir from Aurora, whom seemed disturbed by the thought. Well, the Psi had a right to be disturbed, seeing how they were father and daughter. Aadya furrowed her brow when the female mentioned Demont wanting Aurora to go back to work. "When I can, I'll make sure to check on the young pup. A perk to being with child, is you have an excuse to slip away for a few moments." She replied with a reassuring smile. "If I can, I will try and direct his attention elsewhere. Hopefully, he won't bother you during heat season that way but I cannot promise anything; he is quite a stubborn man." Lifting her eyes to the nearly sleeping toddler, a small smile lit her lips before she finished her sandwich. Nikita overheard the conversation and furrowed her brow before turning, striding to the doorway. "If it helps, I can..try to distract him as well, seeing how he may have the same attitude towards trying another time with me as well. He is stubborn," the dark skinned female snorted in agreement, "yet he still tries and tries to get as many heirs as he can, which I do not completely understand.." Keeping her voice low enough for the males not to suspect anything, she lifted the rag and sighed. "We'll try our best, but there's no saying how bad he'll be this year." With that last remark, she went off to continue cleaning.

In the other room, Uma was a bit surprised when he felt Demont grab him by the hips and tugged him forward till they were face to face. A red tint displayed across the male's cheeks and snaked down his neck a bit. It was rare that his mate was in a good mood, but when he was, he was especially affectionate to Uma. Basking in what little attention he could get in the moment, another rumble vibrated through his chest and a shiver striking his spine as the male trailed his lips across his neck and spoke into his ear. "I think that proposition sounds fair," Uma purred in response to Strakh's little teasing proposition. Again, another rare moment when he offered a brief time of dominance made Uma quite excited and gave him motivation to push Kia to do his best during his task. Once the male moved away and ordered the two wolves that had entered to go outside, Uma pouted internally. He hated being away from Strakh and Demont, because he liked the moments where he could get attention and the small amount of affection. The male smiled at the small kiss upon his forehead before his alpha pulled away and spoke of his plans. "Alright, we will get to work and leave this to apprentices and subordinates." With that and the release of the sire bond, Kia emerged, his eyes darkening back up. "I..I believe Matt is looking at the garden and surveying the herbs he could possibly plant. Also, I remember him saying he had some information on the pregnancy." Seeing the alpha move away, Kia bit his lip and quickly made his way outside to the other Vanguards.

Just across the way laid the garden, where Matt was busy sketching out a quick layout and sectioning off each section for certain herbs with similar purposes. Lifting his pale pink gaze to a beautiful bush of flowers, he made his way over to it and gently picked on, noting that it was indeed a needed herb.

Hesperia Zephyr
River Shore
Once again, the two siblings glanced at each other as one of the children began speaking, asking if they had been attacked by wolves. All Hesperia could remember was that there had been a person and then there had been a massive canine standing before her, jaws wide and saliva dripping as an angry howl had rent the air, mixed with the screams of those whom were also being attacked or being punished if they were already the wolves and pale ones within the cages. Slowly both nodded as they turned back to face these children that shouldn't be out alone at all. Hesperia felt Zephyr pull back, the boy jumping as the meat floated from a bag into the air towards them, her brother not even waiting for the meat to reach them as he lunged towards it, accidently knocking Hesperia to the ground as he did so. Snagging it out of the air with curled hands, Hesperia watched as her brother tore into the meat, though she was starving as well, eyes flicking back and forth between the three as the two children spoke. One seemed to want to take them home like they were pets, another seemed adverse to the idea and the third was silent. The second spoke a differing viewpoint on the silent one, finally the words coming of their names. Hesperia glanced at her brother who perked his head up, looking from them towards his sister, before handing the meat towards her. The girl looked at it and considered the meal option before taking the meat, driven on by a hunger as she responded in between tearing off chunks with her teeth, the siblings passing the meat back and forth with each other. "Hesperia and my brother Zephyr who doesn't seem able to speak anymore. Whatever attacked him tore his vocal chords out and his throat open."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Aurora Demont
Dining Room/Living Room to Garden
Aurora listened as Aayda spoke of trying to distract Demont from trying to sire a child with her, the woman giving a grateful smile as Aayda said she would try to distract the alpha from trying again with her to have another child. Even Aurora understood not why her father was so determined to have a child with her and then Nikita came into the room, as if she had heard them speaking. Aurora's eyes slid over to the omega and blinked as she too said she would try but didn't know if it would work as Demont might try to sire children again with Nikita as well after the omega had failed to get pregnant. "Thank you both...I really do not understand father at times," she said. "Thank you Aayda for being willing to check up on Seraphinus when I'm gone...doing I don't know what father wants but I'm sure we'll all find out. I'll try to help how I can with you both but I know father said that he wanted Ser to remain with him today." Her eyes became clouded with worry before she rose to her feet, Nikita already leaving to go back to cleaning. "I should go before father's temper snaps...I imagine we're all glad he's happy." Looking down at her son, she hugged him, the toddler yawning and clutching his mother's shirt before she turned and headed for the front of the mansion, passing by Uma and her father before slipping out of the door. She joined the other Psi and Vanguard who were already outside, the Kappa and General she had found already standing there and yawning as they snapped at the two ranks to form on either side of the yard, Aurora's direction changing to head towards the Psi that separated onto the left with the Vanguard on the right, all waiting for Demont's arrival and orders.

There was the briefest imperceptible nod to Uma's agreeing to the proposal before he pulled away yet as Kia came back to himself, the alpha turned and watched the human part regain control before turning away and beginning to leave. Hearing Kia's words about Matt saying he would be in the garden to see what herbs could be grown and had news about Aayda's pregnancy, Demont paused before speaking. "Thank you Kia," hearing the Vanguard leaving the house before continuing his trip to the garden and finding the third of his four concubines, an albino lad and rather pretty which was partly the reason that Demont had chosen him, the alpha observing the garden before spotting the lad looking down at some plant. Matt seemed highly involved in what he was doing and didn't appear to notice the alpha had entered the garden. The alpha trooped over to Matt who was preoccupied and then spoke. "Hello Matt."

Eliruz Eliruz (Aayda, Matt, Kia, Nikita)

Matt Lixue
Garden
Interactions/Mentions: Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Matt sighed softly, letting the flower fall to the ground. He stared at the herb and contemplated putting it into the plans for the garden. Where this was a beautiful flower-like herb with petals that were used to ease pain and could be crushed up to be used as an antibiotic. Finally deciding, he marked it down and hooked the pen to the loop that was connected to the clip board. The garden was nearly dead and very overgrown; it would take at least two days to clear it out, not including the possibility of burning the newer plants to create a more fertile soil. Setting down his clipboard on an old wooden bench that was rotting away, he moved forward to inspect another plant. It was odd how in a garden full of overgrown and dying plants, there was still life. The most beautiful and useful flowers and herbs would stay. It was quite the concept, picking the most beautiful, useful, and unique from a garden of thousand assortments. Picking concubines seemed to work the same way, seeing how he stuck out like a sore thumb. An annoyed huff left his lips as he thought about it. Was he chosen for his odd appearance? Maybe his expertise in agriculture and herbology? It baffled and quite frankly, confused the white haired male. Allowing his gaze to lift towards the large leaves that were slowly falling off the branches above from a red maple. His wolf felt at peace for once as summer was soon turning to fall, which was their favorite season for more reasons than one; the biggest being the scent the breeze carried with it. "Soon be heat season, nervous of Alpha's behavior. Maybe leave us be for whole season." Lixue mused hopefully, to which Matt hummed in agreement with. Everytime the male got near the Alpha, he got jittery beyond comprehension and he didn't really understand why. Maybe the sire-ship bond made him that way, but his wolf wasn't a fan of the power of had over him. Unlike Uma, Lixue was a bit more silent and composed, not as lustful or attention seeking. Though he liked some of the attention and did conform quite well, he had his moments of rearing an ugly attitude if it became too much for him. Yet overall, the male was quite sweet and tried helping with as much as he could. Taking another breath, a strong scent overpowered the scents of the herbs, which caused Matt to tense. Spice and an undertone of smoke..it was Demont. Lixue whined softly within his head, feeling the presence vexing him to come out. His pale skin reddened slightly and his entire calm composure crumbled into one of being too nervous. Slowly turning his smaller form around, he lifted his pink hues that were encased by pure white lashes. "You startled me, Alpha.." He murmured gently and bit his lip. The albino male noticed that Demont was seemingly more chipper than normal, which was great for him, so he wasn't possibly yelled at for straying from some of his assigned duties. This was one of them, but he had smaller ones to accomplish before the day was over. "Is there something I can help you with?" Matt asked in a somewhat hesitant tone, his eyes flickering from his hues to the bench that had his notes.

Last edited:
Cora/Mako Tealeaf
Fayette
shore

"I can teach him sign language if you want." Fayette said suddenly and walked closer, before she could get too close Cora stopped her. "Let's make one thing clear. First of me and my sister are vampires and we are over 2 centuries old. Mako might be childish and naive." "HEY!" "You tried to keep bear as pet!" Cora said to Mako. "That was 159 years ago" Mako mutter. "But here is some ground rules: First of either of you aren't allowed eat or drink from Fayette. That was reason why i kept her away when we arrived. Second, We don't hunt humans, unless they hunt us. And if you want come with us to our house, either of you open any windows at day, even if we aren't at room. If you follow these rules, i hunt you more food from forest."

Last edited:
Demont
Garden

Demont watched as Matt seemed to sense his presence, the Iota turning around slowly and lifted his eyes, the Iota reddening at the sight of him. "Kiaju informed me that you had news about Aayda's pregnancy," said Demont. "What are you doing?" He cast his eyes around the garden, taking in all the dead things. "Aayda can help with this...shouldn't be too difficult for a pregnant female to grow things." Aurora's mother, as he understood it, gardened once upon a time...perhaps that was why his beloved Aurora was good at hunting or maybe she desired to get away from Demont. "I also want to discuss Aurora and what her chances are of conceiving this season..." By the alpha's sudden harsh tone, it was obvious the latter was quite important and failure would not be tolerated. "Make sure there is no juniper, wolfsbane or wild rose planted here and destroy any you find."

Eliruz Eliruz (Matt)

Silas R. Landon
Interaction: Evangeline Eliruz Eliruz

The brute flicked his observant hues over her fleeting gaze, red curls bouncing as Evangeline agreed that the food consumed by humans...was less than agreeable. “Yes, sometimes it is odd to think they would eat such grotesque grease before we ate them,” the male joked. Silas could feel the rumble of amusement pooling in his chest as she quickly went on to gasp in surprise at his statement. Silas was often one to keep to himself rather than joke around, not entirely his job but at the present time it felt nice to release some of the tension he carried with his brooding features. “Don’t let me tell you how to feel—“ he teased, relishing in the closeness they shared before he leaned forward, “but all of the secrets that could be in here are for me to know, and you to ponder,” he informed cheekily, his brown hues swirling with unmentioned emotions. The vampire grazed over her freckled face for a moment, having already come up close to her features, his eyes still wanted to savor each stunning shimmer the light had on her for a moment despite the closed curtain. Acting on impulsive and rather reckless foolishness, Silas leaned forward and briefly kissed Evangeline—his swaying towards the selfish act was more than enough to capture his attention, until his mind reeled him back to shore. It had been short but something he longed to do again when he pulled away. “I shouldn’t have...” he muttered as he leaned his face away, his mind roared with the remembrance from what she had gone through before arriving to Lichen. He couldn’t describe the kiss too well, but he knew he didn’t regret doing it just the timing.

Ezra H. Hastings
Interaction: Eden Eliruz Eliruz

He heard her voice break between the sobs, her words apologetic as his hold lightened you on her healing body, he had forgotten how wounded and trailed she remained not just mentally but physically. “Don’t apologize, you were just afraid—I know I’d be just as scared,” he murmured, chin resting on the crown of her head lightly as she cried openly into his shoulder. “It’s going to be okay, right now things aren’t doing too good but that’s because it will be better in the future,” he coaxed, his voice oddly enough softening, maybe even deepening as Elias chimed in with the male, both working together to apply what comfort they could. Eden continued to cry, managing out one thing that did have Elias yipping excitedly—“of course I’m here for you, I always will be! Always expect me here, and never thank me for it because I chose to do this,” he murmured, closing his green hues the brute continued with his silence as he carefully held Eden to him.

