• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song Out of Character

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yes, but of course if anyone wishes, they may come across the body or even Audrey if they so desire in the meantime as well as other characters around downtown currently.

Let me know if you are up to some still tomorrow, I can always make him take a u-turn lol! But right now I’m heading to bed for a bit

Let me know if you are up to some still tomorrow, I can always make him take a u-turn lol! But right now I’m heading to bed for a bit
I might be open to interaction but I am not sure on Galaxy's response to alice slamming into him but most likely she will try to get to her next area on the way to the inn so maybe he can intercept her there :3

Ah yes, I should mention the slums have brothels. Occasionally frequented by human and supernatural alike. Mostly humans from high up people to citizens to even members of the blood order on occasion.

Eventually will make a human doctor that knows Ordan who helps out with access to blood and sometimes heals the supernatural of the packs of they’re in town.

Its just a connection with the plot, no interractions meant there. (Although you can have one if needed )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back