• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bonded -- OOC

Should we just start or wait for that last human?

• Start now.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Wait a bit longer.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So, I just thought of something. Since a bond is technically created via ritual, does that mean a Demon could decide to bond with someone other than their destined?
I... Haven't thought of that... Hmm... Give me a bit to get my brain working in this again and I'll get back to you. ^^

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite
Okay, I have a few things to say to you. First, when I said that the GHD gave Bael a negative answer before he left, what I meant was that he was just like, "No, we do not need you here." Sorry for the confusion... ^^;

Next, Athena has got to be the most adorable thing I have ever... um... read the actions of!?!

Okay, I'm thinking that it would be possible for a demon to bond with a different human but it would be more difficult. The degree of increased difficulty would likely depend on how compatible the two are with each other. There is only one human for each demon that is 100% compatble and vice versa but it is also possible to be 80% compatible or 50% and so on. Some demons even bond with several humans throughout their lifetime.

Okay, I'm thinking that it would be possible for a demon to bond with a different human but it would be more difficult. The degree of increased difficulty would likely depend on how compatible the two are with each other. There is only one human for each demon that is 100% compatble and vice versa but it is also possible to be 80% compatible or 50% and so on. Some demons even bond with several humans throughout their lifetime.
Time to add this to the lore page!

Hey, Ocean123 Ocean123 Oceania have an idea, unless you already planned this.

Should there be set days for bonding. Like every Wednesday at this time, ceremonies are performed. Tbat way we can herd our characters to one spot on the day for ceremony

Hey, Ocean123 Ocean123 Oceania have an idea, unless you already planned this.

Should there be set days for bonding. Like every Wednesday at this time, ceremonies are performed. Tbat way we can herd our characters to one spot on the day for ceremony
Hmm... An interesting idea... Maybe see what everyone else thinks or put it to a vote...?

Is it alright to still join? If so would it be okay for me to make a male high demon?
I'm afraid that all the slots for High Demons have been taken. If you'd like, my demon seems to be missing a human as the person that was supposed to be bonded to him hasn't been on since the RP started. I may consider opening new demon and human positions, but I likely won't be accepting High Demons unless something changes in the RP to make it need more High Demons. Perhaps I'll put it to a vote at some point.

Wait, so High Demons just usually walk around the human world then? I thought they stuck to the demon realm?

If so, then how would we ever make a bond?
You go out to make a bond like the current three are. Otherwise, you don't. I thought the demon nobility were too stuck up to actually associate with the human public.

You go out to make a bond like the current three are. Otherwise, you don't. I thought the demon nobility were too stuck up to actually associate with the human public.
A lot of them are, but it's not as uncommon as some may think for High Demons to just do whatever they want, even if what they want involves going to the human realm.

Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness Hey, so Khaoul flew you up pretty high. Around cloud-level, I believe. A fall from that height would kill you, even when landing on water. Rest assured though, I'm not going to kill your character though. Could I ask that you just include Nekoda's reactions to the fall in detail up until she's about to hit the water? It'll all make sense in my next post. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back