Dardana K. Berisha
Interaction: Aurora scorpiodragon scorpiodragon (briefly)

Being one of the first few Vanguards to shuffle their way out into the front yard, Dardana has a rather blank expression on her face, she was naturally like that. She could be heart warming to the younger ones and the other women but she could never bring herself to be joyful around the males of the pack. Bringing her warm brown optics upwards to spot a few other wolves coming out after the burst of energy of finding that the alpha was awake. His daughter being amongst the many coming and spilling out into order, she allowed a gentle and small grin to lopsidedly form on her face towards Aurora. “Morning,” she mused quietly and hushed, her tone not willing to give an ounce of weakness in her stance. She felt for the girl, she lost a pup just like Dardana had but suffered by her father’s hands often. Dardana managed to stay under the radar with that man, but she did have problems with the others. Only when her son grew to be a bully brute did a few stragglers begin to consider it too much work to be around Dardana. The female dropped her gaze away from many the brutes that streamed into order alongside the Vanguard member—a concubine which was black listed in a sense also came to their duties, a dark haired male. She didn’t want to risk getting attention towards her so she had to distance herself from the high rankers, despite her son always attracting some kind of attention himself. Lifting her head up, she crossed her hands behind her back, her military heritage coming back to her as she focused with narrowed hues. She didn’t look so nice, but her rigid features didn’t hide the remaining pride she tried to cling to.​

Lynde
Boreal Dining Room
Eliruz Eliruz scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Cutting up the steak, Lynde's eyes flickered over to Abraxas when he spoke. She nodded, lifting up the small portion of meat she'd just cut and took a bite. Yum. Humming her approval, she swallowed and went in for another bite. Although she couldn't tell whether she was enjoying this meal simply because it was meat or if the seasoning was just that good, she decided to settle on the latter and shower the pups with more compliments. They were cute. Once she finished chewing, as it was rude to talk with one's mouth full, she gave the little ones a bright smile. "Delicious," she said as she continued to cut up more bite-sized pieces to enjoy.

Blake
Lichen Guest Bedroom
Eliruz Eliruz

As Blake listened to Valencia's response to his vague 'rules', he nodded. She didn't want to be an annoyance or a threat. "Good," he said, but his smile settled into something more neutral. Well, that was it. He no longer had any more reasons to be conversing with this girl. And yet his body didn't seem to want to leave just yet. This was confusing, to say the least, as well as irritating. She'd just told him that she wouldn't harm his pack or intentionally become a nuisance. That had been his only concern. So why did he feel the desire to keep talking to her? Strange. Maybe he didn't believe her? Yeah, he was going to go with that, regardless of how little sense it made.

Blake was brought out of his thoughts when Valencia ripped a piece off from her sleeve and held it against her side. Momentarily confused, he soon remembered that she had blood there. Not a serious amount, but present nonetheless. He'd thought it had been from her carrying her obviously injured brother, who may have bled on her clothes, but now it kicked in that she also had been hurt. His brows furrowed before he even realized it. So she hadn't felt it there up until now? Was that due to the adrenaline and worry over her brother keeping her distracted, or was it not that serious of a wound? Either way, she...

"You say you want to be of use? Take care of yourself, first." Oh. What was he saying? It took him only a moment to explain himself. "You're going to get blood all over the place if you don't get that bandaged up." Yes, because that's what he was worried about. Blood was not very easy to clean up. Often left stains. She'd just be making more work for his pack later, leaving a mess like that. "That strip of cloth will work, sure, but not for very long. Besides, it's filthy." He was about to tell her that he'd call for Oliver, but then remembered how grumpy the keeper was. Personally, Blake liked to be left alone when he wasn't feeling particularly friendly. Perhaps Oliver felt the same. Out of respect for his keeper, Blake decided he would handle this himself. How hard could it be to patch Valencia up?

Turning to the door, Blake began to make his way to leave. He paused in the doorway. "I'm assuming you'll want to stay here and watch over your brother. That's understandable. I'll go get some bandages for you." His head turned to the side to look back at her. "Can't believe you ruined a perfectly good shirt, tearing it and using it to soak up the blood like that," he said, then shook his head as he walked away.

Jaehwa
Zumitri's Home

Tarquin had shut up, for which Jaehwa was grateful. He couldn't tell if his inner wolf was pouting, or something along those lines, but it was rather nice to have the opportunity to be alone in his own mind for once. Well, as alone as he could be. There was always the nagging presence of Tarquin in the back of his head. As unsettling as it was, he'd gotten used to it by now. That was... a bit sad, wasn't it? Whatever...

Emery, after taking in Jaehwa's decision to let him decide where he and his mates stayed, said that he couldn't stay in this house, not after knowing what meaning now clung to it. Jaehwa understood that and nodded as Emery asked if it would be okay by him and Ordan for them to come to the Custos home. He had no doubts that Emery and his mates would be helpful. Any extra hands on deck were always welcome, in his eyes. The more people they had the better. After Emery expressed his concern, though, Jaehwa smiled. How sweet.

"See, Tarquin? He's a nice guy. Relax and stop pouting, okay?" His wolf snarled. Wonderful. How long would Tarquin be grumpy for? Was he really holding a grudge like this? How immature.

In any case, now wasn't the time to try and comfort his pissed-off wolf. "You don't need to worry," he told Emery. "Everyone at Custos is kind. Your daughter will be fine, I promise." He had faith in his packmates. "It's not a problem for us at all, so please don't think that way." Ordan then spoke up, giving Emery the rundown on Custos: what they stood for and what they were comprised of. He told him of the other two packs here, and, as he talked, Jaehwa walked back to his side, setting the gun back down on the desk. It made him nervous to have a weapon like that in his hands.

Hearing Ordan offer Emery the position of beta, Tarquin growled again, clearly upset by all this. Jaehwa, for the life of him, couldn't really pinpoint why. Emery was no threat, not to the pack, not to Ordan, and certainly not to him and Tarquin. Perhaps they were a bit opposite, then? Jaehwa was quick to trust. Too quick, in fact. But Tarquin... It seemed like he felt the need to see Emery prove himself to him, which was ridiculous in Jaehwa's eyes. Trust was a two-way thing, after all. Jaehwa supposed he should just be relieved that his inner wolf wasn't vocalizing his (jealous?) frustration to Achilles and Ordan, and especially not Emery.

Jaehwa sighed as quietly as he could manage. Why did Tarquin have to be so embarrassing..?

Matt Lixue
Garden
Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The Iota listened to his Alpha, hearing the tone of his voice slowly growing more sharp and serious. Oh great, he was starting to grow more serious; it didn't mean well, especially if he gave him an answer he didn't want to hear. Starting off with the news about twins, the male moved around Demont, fighting the urge to let Lixue free. "First off, I want to congratulate you." Grabbing his clipboard and pulling out a few sonograms of what seemed to be two babies instead of one. "Aadya is having twins. It's too early to tell if they're boys or girls. They are healthy and growing fast. She may hit labor before the due date." Allowing Demont the take the pictures, he then moved forward, shimmying his way beside him and showing him the garden plans. "I've come up with the plans for the garden. If we burn most of the sections, it will bring fertile soil and help to grow better quality plants. Not only that, but there will an abundance of growth. Once that is finished, we will section off separate areas for specific herbs' of certain uses." The male explained with a small smile growing. He loved planning these kinds of things, especially for his work and position. Making sure to show him all of the plans, he flipped another page and pointed at a few of the sections that read simple things like, 'Antibiotics' and 'Numbing Agents'. His wolf seemed to be fighting against the pull he was feeling as they got closer to Demont, yet, as their shoulders brushed lightly, it brought his wolf to the surface, not necessarily by the sire-bond. His eyes flashed momentarily, brightening to a pale pink before going back to normal. Clearing his throat, he pulled away a bit and soothed the pages out. "On the topic of Aurora," Matt continued, "she is fertile, as she was last season. Yet there is still the issue of the shared bloodline." He knew that Demont wouldn't be happy with the answer, but it was what he requested. "It is possible, but there are a number of complications that could hinder the pup's strength, appearance, or even the mother's health. Overall, it is possible, but you'd have to be willing to sacrifice the child's health. and possibly the mother's. She won't lose her life, but it could hinder her possibility of child bearing if there are..complications with birth." Nervously looking up at the male, he hoped the news didn't come as a shock, seeing how it was similar every year when he asked. Simply nodding towards his statement of not having certain herbs in the garden, he slowly moved back to the bench to set his things down. "I've been researching herbs and medicines that could possibly..help make the pregnancy smoother and safer for Aurora, yet it's still experimental and could cause even worse outcomes, like..miscarriages or still births."

Evangeline
Silas' Room
Silas Shaded Shaded
Evangeline furrowed her brow in a feigning appearance of offense. "That's right, you better not or I'll beat you up," she threatened playfully and displayed a teasing fist. "I may be injured, but I can still hit you!" Letting her hand unfold, she teasingly placed her hand on his face as a mock smack. She finally realized that he was staring at her with a gaze intense full of emotions unspoken. Her cheeks slowly began to redden and everything seemed to peel away, leaving just them. Feeling his breath mingling with hers, she leaned forward as he made his own advancements. Soon enough, their lips were pressing together and sparks seemed to fly for her. She carefully responded to the kiss gently before it was over too fast. Opening her eyes slowly and biting her tingling lip, she peaked up at him beneath red lashes. As he pulled away and apologized, her delicate brows furrowed in confusion; she didn't regret it, though it was quite surprising. "Don't apologize, please.." The female murmured, using her hand that rested against his cheek to tilt his head towards her. Using her other hand, she cupped his face with both and carefully brought her lips back to his. This didn't remind her at all of the prison, of the men who had violated her. She knew that Silas would keep her safe and protected.

Eden
Hallway
Ezra Shaded Shaded

Eden sniffled loudly, her frame weakening with every passing moment, so it was really a good thing that Ezra had a good hold on her. At his words, her heart painfully slammed into her ribcage. She had really just said she loved him. Her stomach dropped to her feet out of anxiousness. Closing her eyes as she calmed herself to only having a few tears dripping from her chin, she buried her face into his shoulder once more, his scent calming her greatly. "I meant it, by the way.." She mumbled quietly and tightened her grip around his neck, trying desperately to keep herself standing. It was growing harder and harder to keep standing, but for Ezra's sake, she continued standing on her wobbling appendages. "I don't know if I can s-stand anymore, Ezra.."

Emery
Zumi's House/Historical Ithawell
Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Jae Kipsy Kipsy

Emery breathed a breath of relief. His family would finally have a permanent residence and his daughter wouldn't have to be by his side 24/7 anymore. A grateful smile lit his lips as Jae reassured him that it was okay and that his daughter would be perfectly safe. Then, Ordan spoke of how the pack worked, what their morals and goals were, and general information then commenting about his own children. He felt happy for Ordan that he had a family of his own, no matter how mixed it sounded. "We greatly appreciate your hospitality. I saw your car outside, and don't think we'll all fit if we try to carpool back. We traveled by foot, so we'll just follow you," he mused and looked towards the window. Pushing out a mental connection to his mates, he spoke to them mentally. "I'm sorry this is taking so long, dears. I ran into an old friend. Good news is, we have a permanent residence within a pack now, if you so accept the proposition. They've offered Beta position and a safe home for not only Jamie but all of us. Would you like to meet these friends?" With that, he smiled at the offer and nodded. "Of course, I'd love to help out where I can. I've got some herbs in a bag that is with my mates. I'll bring them with us to add to your stock. Would you two like to meet Shika and Claudia? Just so you know who is coming along?"

Valencia
Guest Room
Blake Kipsy Kipsy

Wincing lightly, the vixen pressed the clothe onto the wound a bit harder. She lifted her eyes to find Blake staring at her as if confused until he noticed the wound. Val opened her mouth to apologize but she was cut off by a comment that had her mind reeling for a moment. What was that? That's when he added on, which caused her to finally understand. Of course, he would care about his room and decor. Feeling ridiculous, she hesitantly stepped back from any rugs and material objects that she deemed important or expensive. "Ah, of course. My apologies," she replied, giving an apologetic smile towards the male and waved it off as nothing, seeing how she thought it would heal just fine on its own but he turned to get some bandages. "Oh! Y-You don't have to, I'll be-" Then, once again, she was cut off by his voice, her eyes flickering up to his in surprise. Why was he concerned about a simple piece of clothing when she could go out and buy another? She did have a room full of clothes to wear at her old family mansion. "I.." She was at a loss for words, her eyes fluttering in confusion and a bit of a flustered emotion.

Aurora
Yagra, Outside
Her gaze slid towards the female Vanguard that spoke to her before parting to go with the Psi, a simple hello but Aurora took it and gave a dip of her head. Being her first day back as a Psi, her father having allowed her to remain without work while she was nursing her son, she was rather nervous but happy to get away from her father for the time being. Quite a few of the pack yawned as they waited for the alpha, apparently wanting to sleep rather than work.

