• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song Out of Character

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dhamphirs can’t survive on animal blood, it weakens them like vampires.

They’re shorter and less pronounced than a vampire’s. Think of a vampire’s as being long enough to press into their bottom lip, like a viper’s.

Think of a dhamphir’s and even a vaewolf’s as being like a bat’s fangs and retractable.

Okay and you are welcome. I take it your dhamphir still has their sanity? I’m going to put their rank as a rogue is that is okay/what I got from your sheet.

Wait how do they lose sanity? Also I thought they were outcasts and had no rank?
(Gotta read up my lore.)

Dhamphir and vaewolf Canberra either rogues or part of the Celestial Order.

As to how a dhamphir loses their sanity: When they get their first taste of human blood, it leads the majority to going insane within the first hour. Their relentless rage, being so unstoppable in this state, is why the old writings spoke of and why they were eradicated. In their eyes is a crazed rage, and an insane grin is plastered across their face, that shows the insanity has taken hold. A Dhamphir and even a vaewolf can avoid the insanity though a vaewolf has a more difficult time keeping their sanity with being the child of two strong supernaturals, if they have like an anchor...a parent or a lover for example or through sheer will.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
So when they taste blood, which they eventually are forced to do, they usually go insane? But can they go back to sanity after going insane?( is it like a phase?)
Or are they stuck like that forever?
Without human blood, they will eventually die right?
So, its either insanity or death?

Most are rendered insane forever if they lose themselves since up until their vampire side awakens they are like a normal human. When they taste blood, it’s like they have been starved all their lives and they suddenly get all the vampire abilities and instincts, causing them to be unable to process it.

Whether it is possible for some to come back from insanity is unknown, nobody ever tried studying that.

Okay I have edited a bit with the concubine ranking of Custos and the abilities of vampires and vaewolves.

• Both alpha wolf and alpha vampire have 3 concubines each and beta wolf and beta vampire have 2 concubines each for Custos.
  • Vampires can now choose either night vision or heat vision, not both. One cannot trade off these visions.
  • Vaewolves have Dusk Heat, a combined night vision-heat Vision ability, however it makes their eyes extremely sensitive to natural and artificial light.
D U H D U H Kipsy Kipsy Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf Galaxy Galaxy Abyss Abyss MassProdigy411 MassProdigy411 Tetro Tetro Xenobiology Xenobiology Leaf Fi Leaf Fi

Okay. What about you guys D U H D U H , Kipsy Kipsy , Xenobiology Xenobiology or are you both just waiting for good times to come in?
Terribly sorry; I've been busy lately and haven't had the time to write anything of decent quality OR even check my notifications. I hope to be cleared up by tomorrow. Again, I'm sorry. I usually do super quick responses so this is upsetting me, as well.

I haven't officially made my cs yet, but I wanted to ask a question first about ages. I saw the ages for each species but I was wondering if you wanted to have a maximum age limit for the ocs, I wasn't entirely sure if I could have a vampire possibly born in like 1854? If not I completely understand ^^

No, there is no age limit on the characters. If you want a vampire born in the 1800s/before the 2000s, that is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back