• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bonded -- CS *CLOSED*

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
Character sign up page related to this interest check: Random Idea with "Bonded" Humans and Demons

Character Sheet Sample

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
History (optional):
Anything Else?:

Bonds will be decided through mutual agreement by the characters' creators before the start of the RP.

Name: Kaylie Brown
Race: Human
Appearance: Brown wavy hair, blue-grey eyes, fair skin.
Her fashion style is comfortable and easy to move in. She tends to wear a lot of monochromes with occasional color accents.
Black nail polish and eyeliner/mascara are usually worn.
2cb1289abbf13bd3ce4a76c9b955dec4.jpg
Personality: Kaylie is someone who keeps to herself. Not because she dislikes other people, but because she finds herself unsure how to interact with others favorably. She enjoys fashion and follows trends, even the ones she doesn't wear herself. She is very passionate about her interests and hopes to share that passion with the world.

History: Kaylie is part of a street dancing group called 'Trace', a group of four girls who practice in their free time and preform for spare change. Her interest in fashion also lead her to going to school for fashion design. Because of her priorities, she finds it hard to make meaningful relationships with other people and isntead has many superficial friendships with classmates and people she meets through dance.

Name: Kaylie Brown
Appearance: Brown wavy hair, blue-grey eyes, fair skin.
Her fashion style is comfortable and easy to move in. She tends to wear a lot of monochromes with occasional color accents.
Black nail polish and eyeliner/mascara are usually worn.
2cb1289abbf13bd3ce4a76c9b955dec4.jpg
Personality: Kaylie is someone who keeps to herself. Not because she dislikes other people, but because she finds herself unsure how to interact with others favorably. She enjoys fashion and follows trends, even the ones she doesn't wear herself. She is very passionate about her interests and hopes to share that passion with the world.

History: Kaylie is part of a street dancing group called 'Trace', a group of four girls who practice in their free time and preform for spare change. Her interest in fashion also lead her to going to school for fashion design. Because of her priorities, she finds it hard to make meaningful relationships with other people and isntead has many superficial friendships with classmates and people she meets through dance.
Accepted. ^_^

Name: Lixa
Race: Succubus (Though one where the, ahem, "Mature" interactions are purely optional, I'll explain how in the Other section)
Appearance:
full

Personality: She's not particularly mean, nor really nice - She fits in kind of a middle ground between the two. She doesn't particularly care for Human life, a byproduct of the time period she was born in, but she doesn't hate them either. She cares more about her fellow Demons than the Humans, although since the rise of bonds becoming a necessity for the latter she's been willing to assist both sides in finding theirs. Because of her ability described below, she's more reserved than one might expect from a Succubus, although she's still plenty flirty. She's technically bisexual, but she heavily prefers girls over men
Other: While Succubi are traditionally known to steal life energy from Humans through intimate actions, this is not entirely true. Lixa has spent much time researching this power. All of her experiments have been performed by herself, however, so her findings may or may not apply to other Succubi/Incubi. Either way, Lixa discovered that she doesn't absorb life energy, but rather the energy given off by the emotions that Humans feel on a day-to-day basis. This includes not only lust, as is typical, but also love, sadness, fear, anger, etc.. She absorbs this emotional energy and uses it to fuel her body, which unlike most living beings, does not generate its own energy. Any emotion will do for refilling her energy, although the stronger it is, the more she can get out of it. And keep in mind that this does not drain the emotion itself, just the energy given off by it.

Name: Lisa Narashi
Appearance:
full

Personality: While she's energetic onstage, in person she's actually quite shy. She's quite reserved, although she isn't opposed to hanging out with people when asked. Her sisters suspect she may be dealing with a mild form of depression, although she hasn't been officially diagnosed. She does often stress about certain things though, mostly involving whether or not people like her. She claims to be straight, but secretly she's been growing more curious about girls.
History: Lisa is the oldest of three sisters, who lived under a controlling mother who demanded nothing short of perfection from them. Due to an incident involving the youngest coming out as gay, said mother is now divorced and lives far away from any of them, while each of the girls live by themselves. Lisa, in high school, got together with a small group of friends and decided to try starting a band with them. She originally started out as their lead guitarist, but as one of the members had to leave, she started to fill the role of the group's singer as well. The band stayed together out of high school, and has been slowly gaining popularity thanks to the internet, to the point where they're able now to start hosting local live concerts every once in a while.
Other: I claim she has no official diagnosis for depression, because I'm basing that part of her personality on my own experiences of what I suspect may be mild depression. I have not been officially diagnosed either, so to play it safe neither has she, and I make no claims to know anything but what I've felt and when.