Mentioned: Shaded Shaded (briefly aurora dardana)

Ordan Claudia Shakir
Zumitri's Home; Historical Ithawell/Behind Zumitri's Home; Historical Ithawell
Ordan watched and waited for Emery to decide what to do, Jaehwa seeming torn about something, the omega putting the gun on the desk once they had discussed some of the pack's obligations and such matters. He shrugged it off and kept his eyes on Emery as the wolf finally spoke and mentioned the car. The alpha huffed and glanced at Jaehwa, he wouldn't be surprised if the omega insisted on driving. He had tried anyway when they had come and fished out the keychain, tossing it to the omega. Emery seemed glad to help out where he could, speaking of there being herbs with his mates, Achilles grumbling about how they needed more mothers in his head, and the alpha shook himself. "This isn't the war," spoke Ordan to Achilles who just grumbled some more. At least Zahn wasn't trying to get out. He didn't want to deal with the other wolf at the moment.

Assuming he was communicating with his...mates...Ordan lowered his gun and went to grab the trash bags. "Do you think the puppy will like Zumitri's medals?" he questioned Jaehwa. "He got it a purple heart and Humanitarian Service Medal along with the Army Overseas Service Ribbon." As Emery responded that he and his kin would just follow them on foot, the alpha shrugged in response before they were asked if they wanted to meet Emery's mates. The alpha himself had some decorations but hadn't looked at them in years. "Might as well see these adults," said Ordan though the alpha sounded as if he were growing exhausted with this talk. "I have other things to do in town," said Ordan, "and Jaehwa is required to accompany me," really he wasn't but the alpha wasn't about to listen to another protest, "that are important. As you have naught an idea how to reach my home, I guess that means you will end up coming as well."

Claudia and Shakir looked at each other as Emery's voice entered their minds, speaking that he had run into an old friend and that there places within the pack for them as well as something about being beta. He then asked if they wished to meet the old friend, Shakir looking down at the child in his lap before shrugging. Claudia responded they would come and they got to their feet before grabbing their bags and headed towards the house cautiously, Shakir carrying Jamie in his arms and made their way around the house. They passed a car containing a teenager and a car seat, Claudia frowning at this, before they continued on into the house and Shakir tracked down Emery's scent up the stairs which they began to climb. When they arrived at the top of the stairs they could hear a voice and followed it to see Emery facing off against two other men that smelled like wolves, one older than the other and the older one holding a gun. Ordan looked at them as they came up beside Emery, well at his shoulders, and he could see a man holding the child and a woman. "Not look pack war wolf," spoke Achilles causing Ordan to growl to himself though he was relieved with Achilles assessment.

"I will assess you later or perhaps have someone else do so," said Ordan to them, both nodding. "What are you names?"

"Claudia Atenas," the woman spoke, "stepmother to Jamie here."

"So it's the other male's? See...I told you..."

"You?" questioned Ordan to the dark-skinned man that seemed somewhat submissive, if not protective, of the child.

"Shakir Roux," spoke Shakir. "I'm more Emery's lover than his mate."

"Then you are now a beta concubine and will remain within the concubine room until Emery calls for you." Looking at Claudia he sized the female up. "Concubines have no authority within the pack but are respected for continuing the bloodlines of the betas and alphas. So you are Zahn's mate?"

Both wolves had a look of confusion on their face. "Emery."

Realization dawned that it was the wolf this apparent alpha was speaking of and Claudia nodded. "Then when Shakir is requested, as well as if an alpha were to request a concubine," here he gave Tarquin a glance, "the mates sleep within the subordinate room which is otherwise off limits but to subordinates and omegas."

"Why do you give subordinates and omegas their own space?" Shakir questioned curiously.

"Because it does well to treat omegas and subordinates with respect in order to keep them in the pack, even if they do exist to serve as a stress reliever and for someone to take the anger out on," said Ordan waspishly. "You want to get into a fight you do it outside and better have a damn good reason for doing so. I have not have beaten to near death or unconscious omegas and subordinates in my pack or in my house. Failure to follow said rules will result in demotion to omega yourself, dungeons, guard duty, or banishment. Is that clear?" The question was addressed to all four wolves, Claudia and Shakir looking at each other and then at Emery before slowly nodding.

Eliruz Eliruz (emery) Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Demont
Garden

Demont listened, blinking slowly as Matt said he wanted to congratulate the alpha. What is this about? He was soon answered as the Iota concubine pulled out a few pictures and handed them to him, the alpha taking them and looking down to see.... "Why did you give me pictures of blobs?" He was not amused by this but Matt soon explained that these...grains....these things....were in fact unborn pups growing within Aayda. He spoke of the alpha expecting twins but that it was too early to tell if they were boys or girls and then rambled some other nonsense that Demont did not pay attention to, something about Aayda potentially going into labor before her time which was no concern providing the children were strong and judging by the Iota's words, it seemed they were growing well. Demont then had to listen to a spiel about the garden and what all that had to be done. Something about burning the garden and the new flowers to initiate growth and then sectioning off things into separate plots, the Iota cheering up when talking about plants as he made sure to show Demont the sketches, snatching the pad up from a rotten wooden bench. "I suppose you wish the bench to be repaired as well...very well I'll find some subordinates to do this," he said. Perhaps he would have the omegas do it, Demont rumbling in his chest as Matt brushed shoulders with him when shimmying around to retrieve said notepad. "This can be done before the snow hits?" he questioned.

Matt then got onto the other part, the topic of his daughter as he showed Demont around the overgrown and ruined garden that had been left in a horrible state of decay. Demont turned to Matt, his eyes shining with smoldering delight which turned to smoldering anger as he was told that, yes Aurora was fertile as she had been last season and yes she could bear children, this pleased him. What did not please him was it sounding like Matt was objecting to siring more children with his daughter. By the end of Matt's explanation, the alpha sensing the Iota's wolf stirring within the male and ignoring it for the time being, he growled to himself at hearing that while he could impregnate Aurora, she might not be able to go through with the pregnancy without complications to her health or the health and appearance of the child. From what he could remember, there had been nothing wrong with Cole besides a curved spine...unknowingly a potential mutation when committing incest and a jutting jaw with severe underbite...unknowingly another issue of incestuous relationships. "In other words, Aurora can fail me again like she did with Cole," said Demont, his eyes hardening at this information as he stepped closer to the albino and grabbed him to keep him from moving. "Impregnate one of the apprentices and test it on them. If it dies, it dies," he ordered. "What of Nikita's chances?" He was well aware she was an omega...he was well aware she may not be able to not suffer a miscarriage but she had failed before to get pregnant...it would be up to her to ensure she got enough to sustain a pregnancy.

Eliruz Eliruz (Matt)

Last edited:
Silas R. Landon

The male felt his features stiffen as his eyes closed, his timing couldn’t have been any worse. Silas was reckless and impulsive, did what he wanted when he wanted. This was one of the times he should learn to reign himself in, the good thing was that he was learning restraint something he never thought which was really needed. Even after he pulled away, Silas quite frankly wouldn’t mind continuing that kiss. His mind reeled and the pit in his stomach churned, waiting for her to protest and become angry with him in some sense. Silas was able to understand that she had every right to just slap him by any means, however when she didn’t do that—he was pleasantly surprised. Silas briefly heard her words before she cupped his face and quickly kissed him this time round. When their lips met this time on another’s accord, Silas was swiftly returning the kiss with his lips moving against hers, it felt like a weight was lifted that enabled him to fully appreciate this intimate action. His hands never dared to move, trying to help support her weight as he leaned forward into the kiss.

Ezra H. Hastings

The male tightened his grip ever so slightly, Elias howling with delight as Eden relaxed. With his arms looped around the werewolf, Ezra couldn’t help but relax his tensed shoulders. Ezra was worried Eden would be a mess and only get worse because his lack of awareness, sometimes he really did just speak his mind which could end really well or just as horrible as it started. “I meant everything too, Eden, I’ll treasure you no matter what,” he murmured before sighing as her scent enveloped him in a hug. He heard hear her sniffling start to quiet itself, showing she was calming down and no longer sobbing like previously. When she said something about being unable to stand for much longer, his eyes widened in surprise before he quickly scooped Eden up in his arms. Ezra was persuaded to quickly take Eden back to the infirmary so she could rest, “No worries, I’ve got you,” he observed, one arm hooked underneath her legs as he hugged her to chest. “Where do you want to go? I can take you back to the infirmary or—somewhere else in this huge house?” he inquired, green eyes flashing down to meet her slightly red and puffy hues, she cried quite a lot and if he could distract her from crying again it’d be more than a win. Though with Eden being blind, he would have to work even harder to keep her distracted and dwelling on that painful reminder.​

Matt
Garden
Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Studying his 'mate' as he looked over the sonograms and commented with a confused look, the male simply held back a chuckle. He explained quickly that they were still too young to be fully formed or even close, so they would take on the appearance of two little 'blobs', as Demont had called them. Matt sighed softly and set down his clip board of notes. This season would be the most hectic out of the previous, seeing how Demont was more eager this year to get as many heirs as he could. Hearing him speak about the plans for the garden and asking if they'd be done before winter. "If we work fast enough, yes. We still have a fair amount of time, especially if we get some extra hands over here. I wouldn't suggest having Aadya do any lifting, just in case. If you'd like, I can have her help elsewhere," he suggested before feeling a change in the atmosphere; he was growing angry. Slowly backing away a bit to give the Alpha space to comprehend the news, he swallowed thickly. For some reason, Demont really thought that Aurora seemed to have any control over such a thing? He could explain why the fetus wouldn't grow properly, but he wouldn't listen to him anyways, so what was the point? Finding the male advancing on him, he prepared himself to be hit but instead, he was grabbed tightly by his mate and held in place so he couldn't move. He swallowed thickly, his eyes widening in horror when he was ordered to impregnate an apprentice, whether it died or lived. His wolf even disagreed with this, though he was certainly more..open to certain things. "A-Are you sure that's a good idea, Demont?" Finally, he called him by his real name, his gaze growing hesitant. "Nikita is more fertile than other seasons. She will need to take extra vitamins, though, s-seeing how her intake isn't all that well. I suspect she's been skipping a meal or two to feed the apprentices and possibly Aadya." The male answered quickly, his wolf fighting against the pull but ended up being brought to the surface. With a new shade of pink, he shook his head, a bit disoriented by the sudden shift of control. Quickly, Lixue looked up at the angry male and winced slightly at the grips on their arms. "W-We'll find someone.." Lix murmured, his eyes wide.

Sloane
Hallway
Flavio & Dardana Shaded Shaded Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Having heard the loud slamming of doors, for some reason, they had missed their room yet even so, her mentor had given her orders to awake Flavio. The vixen grumbled under her breath and looked around the cramped room. Finding some clothes that were suitable for training and fighting, she undressed and quickly shimmied into her clothes. With a very suspicious eye, she kept an eye on the dark haired male's sleeping form while dressing. His reputation proceeded him as he was a stubborn and lazy man, sleeping until he wished; he had another thing coming. Looking around the room for some kind of makeshift weapon to hit him with and found a clean towel that nobody had used yet. She twirled it tightly and tied a knot at the end, creating a rat tail. With a smirk and a snicker, she moved closer to the sleeping male. For a single moment, she peered down at him with curiosity, finding that he seemed quite attractive while he slept but snored. Her nose scrunched up in annoyance and backing away, she readied the towel with a grin. "Wake up, lazy tail!" She yelled before snapping the towel against his thigh, which would definitely leave a mark, if not a scrape. "You've slept long enough, lazy ass." With that, she snapped him again before dropping the towel and snickering to herself before backing away.

Eden
Hallway
Ezra Shaded Shaded

The female was soon swept up by her mate, causing a gentle laugh to escape her lips. She slipped her arms feebly around his neck and blinked blindly, though she seemed to stare straight at him with her milky orbs. A few strands of her chocolate brown tresses stuck to her now puffy and sticky cheeks. "Could you take me to my room? The bed is large and more comfortable than that medical bed." She murmured, her breath gently fanning out against his cheek. The vixen missed her room for multiple reasons, but the comfort was the biggest reason. "It's upstairs, to the left and down the hall on the right. Should be the third door with the little pineapple decoration hanging off of the door handle. Don't ask," she chuckled softly and pressed her forehead against his chin for a moment, her nose breathing in his comforting scent. "I remember, you used to like all of these weird things on pizza and it grossed me out. In fact, as a joke, you got me that pineapple decoration. I've had it for years, and still never had the guts to toss it away." Thinking back on everything, these past few months had seemed like a complete year, seeing how everyday seemed like weeks.