Name: Lixa
Race: Succubus (Though one where the, ahem, "Mature" interactions are purely optional, I'll explain how in the Other section)
Appearance:
full

Personality: She's not particularly mean, nor really nice - She fits in kind of a middle ground between the two. She doesn't particularly care for Human life, a byproduct of the time period she was born in, but she doesn't hate them either. She cares more about her fellow Demons than the Humans, although since the rise of bonds becoming a necessity for the latter she's been willing to assist both sides in finding theirs. Because of her ability described below, she's more reserved than one might expect from a Succubus, although she's still plenty flirty. She's technically bisexual, but she heavily prefers girls over men
Other: While Succubi are traditionally known to steal life energy from Humans through intimate actions, this is not entirely true. Lixa has spent much time researching this power. All of her experiments have been performed by herself, however, so her findings may or may not apply to other Succubi/Incubi. Either way, Lixa discovered that she doesn't absorb life energy, but rather the energy given off by the emotions that Humans feel on a day-to-day basis. This includes not only lust, as is typical, but also love, sadness, fear, anger, etc.. She absorbs this emotional energy and uses it to fuel her body, which unlike most living beings, does not generate its own energy. Any emotion will do for refilling her energy, although the stronger it is, the more she can get out of it. And keep in mind that this does not drain the emotion itself, just the energy given off by it.

Name: Lisa Narashi
Appearance:
full

Personality: While she's energetic onstage, in person she's actually quite shy. She's quite reserved, although she isn't opposed to hanging out with people when asked. Her sisters suspect she may be dealing with a mild form of depression, although she hasn't been officially diagnosed. She does often stress about certain things though, mostly involving whether or not people like her. She claims to be straight, but secretly she's been growing more curious about girls.
History: Lisa is the oldest of three sisters, who lived under a controlling mother who demanded nothing short of perfection from them. Due to an incident involving the youngest coming out as gay, said mother is now divorced and lives far away from any of them, while each of the girls live by themselves. Lisa, in high school, got together with a small group of friends and decided to try starting a band with them. She originally started out as their lead guitarist, but as one of the members had to leave, she started to fill the role of the group's singer as well. The band stayed together out of high school, and has been slowly gaining popularity thanks to the internet, to the point where they're able now to start hosting local live concerts every once in a while.
Other: I claim she has no official diagnosis for depression, because I'm basing that part of her personality on my own experiences of what I suspect may be mild depression. I have not been officially diagnosed either, so to play it safe neither has she, and I make no claims to know anything but what I've felt and when.
Both are accepted. ^^

I'm a little curious as to whether Lisa has already been bonded to a demon that has yet to be accepted or if she's going to start out in the RP dangerously close to the point of it being too late...?

Both are accepted. ^^

I'm a little curious as to whether Lisa has already been bonded to a demon that has yet to be accepted or if she's going to start out in the RP dangerously close to the point of it being too late...?
I'm thinking the latter, probably. It's up for discussion, though

Name: Baelzark
Race: High Demon
Appearance:
1190511e404bcca52ff9ab4d845ddcda21a2d113_hq.jpg

Personality: Bael is mostly just bored. He would prefer having his own human to poke fun at than the same old High Demons that he's forced to interact with. Boooring! He's seen every reaction they present already. He needs something fresh to keep him entertained. Unfortunately, High Demons study politics and war strategies up until they either reach the age to 6000 or become bonded to a human. He's hoping for the latter, soon.

Last edited:
Name: Leona Summers
Appearance:
large.jpg

Personality: Leo can usually be found either reading or sketching. She doesn't have many friends but she's very close to the ones she has. Her sense of humour tends to lean towards dry wit and that sometimes leads to people not realizing she's joking. Her bribery items are carrots and chocolate milk.