Evangleine
Silas' Room
Silas Shaded Shaded

Feeling Silas respond to the kiss would've made her heart do flips within the confined space of her chest. Eva felt the male struggle a bit with multitasking between keeping her weight supported while he leaned forward. With this in mind, she carefully moved the two back and used her free hand to lift herself onto the edge of the desk behind her so both didn't have to worry about the problem of her falling over if her legs decided to give out. Her arms slipped back around his neck as the kiss continued, a fire spreading across her entirety of skin. After several moments, the female carefully pulled away enough to speak, her nose brushing against his. "Don't ever apologize for something like this," she murmured, her violet hues slowly opening, "especially when you were one of the greatest reasons I fought back against those horrid humans. You are nothing like them, I trust you, Silas.." With that, she pressed a gentle kiss to his lips before resting her forehead against his.

Adesina
Custos Mansion
Zegrath scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Adesina sighed, hearing the boy protest about his sister and how the beast had mauled his sibling. She would really have to explain to a teenager how werewolf venom worked? Apparently. "Listen, young one. When a werewolf attacks and even mauls a human, there is a great chance they will change. Werewolf venom, as vampire venom does, has healing properties for when it's injected into a human. Some reject it and perish, while others will have accepted the venom and will turn, no matter how severe the injuries. During the changing, their bodies will try and heal, which will be dependent on if they get some kind of meat in their system. So, your sister and brother could very much be alive," with that, she stopped in front of the large mansion and sighed contently; she was home and not the only vampire anymore. Glancing down at the teen, she found tears dripping down his cheeks. Handing him a hanky and shifting his body in her arms, she began making her way towards the doorway. "The dog smell are the werewolves. Don't worry, they're very kind, though it'll take awhile for them to become accustomed to having another vampire in the house."

Demont
Garden
Demont kept his grip on Matt as the wolf spoke concerning the fact that if they worked fast enough the garden could be done by winter and then suggesting that Aayda not lift anything heavy but that she could help with other things. The Iota got a grunt of acknowledgement there, having listened to Matt explain the blobs were not big enough yet to have taken full form. Honestly he didn't understand it, Aurora's mother had not had...whatever this was...and of course the females didn't have ultrasounds when the pack was confined, the soldiers found it useless and the wolves had control anyway. Pregnancy was learned by change in a female's scent and then the birth of pups in nine months. Whether he would allow Aurora to have an ultrasound was undetermined at this time, she could certainly survive and he could wait. "Careful darling," purred Demont, staring into his 'mate's' eyes as he spoke in answer to his name, a warning on his tongue. Held in his grip, the Iota couldn't move as they stared at each other, the question coming from the other's mouth asking if it was a good idea. "I care not if it is a good idea or not. You will do so," said Demont. Forcing his wolf to the surface, there was a change as Matt's eyes became a brighter pink and his wolf appeared, stammering they would find someone. Keeping the wolf out so he could prescribe to it what it was to do, he let go of one arm and patted Matt's head at the answer he wanted to hear.

"Come heat season, I expect you to have found someone. I will leave you alone until such a thing has been accomplished but you will be responsible for ensuring it does not attempt to kill itself or the child. You will give it these...special medicine...and document the effects before giving it to Aurora. Should...when the apprentice is pregnant you will either keep it with you or leave it with a Rho or Vanguard with orders to not touch it or harm it in any way lest they wish to give their lives away." When he heard about Nikita's chances, Demont frowned visibly. "Ensure she has what she needs in terms of vitamins and nutrition. I will send some subordinates to help with this garden. Now...to go issue orders before speaking to Nikita." With that, Demont released Matt and turned, heading into the living room and heading towards the front door, where just as he had ordered, the Psi and Rho were waiting with the Kappa and Generals present. The pack stilled as they saw their alpha emerge from the house, Demont looking over all of them and allowing Strakh to emerge.

"You have three missions, split up according to rank. The Psi will check for food, water and any natural dens as well and get an accounting of the types of prey we have here. The Vanguard will check out the terrain and see how far and wide our territory is as well as begin marking borders when found. The Epsilon will figure out what we need and you will escort one of them to whatever human atrocity you find for supplies. Thirdly, I want a mixture of Vanguard and Psi to search for Zahn and Achilles without being seen. I doubt much they are here, given we passed no towns on our way here but you will search anyway and if you find them, send a scout of the Vanguard or a Psi to bring news and follow them without being seen. If you can bring them back where they belong, that would be perfect. If not...I will deal with it. Go. Apprentice Psi and Apprentice Vanguard are to remain with their mentors and learn from them as is normal. Should your mentor die, you will be given to a new one and vice versa for mentors whose apprentices are behaving like whelps and get themselves killed." He remained long enough, allowing Strakh control, in case the pack wanted to dare ask questions but once they dispersed he would go look for Nikita. As Aayda was moody at the moment...perhaps the alpha would amuse himself with Nikita for the day, interspersed with Seraphinus.

Eliruz Eliruz (Sloane-when she gets out there, Kiauka), Shaded Shaded (Dardana, Flavio-if he wishes to go)

Zegrath
Custos Home
Zegrath was not entirely sure he trusted the woman's words but he frowned as she more or less said werewolves were real and so he said nothing in response.. What else was real? Dragons? Elves? Ghosts? Zombies? Unicorns? He was set down in front of the house and the woman produced a kerchief which he took and attempted and mostly failed at composing himself, the newborn doubting his siblings were alive. If they were alive then why had they not answered him. When he had done so, he stuffed the kerchief into his pocket and looked at the house which rose before them, seeing a tower within the center of the house. Seconds later they were inside the house where she explained the dog scent was apparently werewolves and they would need to get used to another vampire being within the house. "How may dog...wolves...are there? How many...many...va...vampires...are there?" he questioned.

Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina)

Flavio T. Berisha
Interaction: Sloane Eliruz Eliruz

The male slept soundly, his ears ringing from the slamming of doors and shouts for others to wake up. The male had been occupied during the night, the one who had accompanied him long gone as well as the lacking of others who tried to share a room as him. Flavio was fairly intimidating by appearance, though he looked quite different than the way he acted, he had a princely look to him—well he had a different air to him rather than that princely look. Flavio wasn’t stirred like the others, not needed to do any immediate chores, his position was related towards the pack socially than physically. Oddly enough, this allowed him to sleep in for now with everyone busy handling the house. The brute however didn’t remain peacefully asleep like had had anticipated, he had hoped with the new layout no one could be able to track him down but there was always someone who managed to slip through the cracks. It took a singular ‘thwik’ like noise and a stinging along his leg to startle the male into an alert state of mind.

Now, Flavio was naturally aggressive, almost like he was a tad bit lazy, however in the morning he proved to be quite the agreeable source. This morning, he was not. With his brown locks tussled and a mess on his head, he launched himself up and out of the bed he had occupied, a snarl leaving past his lips as the silvery undertoned of his blue eyes darkened and leaked into his irises. He had barely any control as he was whipped into shape not once, but twice. Visar was encouraged to come out and play, the silver tones bleeding into his blues eyes caused him to snap his hues open in surprise with a growl ripped through his chest. The tanned male tumbled out of the bed, his heated and intense hues flashing to the cause of all this turmoil—a little vixen with a towel all rolled up in her mits. Flavio was not on the receiving end of harsh treatment, and the audacity that she had outrightly done so irritated the male which encouraged his approach towards the dark haired female. She had dropped the towel as he approached, and with Flavio still trying to interpret what happened, Visar was already on his way to wage some kind of aggression and it was seen as he grabbed her wrist. “What do you think you are doing?” he hissed, the blue just barely slipping back into place as Visar glowered, Flavio merely just having the steely expression on his own face.

Ezra H. Hastings

Elias purred in compliance, satisfied with the proximity to Eden as he relished in their shared warmth, the werewolf not asking much. It was odd to know Elias would be pleased with the briefest of touches, maybe because she had nearly been taken away forever, he didn’t want to risk it all based on his more beastly impulses and wants, Ezra was happy the wolf half of him died down enough so that they could comfort her. It was a blessing, being able to have a silent mind with the world around on the outside being just as smooth and calm. Ezra hadn’t ever had a calm mind, not since he could remember that is. Bobbing his head up and down as Eden asked him to head to her room rather than return to the infirmary, the tall male complied as he listened to her directions. He made sure his grip on Eden was right before he started moving, trying to ignore the shiver she caused to trail down his spine as his legs moved down the hallway as instructed. When she mentioned a pineapple decoration, his mind remained a little less foggy, his green eyes focusing, “A pineapple, huh?” he observed teasingly, however when she began to describe why she had it, Ezra smiled softly and small. He had given her a gift from before, before all of this inside head chatter. “My taste in pizza can’t be too bad...right? What did I eat on my pizza?” he inquired a bit hesitantly, face scrunching up as he recalled some of the things people might try and eat on top of the pizza. He hadn’t experimented with food too much, he rather stick to basic food that’ll taste good without extra crazy toppings or dips. He had also been preoccupied, not really trying to understand his taste buds just quite yet. “I hope it wasn’t anchovies..” he gagged mockingly as he began to climb the stairs.

Silas R. Landon

As their kiss entrained a much more passionate side of Silas, she managed to prop herself on top of a desk briefly, the pair basking in the moment before she pulled away. When she did leave his lips, he hadn’t realized how chilly he was without her. She was leaving fiery sensations, like she was warming his icy cold self, he had felt heat in years unless it was from the sun or him standing too close to a fire. She told him it to apologize, but he couldn’t help but doubt that he should give her one. It was a brute acting on impulse, and that was never a gentleman’s way of courting a woman, not back when they were raised at least. Silas hadn’t ever caught onto those customs but they were still instilled into him at some point in life. Her words soothes his worries though, she expressed he wasn’t like those brutes, and that almost made his dead heart flutter, which was quite a girly statement he could make. Silas brought his elusive brown hues to meet her violet and shimmering ones briefly before she placed another kiss along his lips. Silas hummed in response, a rumbling in appreciation leaving his chest from his own accord. When their foreheads met, he coaxed his once tense form to relax, his eyes slipping closed as he savored the moment for just a little longer. “Thank you, though I must admit, I’ve never kissed anyone like you, little red,” he drawled.

Dardana K. Berisha
Interaction: Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Sloane Eliruz Eliruz (mentions)

The dark haired female heard his approach and saw the sullenly glances many females gave which told her their alpha arrived. Dardana had already asked Sloane to wake Flavio, though she knew that in itself might be problematic, that she-wolf didn’t break yet..not like Dardana. The female tensed when he began to speak, an edge to his tone while he began to give out his orders. She refused to look up, head facing down while her wolf was stirred to obey, it was a degrading thing. The vixen never could fake her way around him, because when it came down to it—Genta was brought out and she couldn’t say no. Dardana was ashamed of the pull and unseen string of Genta. Shifting her weight on her feet, her eyes snapped up to Demont as he spoke of finding Zahn and Achilles, it was a terrifying thought, going after them. Those were the two brutes who escaped, ones that were particularly aggressive, and their beasts were always in control it seemed.

Bringing her head back down, the female stayed quiet when he finished speaking. Dardana knew that the only way to avoid attention was to stay quiet, to shuffle in around the crowd. Her go to was easily to stay out of the way, but when she was forced out into the opening she could easily worm her way out. Dardana could sense the dispersal of the assembled members, and she could only hope that Sloane would make quick work to run outside and join her. She had half a mind to patrol the terrain, but her wolf now at the surface wanted nothing more than to find that pair of backstabbers. Gents reasoned that if they stayed, so should they, “Only coward runs! We hurt more and stay, top rank—life easy to them,” the wolf side snapped, since she had been stirred by the presence of Demont, she could only agree that this could be problematic for Genta to give her much of a choice. “Find comrades, drag home.”

We can’t be foolish, if we stick out too much then—“ her wolf abruptly snapped at Dardana as she tried to reason with the beast, she knew that meant Genta was willing to take over her actions from there had she thought her compliance was lacking. It was an agreement, Dardana had control every now and then, Genta was allowed complete and total freedom as a wolf, but the human side was all Dardana’s choosing. It wasn’t working too well, whenever she was vexed to come out she did. “Alright, I’ll take Sloane out and we can search...” Genta hummed in response, glad the human caved so easily.​

Last edited:
Hesperia & Zephyr
River Shore
Zephyr frowned and opened his mouth to say something but again no sound came out. He turned to his sister, pointing at his throat and Hesperia shook her head before laying her hand on her brother's shoulder. The siblings frowned, Zephyr breaking into silent laughter as the children tried claiming they were older than them, dropping the meat on the ground as he doubled over. Hesperia was not so sure these children were telling the truth, glancing at her brother and shaking her head. Picking the meat up off the ground, she tore off a chunk and stuffed it into her brother's mouth, cutting off his silent laughter as he narrowed his eyes at her.

Her gaze went towards the woman that began walking towards them and speaking of trying to teach Zephyr sign language. The marred girl looked to the stranger as she suddenly stopped and then there was some bickering between the children, causing Hesperia to shake her head. Really, letting children out on their own, she thought to herself. Obviously these children were feral...well no...then they would communicate like dogs or monkeys or cats. They were obviously seriously deranged and needed to be locked up in a mental hospital.

Perhaps that was what Hesperia and Zephyr needed. Maybe they had imagined their attacks though they had felt so real and the people attacking those bodies were also a real sight. Zephyr chewed on the meat as he watched the strange trio, seemingly deciding that Hesperia was the one to make the decisions with never being able to speak again, a thing that neither sibling could process in their current mind set. "Why would we eat people?" questioned Hesperia, raising her brows. The girl spoke of they could go there to stay and something about windows, that they were vampires which got her brother choking as he began laughing again, forcing Hesperia to turn and help her brother dislodge the meat, ignoring the children and the deluded woman who was a pathetic excuse of a person.

Her brother gave her a weak smile and patted her hand, Hesperia clasping it within her own. "We don't eat people and my brother doesn't drink blood. We aren't cannibals," said Hesperia, Zephyr nodding vigorously in agreement. Zephyr tapped her and motioned to the strangers before letting go of his sister and pointing to his throat, then curling his fingers into claws and putting his hands against his head, closing his eyes and miming sleeping. "We will stay until we have come back to reality and recovered. After that, we don't know," said Hesperia with a mixture of uncertain finality in her tone.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Cora/Mako Tealeaf
Fayette
shore

Cora stared at Hesperia. "So you say that you aren't crawing for raw meat that your brother has eat with passion?" She started walking back to forest, as she arrived to one of the younger trees, she put her hands around it. "By to way, i am not as good with mental stuff than Mako is, but our parent's didn't let us out. Vampire killed them, our grandparents and turned us." As she said "turned us" Cora lifted up tree from ground and carried it to shore, putting it on ground so three of them could sit down. "Fay, what is time." Fayette looked to her watch, with flashlight.
(Fayette's eyes had started get used to seeing in dark, but she needed light to see small things. Cora and Mako aren't looking to Fayette when she uses flashlight because obliously)
"6 hours to sunrise." "So we have one hour left talk with you and then we need leave." As Fayette and Cora were sitting at tree trunk, Mako turned to bat and flight to Fayette's shoulder.
"They are harder to make believe that you was." Fayette nodded as Mako talked to her mind.​

Sloane
Bedroom
Flavio Shaded Shaded

This might've been the wrong choice of technique to wake up the spoiled brat of a Delta, but Sloane had no regrets when his eyes snapped opened and a loud, confused growl ripped from his lips. She kept back a snicker as the male bolted upright with a mess of dark tresses tangled upon his head and the swirling hues of blue and leaking silver. Oh great, she'd pissed off not him but his wolf too. "Look what you did! Now Alpha is gonna be on our tail about this too!" Xara hissed within her head. Rolling her eyes, she backed away when she saw the towering male get to his feet. Her brown hues narrowed as they assessed for any weak points, any open spots that she could possibly strike incase he tried to take a swipe at her. Flavio had been put into the Delta position at a young age, which was about a year or less off from Sloane's age. Though the vixen felt some jealousy, she had pushed that aside to better herself while training with his mother, Dardana. This was the better choice of action, seeing how she'd improved fairly faster than most of the other apprentices. She was strong and had a will to better herself, but also had an unbreakable fire at this point.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she noticed the rumbling male nearing her. "Let me out! I'll rip his precious gems off, threatening us like that!" Xara growled but Sloane simply ignored her wolf to pay attention to the approaching Delta. She tried to dodge his snatch, but failed greatly, seeing how this was just simply too small of a space; she was, in essence trapped by him, or was she? "Good to see you're awake, lazy ass." Sloane smirked despite the grip on her wrist that only seemed to tighten. "Your mother wanted your lazy bag of bones up, so I simply followed orders. Now, if you would so kindly," her brown hues flickered towards her wrist, "release me before I have to hurt you, that would be great." Leaning forward, she gave a charming yet vexing smile before moving quickly. Side stepping underneath the hand that had ahold on her wrist, she then twisted his arm back, and used her foot to kick the back of his leg to get him to kneel. Reinforcing her grip on his twisted arm, she waited for him to release her wrist due to the pain the twisting would cause. With that, her free hand grabbed a fistful of the Delta's hair as her eyes swirled with a beautiful pale blue and out came Xara. "Release arm, Visar." She purred, snapping his head back to peer down at him with a rumbling growl. "Also, be more quiet with your kinky shit when others are sleeping. Pretty sure you kept half the damn pack up! "

Eden
Hallway to Eden's Room
Ezra Shaded Shaded

Ellie wanted to rip through the barrier of control and declare all of their emotions for the other, yet she was hesitant; the male didn't express the phrase back to her, so she didn't know if she had overstepped by saying it at this point. Growing uncertain of the entire topic, she pushed it back into the dark confines of her mind to dwell on later. Lifting her hues to peer in his direction, she was finally able to make out his silhouette as the light got more intense up the stairs. She carefully lifted up a hand and hesitantly placed it on where she thought his cheek would be, which ended up being a bit closer to his jaw but it was still pretty close. Trailing her fingers across his jawline and up along his cheek, she sighed softly with a small smile. "You would typically eat pizza with pineapples, sausage, olives, and bell peppers. They even had this new pizza you tried with Doritos on it. It was quite," she fake-gagged and laughed, "quite, ugh, the experience." Scrunching her nose in distaste, she leaned her head against his chest as he scaled the stairs. "It was pretty bad!" Beginning to laugh, she wheezed due to the bandages constricting her air flow to an extent.

Evangeline
Silas' Room
Silas Shaded Shaded

Now breathless, and pretty red, the female pulled away from the fiery kiss shivering. Eva had never experienced a bond with anyone that was like this. Of course, her father tried desperately for her to marry and have a family of her own yet none caught her eye until Silas. At this point, if she had a beating heart, it would've revived her and brought her to life, seeing how it would've been racing. Letting out a gentle breath that mingled with Silas', she found herself staring into his brown hues. It felt as if even his gaze lit her entire body aflame and warmed her icy heart. She tugged him a bit closer, her lips pulling into a smile as the male spoke. "I've never..kissed anyone besides you, so I can say the same.." She murmured, closing her own eyes to enjoy the small moment of peace they were allotted to themselves to enjoy each other's presence. Slipping her arms back around his neck and glancing up at his relaxed figure, she laughed nervously. "I can say, though, I've had..growing feelings since that day you came with me to my father's house. It was cute to see you all quiet," she teased and snickered.

Matt Lixue Uma Kiajua Nikita Vera
Garden
Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Dardana Shaded Shaded

Lixue swallowed thickly, realizing that he'd called his 'mate' by his real name, which they never were supposed to do unless given permission. He knew Uma had been given the permission a few times, but that was due to his attention-seeking nature and desire to please his Alpha. His bright hues slowly lifted to Demont's and his lips pressed together while he tried to hold his tongue. His wolf was then yanked to the surface with a pained yelp. Lixue stiffened his entire frame and stared up at him with wide eyes; he was being ordered to impregnate an apprentice. Whatever color was in his skin was completely flushed out and his already pale skin paled further, if it was even possible. "S-Sorry, Alpha.." He whispered, his wolf slowly giving into the sire bond. Looking defeated, the male simply nodded and was soon released from the tight grasps, patted on the head, and left in the garden to get started.​

Meanwhile within the crowds of Vanguards, Uma had taken full control of the body, since he was a bit more used to the terrain. His eyes narrowed when his mate appeared, excitement rushing through him. He was going to find these betas, even if it was the last thing he would do. Shifting into his wolf form, dark fur erupted from his skin and his body reformed into a large wolf, the glowing hues striking against his dark furs. Quickly turning to find Dardana, the male growled quietly and moved past her. He wasn't one for waiting, so he moved towards the group that was already taking off, his tail swaying behind him before he took off. Inside of the kitchen, Nikita continued cleaning before moving into the living room to take over the job that Kiaju had left. Grabbing the bag, she bent over and began stuffing trash into the bag, his dark ebony hair sliding down her shoulders and hanging like a curtain to cover up her face. She was growing nervous, seeing how Demont was making his rounds with the concubines and knowing she was the 'biggest mistake' as Demont once put it, she was probably last. Her spirit had been broken a long time ago when she lost her first child, then it pushed her even farther into the pit of depression when the second one was still born. Sighing softly, the female let her eyes move to the window, seeing Dardana and Uma outside among the large group of Psi, Vanguard, and many other ranks. "We'd be out there if we had given him a child," stirred Vera, her wolf. Shaking her head, she continued picking up trash. "Maybe we'll get lucky this season if we eat more and be more selfish!" Chattered on her wolf, which caused Niki to growl softly. "That's if he gives us another chance to try, yet after two times, I don't know if he even wants us anymore. We're just a distraction.." Niki growled out to her wolf under her breath before moving to the couch and using a combination of Vera's and her own strength to lift one end to see what was underneath.

Adesina
Custos Infirmary

With a soft sigh, the female led the smaller vampire to the infirmary and helped him onto the medical table. Silvia had taught her the essentials of making sure her kind was healthy. She checked his wounds and made sure they were healing properly, which would be the case because vampire blood has similar effects for their kind just like human blood. "There are seven wolves, one human and now two vampires. My name is Adesina and well," moving away to grab a blood bag, she opened the fridge and continued, "I'm one of the Alphas here; an Alpha is like the leader of a group. My job is to watch over everyone and train younger vampires like yourself, especially seeing how I used to be the only one." She pulled out a blood bag and kicked the fridge shut before making her way back over. "This will help you heal faster and help sate the hunger you'll soon feel. Now, let me see your wounds so I can see what needs stitches and salve."

Blake
Lichen Guest Bedroom -> Infirmary Wing Supply Room -> Guest Bedroom
Eliruz Eliruz

It appeared like Valencia was confused by his actions. But, to be honest, Blake... Blake was just as bewildered. He didn't let that show, though, and tried to ignore the expression she'd worn when he'd been about to leave. Continuing his trek to the infirmary wing, Blake let his mind wander a bit. It went from that call he'd received not too long ago from that 'alpha' to Evangeline and Silas before settling on Valencia. He wasn't surprised to see his mind work that way, opting to focus on the female. It was obvious to him that this girl was interesting. He didn't think it went any further than that, though. It couldn't. This momentary fascination would fade, just like most of his emotions. He shouldn't be expecting any more from it than that.

Turning to the first door in the infirmary wing, Blake entered the medical supply room. It became pretty clear that he didn't know where anything was in here. He rummaged through the cabinets, eventually finding a roll of gauze. This looked like something he could use. Wrap it around her torso and then perhaps he'd feel better. Leaving the infirmary wing, Blake made his way back to the guest bedroom. He'd left the door open, but, if it'd been closed during the time he'd spent collecting the gauze, he would knock before entering.

Blake unrolled some of the gauze as he entered the bedroom, inspecting it with furrowed brows. "I believe this will do. Your wound doesn't seem too severe, so it should heal nicely either way, but this will help absorb the blood. I reckon, anyway..."

Jaehwa
Zumitri's Home -> Outside Zumitri's Home/Historic Ithawell

Catching the car keys, Jaehwa let out a small breath of relief. Well, that was one less thing to worry about. Hearing Ordan's voice in his head. he nodded. "I think he would like to seem them, to know what his... father... accomplished," he told Ordan, smiling sadly. He didn't know much about Xen yet, but it did seem like the pup had really looked up to Zumitri. Or, at the very least, the doctor had a big impact on him. If Jaehwa were in Xen's shoes, he would want to know more about the man who had adopted him.

As Emery asked if they would like to meet who Jaehwa assumed to be his mates, he nodded. "I would love to meet them," he said, then looked to Ordan, who said they might as well see them. He could tell the alpha was getting a bit tired of this conversation, and, truth be told, Jaehwa was as well. He just wanted to get Ordan back to Custos territory where he could have Silvia check and make sure that the alpha was okay. Or, if Ordan protested against that, then he could always try and take a look at him himself. However, when Ordan said he had more things to do out and about here, and that Jaehwa was to accompany him, the omega frowned. To make matters worse he knew there was nothing he could do about this. Ordan had already given up the car keys as a compromise. He would just have to monitor him closely.

Once the duo had made their way upstairs with the child, Jaehwa greeted them with as warm of a smile as he could muster, waving hello. Ordan assessed them, placing one of them as Emery's concubine. The moment concubines were brought up, Tarquin started to growl from inside Jaehwa's mind, irritating him. "Please be quiet; I'm trying to pay attention here." However, Ordan shooting the omega a glance made the wolf even more frustrated.