Name: Ried Chambers
Race: Shadow Demon
Appearance:
a930b0ea10b354869cc74ecb06dbd41a.jpg

Personality: Sarcastic, sort of cold. Odd sense of humor and will often laugh to himself. He, unfortunately, has no filter, what comes from his mouth is all truth in his own strange way of looking at it. Usually, being as bored as he can get he will people watch, play pranks, and normally just talk to the shadows around him. However..he might not be all sane.

I can always make another character if needed to balance the scale lol

Name: Ried Chambers
Race: Shadow Demon
Appearance:
a930b0ea10b354869cc74ecb06dbd41a.jpg

Personality: Sarcastic, sort of cold. Odd sense of humor and will often laugh to himself. He, unfortunately, has no filter, what comes from his mouth is all truth in his own strange way of looking at it. Usually, being as bored as he can get he will people watch, play pranks, and normally just talk to the shadows around him. However..he might not be all sane.

I can always make another character if needed to balance the scale lol
Accepted! ^_^

You can make another character if you like, as long as you make a human. One demon and one human character per person. And they can't be bonded to each other.

On a side note, he's just a baby demon compared to what we have so far! X3

-- So, I actually used this drawing for another rp, though I still haven't completely finished her. I was sitting here, working on another drawing when I though, oh, that'd be an interesting looking demon. The drawing is a bit wonky, I accidentally drew it on a slant.--

Name: Athena
Race: High Demon (if that's okay)

Personality: Athena is, well, extremely hyper. She goes off on random tangents and is enraptured by things she deems beautiful. Athena, in many ways, is unlike most demons. Not only is she well equipped to understand light and nature, she seems to have a genuine smile on her face far more often than most. While she can get angry and she can get dangerous, it isn't often.

History: I won't get far into details. But it's clear that Athena has always been an outcast compared to other demons, and isn't often deemed worthy of her placement. She tried looking for a bond for many long years, but nobody seems to want a weak appearance as their demon.
Awa.jpg

Name: Willow DeHara
Race: Human/Witch

Appearance:
c99efe66980d9c7ff9511ffe718f81e7.jpg

Personality: Self-efficient. "No one can do it better than yourself". Stubborn, curious, energetic. She loves to write and use her imagination with her craft. Quick-witted and sort of a smart mouth. Can be untrusting until she gets to know you.

Accepted! ^_^

You can make another character if you like, as long as you make a human. One demon and one human character per person. And they can't be bonded to each other.

On a side note, he's just a baby demon compared to what we have so far! X3

Shall I make him older? I didn't ask lol

-- So, I actually used this drawing for another rp, though I still haven't completely finished her. I was sitting here, working on another drawing when I though, oh, that'd be an interesting looking demon. The drawing is a bit wonky, I accidentally drew it on a slant.--

Name: Athena
Race: High Demon (if that's okay)

Personality: Athena is, well, extremely hyper. She goes off on random tangents and is enraptured by things she deems beautiful. Athena, in many ways, is unlike most demons. Not only is she well equipped to understand light and nature, she seems to have a genuine smile on her face far more often than most. While she can get angry and she can get dangerous, it isn't often.

History: I won't get far into details. But it's clear that Athena has always been an outcast compared to other demons, and isn't often deemed worthy of her placement. She tried looking for a bond for many long years, but nobody seems to want a weak appearance as their demon.
View attachment 471099
Accepted! And, yeah, she can be a High Demon. Which means there can only be one more. If anyone reading this wants to be a High Demon, they better hurry!

Race: Human/Witch

Appearance:

Personality: Self-efficient. "No one can do it better than yourself". Stubborn, curious, energetic. She loves to write and use her imagination with her craft. Quick-witted and sort of a smart mouth. Can be untrusting until she gets to know you.
Hmm... I'm not too sure how I feel about the reincarnated witch part... X/

Appearance:

Personality: Self-efficient. "No one can do it better than yourself". Stubborn, curious, energetic. Quick-witted and sort of a smart mouth. Can be untrusting until she gets to know you. She likes to fight, she's a kind of "get in your face" confidence, yet when she makes friends it's very rare.

Appearance:

Personality: Self-efficient. "No one can do it better than yourself". Stubborn, curious, energetic. Quick-witted and sort of a smart mouth. Can be untrusting until she gets to know you. She likes to fight, she's a kind of "get in your face" confidence, yet when she makes friends it's very rare.
Alright, now she's accepted! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back