"No! No concubines. Don't need concubines. Has us!" Tarquin snapped. It took everything Jaehwa had to keep his inner wolf from taking over. He visibly stiffened, every muscle in his body becoming tense. Realizing this, he decided he needed to step away from this for a moment, lest he really lose control.

"If you would excuse me. I need to check on Xen and Xiulan." Jaehwa didn't even bother to listen to the bit about omegas and subordinates being treated with respect. He reached out for the trash bags Ordan was now holding, wondering if the alpha would let him take those with him and stick them in the trunk while they wrapped things up here. Either way, he ended up leaving; whether the bags were with him or not didn't matter too much. He headed downstairs and left the home, approaching the car with furrowed brows. Tarquin was pissed. Fuming. And Jaehwa wasn't sure he could hang in there much longer. He didn't even understand what the problem was. He'd decided already that he wouldn't let the idea of concubines drive him mad. It was the way a pack worked, after all. Besides, if Ordan wanted one, two, or however many, then who was he to stop him? It wasn't his place.

Yet Tarquin seemed to think it was. "Pathetic! Get back up there. Let me talk to him! I can convince him that we're all he and Achilles need."

"But we're not,"
Jaehwa hissed back, shaking his head.

"Let me talk to him anyway!"

That seemed like a horrible idea, but... "You'll shut up for the time being if I agree to that, right?" The wolf was quiet. Jaehwa took that as a confirmation. "Okay, fine. Later, though. When we're alone." Tarquin was still eerily quiet, probably trying to think of what to say, but the omega tried not to dwell on it. If he had the bags, he would put them away in the back before he got into the driver's side of the car, turning around to see Xen still trying to play with Xiulan. He supposed he should be grateful that the pup was keeping little Xiulan company.

"How is she?" he asked Xen, watching as the boy waggled his finger in front of Xiulan's face. Xen shrugged, but Jaehwa needed to believe that was a good thing. He turned back around and faced the house, taking in a deep breath.

Speaking through the connection he shared with Ordan, he tried his best not to sound too upset. "Can we talk later? Tarquin's driving me insane and wouldn't shut up until I told him you and Achilles would talk to him." He then returned his attention to Xen, who had stopped playing with Xiulan and was watching him curiously.

Waving a dismissive hand in the air, Jaehwa shook his head. "I'm okay." That seemed good enough for Xen, whose attention went back to Xiulan. Good. Jaehwa would just need to keep repeating that to himself. "I'm okay..."

Demont Aurora
Outside Yagra Home to Kitchen/Exploration Territory
Aurora looked up as Demont came outside and explained what was going to happen. She could understand two of his points, it would be necessary to find what food existed and check out the layout and reach of the territory, then ensure the territory was clearly marked off. She could even agree with the need to look for human settlements, undoubtly the Vanguard job since they were the scouts, and escorting an Epsilon to whatever settlement or settlements there were for supplies which the pack sorely needed. Nobody said anything as father spoke concerning the teams that would exist, though there were some murmurs as they heard that a team of Vanguard and Psi would be sent to go search for Zahn and Achilles, to bring the two wolves back to the pack. Aurora didn't even want to think of the fact of two of the most dangerous wolves who father let out to be back among the pack, it was bad enough with father here but of course she knew better than to object as did most...most barring a couple apprentices who had been born in the decades when the pack had been free. Aurora stilled as all talk suddenly went silent, Demont's formerly chipper nature vanishing rather quickly as the pack began to disperse. Father's wolf must have been in control because Aurora watched as her father shifted and the pack instinctively took off, some Psi and Vanguard consciously forming up to head in search of the wolves who father...dare she think it...pined for but Aurora knew father seemed attracted to them. Auorora took off, not wanting to see the apprentices get injured, their mentors hurrying after her. Still, that didn't stop them from hearing their pained yelps as Strakh attacked them for objecting to an important order.

Aurora and the two mentors, one Vanguard and one other Psi shifted as they ran, Aurora stumbling as she hadn't shifted in some time, losing her footing and tumbling. The Psi stopped and helped her to stand as the Vanguard shifted and took off to join with the rest of the Vanguard. Cream fur sprouted all over Aurora's body, mixed with a bit of blackish-gray fur on her back, her eyes turning amber and her fur itching all over as it sprouted. She dropped to all four paws, no longer able to stand on two legs and shook herself, whining in pain. The Psi shifted once Aurora was alright and then turned back as they heard staggering paws while back at the house, Strakh stood bloodied and over the body of the Vanguard apprentice, its lifeless form staining the earth, the Psi suffering bite and claw marks on its body, a few tufts of fur missing and half its tail now gone. That would be bad for the Lambda and Omegas within the house, the apprentice casting its eyes down as blood streamed out of its tail. Shaking her head, Aurora turned and set off to try to hunt, hearing the Psi and their apprentice following slowly.

Shaking out his pelt, Strakh twitched as he stared down at the body of the lifeless apprentice before turning and heading into the house, nails clicking over the floor as he spotted a Lambda. "Clean up that mess outside and one of you, get me the Rho and Selsa out here!"

Two of the Lambda took one glance at the alpha sporting blood and quickly set off to fulfil their tasks, the alpha turning to third Lambda and ordering it to tell the Epsilon to start getting information on what supplies the pack needed and get a list compiled, to talk to either Matt or Aadya about what was needed in terms of medical supplies...unfortunately for Yagra, the mansion did not have any medical room or medical equipment and unlike other packs, they did not have connections with the barbarians that were humanity. Not caring that he was dripping blood onto the floor, it was dirty anyway so what did it matter, Strakh rumbled at any Lambda or apprentice stupid enough to be in his way, pacing back and forth as a Selsa arrived with a few Rho, the wolves bowing their heads towards their alpha. Others came from other bedrooms and soon formed up within the living room, all standing at attention as the alpha came to a stop and looked them over. "I want a Selsa and a few Rho within the house, scattered on all floors to guard the lower tier and the Lamda and Epsilon. Two Rho are to be outside my room," two wolves nodded and headed off to find the alpha's room to stand guard outside, "and the rest of you set up position under the direction of the other Selsa outside and around the house. If the roof is stable, get some up there. Now where is Nikita?"

"Living room alpha,"
said one of the Rho, gesturing with a tail towards the dark haired woman further in the living room.

The two Selsa turned as the alpha left without thanking the Rho who had spoken, a discussion on some wolves would be wolves and some would be humans when outside before the older of the two decided to remain inside while the younger would be outside with the rest of the Rho. They were not entirely sure how they were to get on the roof but an apprentice was sent to go see if there were a way onto the roof while the rest split up, most streaming outside and a few remaining inside who scattered to the floors of the home. Strakh shifted as he went, letting sliding back to let Demont have access to their body and feeling annoyed yet semi sated with the death of an apprentice and the wounding of another. The pack could blame the dead one and the injured one for the alpha's change in mood. Finding Nikita apparently picking up the couch and a trashbag nearby, the Lambda that had retrieved the Rho and Selsa having returned to their own duties, the alpha walking over and kicking out at the female's legs.

Eliruz Eliruz (Nikita)

Zegrath
Custos Home

It seemed there were more dogs here then...whatever they were...vampires. He was led down a few hallways until they got to something that had a table and some beds in it with shelves lining the walls. The teen was helped onto a bed, though he didn't realize that in vampire culture he would be seen as a child and remain that way until he died. The woman introduced herself as Adesina and that there were seven werewolves here, one human and one vampire, now two thanks to him unexpectedly coming here. She explained she was something called an alpha and explained what that was, apparently it was a leader of some sort and she was responsible for training all new vampires into the pack, such as himself and she had been the only one until then. Zegrath just stared at her as she piled this information on, looking around medical area as she checked his wounds before heading over to a fridge and opening it. Coming back, she held something in her hand, it looked like one of those IV bags used to dispense medicine only it was filled with something red instead. Somehow, he didn't think it was fruit punch and she pretty much stated as such as she said it would help sate his hunger and help him heal before asking him to let her look at his wounds. Zegrath wasn't trying to be rude, he was just trying to take everything in and try to see if there were a way to close off his sense as everyone was sharper and heard better then when he had been...normal. "Am I dead? Are we considered alive or are we dead? I feel solid...and I don't think sunlight would hurt a ghost. Are ghosts real?" he questioned as he carefully turned so she could see his back which likely had the worst of the burns from the sun, some of the shirt not there as it had been burned by the sun hitting him. He shrugged out his shirt to reveal a few oozing cuts on his skin and a bite mark at the crook of his neck where that red eyed freak had attacked him, the wound rubbed a bit raw but healing slowly otherwise, however it seemed to be made with all the teeth instead of just a vampire's fangs, as if the vampire had been too crazed of hunger to slip fangs out until it had latched onto his throat. Aside from that and a potential hole in his stomach and one along his side where one of the humans had cut him to attract the vampire's attention to him, there didn't seem to be any major wounds on him, just cuts and scrapes, a few bruises. "I'm...Z...Zegrath," he said, having to think for a bit on his name which worried him.

Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina)

Ordan
Zumitri's Home, Historic Ithawell to Ithawell General
Ordan didn't know the conflict going on in Jaehwa's mind or the fact that Tarquin disagreed highly with what he said. Nodding as Jaehwa said that the pup might like to see what his father had accomplished, the alpha snorted to himself, shaking his head. Zumitri would have been a good father, he had such a caring nature...much better than Ordan in the alpha's opinion. Jaehwa caught the keys and then he handed the bags over to Jaehwa as he stepped away and said he was going to go check on the pups. Figuring that was a good thing, Ordan gave a slight nod. He could understand how Jaehwa would want to check on Xiulan and see how the other pup was holding up. Said child giggled when she saw her papa enter the car, having tried grabbing Xen's finger in the meantime when they had been absent and still strapped into her car seat like she should be at her age, watching her father wag a finger in front of her and kicking at the motion.

Ordan was left alone with Emery and the others. "It's best you follow as humans....since is a human organization named the Blood Order here that hunts our kind and apparently laws have been put away in absence of the packs'...we were previously on a two month vacation," he said at Claudia's confused look, "about it being legal to hunt and kill any werewolves, vampires, and hybrids....vaewolf and dhamphirs but everyone knows dhamphir don't exist." He looked at Jamie and then to Emery. "They will likely not believe a werewolf could care for or sire a human child...they would like kill you three to 'save her' and so I'd recommend you teach her to not talk to anyone outside the pack," said Ordan. "We aren't heading home right away, as I said I have something to do in Ithawell and so we will be heading to...well you will see when we get there. I won't tell you where the house is, that way if you are captured by the Blood Order or apparently rogue human groups that are lurking about, you cannot lead them to us or give our location away." As he was about to gesture for them to leave, however, Ordan heard Jaehwa's voice saying that Tarquin wanted to talk to him when they were alone. "We'll talk," said Ordan in response. Assuming that was everything the group had to say, he would head past them and towards the downstairs, Shika and Claudia would follow and headed outside the house though Ordan remained in so he could shut the door, having collected everything he knew was a risk and a liability. Once everyone would be on the sidewalk he would look at Zumitri's home for a few minutes before getting into the car and telling Jaehwa to take them to the hospital and head into the parking garage, telling Xen he would be coming as well into the hospital. The boy might like seeing what his father had been working on with Ordan.

Kipsy Kipsy (jaehwa/xen briefly) Eliruz Eliruz (Emery/Jamie briefly)

Last edited:
Flavio T. Berisha

With his heated approach, Flavio had indeed managed to grasp her wrist in his hand while he glowered down at the wolf, a venomous hint to his silver lined eyes. With rapid movements he had her cornered, or so he thought. Having both shared the same teacher, he should have expected Sloane to have a trick up her sleeve like his máma. The dark haired chica was more than calm and vexing, irking Visar. “If mi Máma needs me awake, she can do it herself,” he hissed gruffly, his face scrunching up while his blue hues returned to their normal shades, the silver just lingering around the edges of his irises as if playfully challenging her to do something to make them shine again. She did. Flavio was unprepared for the sudden shift, and before he knew it his leg was kick out and causing him to kneel with his arm propped up behind his back. His arm flared with a jolt of pain as she twisted his arm, the silver bleeding back into his hues until they were entirely coated. It wasn’t in Flavio’s control nor did he really care if Visar had authority currently. “Watch yourself Xara,” he snarled, “—won’t always avoid you for Genta.”

The wolf let out a deep chortle amused at her complaint, it wasn’t his fault, at least he didn’t see it as his fault. When his head was yanked backwards, he cringed as his skull was yanked, it rattled his brain for a moment causing Visar to loose a bit of himself with wide eyes. “Aye, aye! You wanna pull harder Mami?” he hissed, an edge of playfulness to his wolf’s tone though he was wincing from the pain that brought with him. Using it as a ploy, the brute quickly used his free arm to snatch her around the waist and unwind himself. Now with himself free Visar glowered down at her as he released her wrist, his nose crinkling up. “With the way you talk, sounds like you are jealous—“ he snickered, Visar was calming a bit when he had gotten himself out of the entrapment of her grasp. Bringing his dilated hues over towards the lean apprentice, his eyes narrowed. “—always more room,” he snickered. He wasn’t in much of a bad mood anymore, in fact it was only Visar who was agitated but since the beast was shoved along he didn’t try and come back, no point since he had restrictions with Dardana’s apprentice. The last one got into a fight with him and this time around he said he wouldn’t mess with the new one. Well, Visar wouldn’t anyway.

Ezra H. Hastings

The male hummed in sync with Elias, the brutes relishing in the touch she provided. She first traced along his jaw, and she was quick to leave his attention caught up on her rather than trying to walk up the stairs. As she spoke, making him chuckle, the male quickly reached the last step as he strode down the new hallway. “The way you say it—sounds like the most disgusting thing in the world!” he muses, a grin slipping onto his jaw. “It couldn’t have been that bad, at least the one with Doritos sound almost appealing,” Elias cringed, he couldn’t agree with Ezra’s observation. The male flicked his hues around the doors along the hall before stopping in front of what he thought was the correct one. Using a slightly free hand, he opened the door by turning the knob and ended up closing it with his shoulder. Lifting his hand, he brushed it across her own cheek, hesitating before he adjusted her against him so she was more comfortable as his green hues flashed around the room. She had been right about that pineapple, but he let it go as he focused on her room. “Come on, let’s get you to bed, I’m sure I’ve kept you awake too long,” he sighed, legs making slow work to carry her over towards the bed while his head leaned into her touch.

Silas R. Landon

Finding his attention solely on the vampire, he leaned his forehead against her’s as their kiss ended, him confusing that there really wouldn’t be anyone he’s kissed like her. However as the silence settled for a good moment, the male relaxed as his hands rested on her sides gently. Peaking his brown hues open to hear her speak about how she hadn’t exactly kissed anyone before, it nearly had his eyes widening in shock, but he understood that with the short time they had together that Evangeline was rather reserved with intimate displays, similar to Silas in some ways had he not lived for so long on the edge and recklessly. “I don’t believe it,” he observed playfully, “with the way you kissed—you had to have kissed someone before,” he chuckled. His amusement wasn’t displaced, and when she began to explain she had some feelings and attachments to him, one he could relate to having for her. “I might have to confess myself—I think I really started pining after you when I found you,” he mused playfully, brown hues sparking with a dimmed emotion. “Though it was a bit obvious, huh?” he grinned slightly.

Dardana K. Berisha
Interaction: Uma Eliruz Eliruz

The female watched as their alpha silenced himself, his attention snapping from the group to a group of apprentices. Dardana wanted to wait, however she managed to be convinced by Genta that they needed to run off before the others turned their eyes on the stragglers. The inner fight didn’t last as she spotted the beginning of his shift—and she wasn’t the only one who did either. Many ran and shifted as they farted towards the tree line, sad to say, Dardana was one of them. Before she did manage to shift, another wolf growled at her, one of the concubines. Her face twisted in disinterest, one who enjoyed the life of submission was quite disturbing to her, she hated it but had to deal with it until she could get out—but she didn’t dwell on the crude action before beginning her shift as she ran. If she hasn’t shifted so often, it might have been painful. Her skin shifted and fur sprouted over her body—bones cracking and snapping before the dark brown and black fur came out into a heavy coat.

Long legs struck out, carrying the shorter female at a much faster pace as golden orbs glowered and glared at everything around her. Genta was not as obedient to males unless they battled out for dominance, Dardana only did what she had to in order to survive, Genta looked for the pleasures and thrills in life, most of which meant the thrill of a good fight. Genta was in the lead, jaws snapping at another who came too close to her flank before breaking off on her own. The murky brown and black pelted female blended in with the trees and even managed to pick up a steady trot. As she raced through the underbrush she caught a faint whiff, they would need to trek far—but as one of the scouts who had helped find the mansion with a few others, Genta pricked her ears as she went. She managed to figure out absolutely nothing new but the terrain looked the same as when they arrived. However her being alone was short lived as she stumbled across the wolf who has growled at her, wrinkling her maw she ran along with that group. Her golden hues darted around, searching as the pack’s vanguard and Psi streamed throughout the new land.​

Sloane
Bedroom
Flavio Shaded Shaded

Xara narrowed her eyes when the male spoke of Dardana being able to do this herself, yet it seemed his mother had more important things to do than waking up her spoiled son. This man was quite the talker, but also quite the looker. Everything about him had nearly every female weak-kneed yet it didn't work on her, or at least not yet in that case. "You're mother has better things to do than baby you," the she-wolf snorted, tightening her grip on his hair. Soon enough, she had his head snapped back by his hair, to which his wolf finally snapped back out of control and out came Flavio with his usual lewd comment. This comment caught the female off guard and Xara lost control, out coming Sloane with a reddening face. "You are such a-!" Sloane was cut off as she was snatched by the waist and yanked off, the large male unwinding himself from her hold. She had to admit, Dardana had definitely taught her well yet she had also taught her son everything she knew, so Sloane was going up against similar skills. A low growl emitted from her lips as she was repositioned by the waist in front of the male. Lifting her hands, she gave him a powerful shove, but his broad frame refused to budge, so she tried another move Dardana had shown her. Trying to twist enough in the small space and trying to lift her leg to kick him back, she ended up tangled in another mess. Due to the small space, she was now stuck between Flavio's frame and the wall. A loud gasp left her as she felt her hands quickly being grabbed in a vice grip by the male. As quick as she had been awkwardly positioned, she was then spun around towards the wall and pushed forward, the wall meeting against her chest hard as she was slammed against it roughly. Disoriented for a few moments and trying to gain back her breath, she found the male stepping closer, his chest soon meeting her back. A low growl left her as her hands were restrained against the wall above her on either side of her head. "Flavio, you better watch yourself. You're treading dangerous waters," she warned, her eyes swirling between brown and pale blue. Dark tresses cascaded down her back in long strands as she shifted her weight, trying to push him back with her body, only to be pushed roughly once more. Her eyes widened once more as she felt a breath on her neck, which caused the weirdest reaction, at least to her; a shudder hit her hard, causing her entire form to shake for a few moments.

Evangeline
Silas' Room
Silas Shaded Shaded

Feeling his hands against her sides, the female leaned forward and rested her forehead against his. Her eyes closed for a few moments before she heard the male speak once more of the kiss. Her cheeks reddened when he said he was surprised. "I don't know how you could be surprised, I'm a horrible kisser but you," she breathed out a shuddering breath just at the thought, "that was amazing. I need about an eternity worth." Playfully pouting, the redhead kissed the corner of his mouth just to vex him. As he spoke once more about his feelings, she froze for a moment and took a few seconds to really think about all of the signs he gave, all of the flirting. "That's very true. You were always a roguish scoundrel. I remember when you stole that first kiss in the market place, which nearly had me melting into a puddle." She admitted with a red face before pulling back enough to flick his nose teasingly. "Guess you're stuck with me now, though I don't know if you're allowed to well..be with a rogue like me. I'm not apart of the pack, so I don't know how this will work, especially if I have to go back to the manor." Furrowing her delicate brow, she shook her head and hugged Silas close. "We'll figure it out later, once I've healed.."

Emery
Zumi's House/Historical Ithawell
Ordan, Claudia, and Shika scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Jae Kipsy Kipsy

After hearing everything they had to say about the rules and assigning a placement for Shika, Emery looked at the two and simply nodded; it was a new group, so they'd need to conform to whatever was needed, within reason. "We understand, no rules shall be broken, old friend." The male agreed before looking towards Jamie as Ordan made the point of coming as humans. He once again agreed before looking at his mates and child. "I will have to catch up. We forgot a few things back in the old campsite. I'll retrieve them and I'll meet you in town." Moving forward as Ordan chucked the keys to his mate and got into the car, Emery made his way over to Shika and Claudia once the car was started and about to leave. "Keep Jamie safe, and if something is to go wrong, I don't want either of you to come after me. Your job will be to take care of her, if it does, okay?" He murmured, pressing a quick kiss to Claudia's lips then Shika's and then finally pressing one on Jamie's forehead. "Stay with mommy and daddy Shika. I'll be back soon. We forgot a few things, so stay with them no matter what and if someone tries to talk to you and you don't know them, ignore them and stay by mommy or daddy." Jamie stared up at her father with a pout but nodded, giving him an embrace before he took off into the wooded area behind the house.

Uma Nikita
Forest Living Room
Dardana Shaded Shaded Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Uma shook his body whole running, a bit of dust coming off of his pelt. It'd been so long since he was able to run like this and be in control for the most part. A joyful huff left the male before he sped up, easily catching up to the large group of Vanguard and Psi. They were to hunt down these Betas and bring them back alive, but he never said untouched. He fully intended on leaving his mark so the damned wolves didn't forget who had taken them down in victory. Hearing paw steps nearing him, he glanced back to find the tanned wolf he had growled at before. Grunting, he continued his pace and ignored any slackers; it wasn't his job to watch after them, so why should he care?

Meanwhile, Nikita hummed while she picked up trash, trying to distract herself from the growing boredom. Being an Omega meant picking up after others she didn't even know and doing the gritty work, which she hated. She wanted to be out hunting, to be able to stretch her legs yet she was confined to the house until her job was finished. Sighing and bending down to pick up another piece of trash, she heard commotion outside that startled her. Loud yelps and growls sounded outside the large oak doors. She was about to look out the window when the doors slammed open and there stood Strakh. Swallowing, she leaned down to pick up another piece of trash, the bag now nearly full and the living room nearly clean. Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and moving to pick up one of the few pieces left, she heard footsteps only to feel her legs kicked out from beneath her. With quick reflexes she didn't even know she possessed, she quickly caught herself on the couch's arm, only to hit her head against the large wooden piece adorning the arm rest. Whimpering softly, she swallowed thickly and scrambled to her feet, pressing herself against the edge of the couch. "A-Alpha?.."

Adesina
Infirmary

When the boy took the blood bag, Adesina grabbed some salve that was typically used for wolves, she opened the lid and inspected his wounds. There was quite a lot of burns that oozed, a few scratches, but nothing fatal nor too horrid. Moving his shirt and gathering a bit of salve, she applied it gently to the male's burns and scratches. "That depends on how you see it," she murmured as she worked, "you talk, walk, and breath but our hearts do not beat anymore. We are living to a certain extent." With that, the female moved to wash her hands to get off the salve. After she was done and her hands were dried, she rummaged through a few drawers to find some bandages. She grabbed the bandages and moved back over to Zegrath to bandage him up.

Valencia
Guest Room
Blake Kipsy Kipsy

Finding Blake leave, the female sighed and slid a hand through her knotted hair. This man was quite different than most and it bewildered her. He spoke to her with respect and interest, or at least that's what she picked up on. He also tended to tease her and tried to get a flustered reaction from her, which she wasn't used to either. Shaking her head, she moved towards a mirror that hung on the closet door. She turned a bit and lifted her shirt up to examine the wound. It was a set of deep claw marks from another vampire she had to fight off. Her eyes narrowed and she grumbled about newborns with distaste. Soon enough, Blake came back in with the gauze and her eyes widened as she gazed at his reflection in the mirror. She swallowed thickly and turned to find him there, speaking about how the wound wasn't too horrible and that the gauze would help to absorb her blood. "Thank you, you didn't have to but I appreciate your actions." With that, she lifted her shirt up enough to reveal her lower torso so he could bandage it if he so intended.

Last edited:
Flavio T. Berisha

The male had moved quickly, startling the female as her face brightened into a blush. The tension was high as Visar seemed to be satisfied with the change of positions, the wolf content with having escaped the other. He was aware his mother had things to do, however he was still rather picky about when he wanted to see her and when he didn’t, however he believed he could easily settle with this new proxy. After her features turned from tan to flushed, his silver and blue tinted orbs watched as she nearly insulted the male further had he not changed the tides with his hand snagged around her waist after breaking his hair free from her grasp. He didn’t have the time to examine her form from their distance, no, Sloane moved fast and had gone after Flavio to the point he had almost been unprepared. The growl ripping through her throat was fierce, and she quickly attempted to shove the brute out of the way. She merely had him swaying before he grabbed her wrists tightly, she has been in the process of trying to kick him away when he did grasp onto her. It wasn’t until she was pinned against the wall did he gather himself enough to respond to the other. “What were you saying, chica?” he inquired, now with her position relating against the wall, he had more than the upper hand as he blocked her in, he was still fuming, Visar that is. Visar was quite displeased with her rather harsh treatment to his scalp and glowered down at the vanguard in training, they were matched in age yet not in ranks. “You might want to speak up—usually helps those around you to hear what you are trying to say,” he pestered as she began to regain her breath after being pulled to the wall by his grasp. Sloane’s warning went upon deaf ears, his tanned features taking on a rather roguish grin. He was rather relaxed, shoulders only tensed due to his vice grip on her wrists to keep her from turning around and punching him in the face. Bringing his face foward to whisper in her ear, he snickered, “Oh? What happened to all that tough talk? Gone silent on me—“ he teased, the last threat was mostly about being careful, which he was not. Who needed to be careful when the job was done either way? However in barely a moment to comprehend, Visar shrugged his way past Flavio, eager to add his input. With her scent swarming around him, the wolf took a deep inhale as Visar studied her, “Right there,” he rumbled, silver hues zeroing in on a specific spot along her neck. Leaning down he placed a rather fiery kiss along her shoulder and neck before smugly leaning away, “it settled, there we mark another time,” he stated rather arrogantly. Visar deemed that a good cause to yank control from Flavio, the other didn’t mind so when his grip lessened on the female, Visar was rather proud of himself the snarky brute, rumbling his appeasement and pleased opinion from his chest. His silvery toned hues sparked and glowered, daring Sloane or Xara to protest, the male found it suitable, of course Visar saw anything he wanted as suitable for him.

Silas R. Landon

His brow arched slightly, brown hues observing her flushed cheeks as he mentioned the kiss, well, him not believing he was the first she had kissed that is. Silas could have sworn she might have an entire slew of men left in her wake with her ethereal beauty. Even as he listened attentively, his gaze was drawn to her vibrant red curls, and her violet hues. The vampire grinned as he chuckled slightly, “If you ever need another one, don’t be afraid to take it,” he teased before his mind transitioned to his statement like confession. He had done a few flirts here and there....or more. One could never really tell if he flirted a lot or just complimented a lot. Silas was very unused to flattery and delivering it at times, rather preferring to state his opinion of another in place of a compliment, it just so happened that Evangeline was seen as a stunning creature so there was little to disregard, if there was anything at all. However as she quickly graced him with a kiss along the corner of his mouth, he knew the vixen would be quite the playful one. “Yes, well, I seized my moment, I had to swoop in before some other brute swept you off your feet,” he observed rather bashfully, quite unlike him. He never really tried to defend his actions, usually coming up with a quip but he truly did act on impulse with their first kiss, but he wasn’t complaining about that. As she spoke of being stuck with one another, he couldn’t help but be happy about that, if he was stuck with anyone he’d prefer it be Evangeline, he couldn’t handle any of the others in that rather restricted world. His heart did falter if it could, her going back to the manor? He didn’t think about that. Her not being apart of the pack? Slipped his mind. The brute grew quiet as she dismissed needing to worry about that. “Whatever happens, I’ll be there beside you,” he observed after a moment, gingerly moving forward to kiss the other softly.

Dardana K. Berisha
Interaction: Uma Eliruz Eliruz

The wolf was quick on her paws, ears flicking around in rapid succession as noises drifted through the new home they had acquired. They seemed to be traveling down hill of sorts, rocks poking up and having her swerve as she skidded around them before siding to just jump on them and then from one rock to the next as they raced to find and finish their hunt. Genta was ignorant to the others, sticking towards the front as her paws thundered onto the ground as she leapt from her higher advantage. The older wolf grunted every so often, trying to pick up mingled scents that only exposed the whereabouts of animals. Genta could not find that familiar smell that came from humans, it wasn’t prominent in that area. Wherever the humans might be, so could the pair of betas they were hunting for. Though her instinct had her not dwell on hunting for humans, Genta had a bigger prize in mind. She wanted to strike out at the pair, they were terrifying. The two males were protected by their alpha but now was the time to push past the rules they had before, though they didn’t need the protection since both were obviously formidable opponents, however Genta was enthralled with the hunt, she wanted to bite and nip someone, sink her fangs in and drag them back to the pack—somewhat alive if she had to. It was odd seeing Genta so dread fast on bringing them in while Dardana wanted nothing to do with it. Genta wanted to win, her human wanted to survive. Genta never understood why the human always acted weak sometimes, trying to convince bigger males that she was nothing. Genta knee their strength, and would easily be able to put up a fight yet—now with the pack underestimating their battle ability when they should help further it, Genta wanted to put them back on the right track, despite the protest Dardana put forth. She wanted to be underestimated so she could use it as leverage. Gold eyes snapped around the terrain, surveying the land before keeping up with the few in front that weren’t falling behind.​

Ordan Xiulan Claudia Shakir
Ithawell General to Third Floor
Ordan nodded as Emery said they wouldn't break any rules, the alpha looking around the room with tired eyes before he would lead them out while Claudia and Shakir nodded to Emery's words. They would protect the child with their life and would follow the car, once their new alpha was inside through the Historical Area, Shakir carrying Jamie all the while, through the streets and to the hospital where they headed into the parking garage. When they got there, Ordan got out and removed Xiulan from her carseat before taking her out and shutting the door, motioning to Xen and the new pack mates as well as Jae to come with him. When everyone was out, he led them through the parking garage and towards one of the elevators, he pressed the button for the third floor. "We are going to get some things, you lot will remain outside barring Jaehwa and Xen if they wish to come," he glanced at his mate and friend's pup, "before we head somewhere else here," he said.

"What is this somewhere? Where are we going?" Claudia questioned.

"My old friend's office on the third floor of the hospital and the other place...you will see for yourselves when we arrive," said Ordan. Looking to Xen he spoke. "Third floor is General Practice and Family Medicine. Zumitri majored in medicine but served the hospital both in the fields of surgery and family medicine once he got back from his three year trip of Europe and Asia after healing and getting released from an army hospital in Britain...that's in Europe by the way." When the elevator arrived at the third floor, they got out and he led the way past the desk towards Zumitri's old office, the alpha pulling out a key and opening the door. He went inside, still carrying Xiulan obviously. Handing Xiulan to Jaehwa, if his mate entered that was, otherwise he would set her in Zumitri's chair, the alpha ended up searching for the few vials within his late friend's office.

Kipsy Kipsy (jaehwa/xen)

Zegrath
Custos Infirmary

Zegrath took the bag and opened it, with a bit of difficulty before putting it to nose and recoiling at the smell of iron. At first Adesina went away to get something else, he assumed it was some medical thing, before coming back and opening a jar. Peering into it, it looked nasty as well and he hoped he wouldn't be eating that or he might get sick. Turned out, it was being put on his injuries and burns, the teen flinching as the salve hit his burns and skin. The coldness of vampires had not yet set in and so the salve felt cold to him. He did relax though and listened as she explained, or tried to about the vampire status. He didn't say anything as he finally got the blood bag open and studied the red liquid before taking an swallow after raising it to his lips, shuddering at the taste. Blood would take...he didn't know how long...to get used to apparently. "This is disgusting," he said, gagging on it. "How...how long does it take to get used to this diet?"

Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina)

Demont
Living Room to Demont's Room
Demont felt slightly satisfied when his foot connected with the back of Nikita's legs, sending the omega falling and forced to catch herself on the couch, head hitting the armrest. She whimpered and turned to him, questioningly using his title and in answer the alpha hit her across the face. Not even bothering to check if she was alright, he began walking away. "According to Matt you have been potentially starving yourself and lacking vitamins. You will take them and eat a proper meal, even if I have to have one of the Lambda or a Rho do so," spoke Demont. "We're going to my room so I suggest you hurry up," he spoke before heading for the stairs. "You and Aurora will bear children this heat but you will both be responsible for ensuring the pregnancies come to frutition. That means no feeding other people...Aayda can feed herself." It may not be heat yet but it was better to enforce the place of his concubines and reinforce to the males that his females were not to be touched. "You will remain with me today until I release you...even when I am with my grandson, you will remain in my room. If Uma does well today...you will be traded for Uma and can return to whatever room you have found."

Eliruz Eliruz (Nikita)

Last edited:
Sloane
Bedroom
Flavio/Visar Shaded Shaded

Sloane tried to catch her breath, which was somewhat difficult seeing how she was sandwiched between the wall and the brute's larger frame. A breathless hiss left her lips when he spoke to her, pestering and annoying her purposely about what she was going to say. Trying to break free, she knocked her head back yet she missed and ended up hitting the back of her skull against his shoulder. This movement exposed her neck and part of her shoulder, which he seemed to take in consideration. "You're so dead!" She snarled, her glowing hues flickering towards the male out of the corner of her eyes. That's when she saw his eyes swirling between silver and blue. Xara snarled mentally and clawed to get control. "None shall mark us! Especially not this whelp! He's probably marked half of the females!" The angry she-wolf pushed her way into control, her brown hues completely a stunning pale blue. Her lips pulled back in a warning snarl, which was interrupted by Visar zeroing in on the area between her neck and shoulder. Struggling against the male's hold, the female felt his grip tighten as he leaned down. A kiss was placed on her exposed neck and then down to her shoulder, causing her entire body to light with a tingling feeling that absolutely confused the female. "G-Go mark one of your other females. Gods only know how many you've marked at this point," Xara ground out through tight lips. Her pale hues snapped towards the male, who stared down at her with glowering eyes, a dare within them. If he wanted a challenge, he found one. Pushing through the odd sensations she'd been feeling, she shifted her arms slightly though his grip was still somewhat tight. "You wouldn't dare mark us, you asshat." Xara gave a pissy look towards Visar, but her own eyes held a challenge, knowing he wouldn't do it at this point; they had things to do.

Nikita Uma
Living Room to Alpha's Room Territory
Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Dardana Shaded Shaded

Uma kept up quite easily along the rocky terrain, yet his thoughts were distracted by the thought of finding the two betas. They had escaped years ago and ever since, his mate had been obsessed over finding them. Whatever his mate desired, Uma would try to scrounge up, even if it costed him an arm and leg. His dark hues flickered around the forest, a loud growl leaving his jowls before he sped up past the faster of Vanguards. A familiar scent had hit his nose and he was determined to figure out what it was. Barking that he had caught a scent, he veered off to the right, expecting a few to follow him, whether or not Dardana followed was her choice. Slowing his pace, he quickly stuck his nose towards the ground and began sniffing, trying to catch the scent once more. Lifting his hues, he found the scent once more and took off. There was loud paw steps coming from further on in the distance, which he identified as a large male with a reddish-tanned pelt. "I've found Yahn," he growled to the wolves following. A few of the Vanguards cowarded and backed away a few feet before darting away. Uma glanced back to see just Dardana and one other wolf, a low growl leaving his jowls once more in annoyance. Determining that he could take him down with Genta, Uma launched himself forward and slammed into the large wolf, the two falling to the ground in a brawl. "Nice of you to show up, Yahn. You're coming back with us," the wolf snarled, to which Yahn's eyes snapped forward to find Uma, an old pack mate. Emery's subconscious froze for a moment as he realized something. The sire was alive and he was coming for not only him but also Ordan. Letting Yahn take over, his eyes changed from pale blue to bright amber. Using his large body, he shoved the smaller male off and got to his paws, his fur spiking up. His lips pulled back to reveal stained ivories. He was ready for a fight.

Nikita bit her lip, trying to hold back any remarks. After a few moments of silence and being stared at, she was answered by a smack across the face. Her lip was now busted, blood dripping from her wounded lower lip to her chin. Wincing, she quickly help her sleeve to her lip and whimpered softly. Lifting her chin, she found Demont walking away and beckoning her forward to his room. She swallowed quietly and lifted her trembling form to her feet, following after her Alpha with a pained expression. Hearing that he knew about her skipping meals and not taking vitamins, she stiffened as she walked. She thought he hadn't known about that. She'd have to talk to Matt about it later. Keeping quiet and trailing behind him still, she stared down at her feet until she heard that she'd be bearing children this season. Her eyes widened and she quickly looked up to gaze at him with startled eyes, her heart ached greatly due to the loss of two children already. "Yes, Alpha.." She whispered, defeated. Finally getting to the door to his room, she slowly lifted her gaze and inhaled sharply.

Adesina
Infirmary

Adesina finished up bandaging his wounds up. Putting away everything and washing her hands, she heard him open the bag and comment on how it was disgusting. Looking back at him, she just laughed and tilted her head curiously. "You're in the last phase of the transformation, which means your tastebuds are changing and your body is changing to take in blood. It'll taste better, I promise." She explained with a chuckle and grabbed a rag. "Now, it'll take probably another day or two for you to fully transition to this new life style. For right now, I'll show you the rooms and get you to rest for a bit. Day is the time we rest, though we don't need sleep. We do have a process similar to resting if we are injured or drained."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back