• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bonded -- OOC

Should we just start or wait for that last human?

• Start now.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Wait a bit longer.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay! Turns out I messed up! If there's anyone that does not have a human character but wants one, you guys get first dibs before I reopen registration for it! (Not you, Kloudy Kloudy because you can't be bonded to yourself.)

Um, I think me and Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 could work together? He said he could show me around the ropes a little, and I don’t want to potentially annoy someone else who’s expecting above normie levels of performance. Sorry to be problematic ?
Well 1: she and 2: dont worry about it, as long as you give some effort you will do alright and I dont have high expectations x3 I still remember what it was like to be new to this, so just relax have fun and if you screw up dont worry about being lectured or anything, I'll just let you know how to fix it and we will move on in the rp

Okay! Turns out I messed up! If there's anyone that does not have a human character but wants one, you guys get first dibs before I reopen registration for it! (Not you, Kloudy Kloudy because you can't be bonded to yourself.)
I feel so rejected! ;o;

Lol jk, guess I'll just not be bonded for a lil bit. HighDemonLyfe4Eva.

Just to clarify, when a human and demon bond, do they always need to be physically close to each other, or can they be independent from one another for a period of time? Ocean123 Ocean123

Just to clarify, when a human and demon bond, do they always need to be physically close to each other, or can they be independent from one another for a period of time? Ocean123 Ocean123
They don't need to be close all the time, though they do need to be nearby at least once a week for about 6 hours. (This can be spread out over the week, not just the entire 6 hours at once.)

Okay, I'm going to attempt to post a poll. Have patience, for I have never done this before. I expect it to be fairly simple, but still.

You don't have to. I'm kind of jumping around all over the place at the moment and it might take a few minutes. So if you want to just jump in now, that's fine. ^^

Hmm... I'm not sure... Should we have rule like that...?
I have my reply to you ready to go, but I'm perfectly fine waiting for AEON if that'd be better. There're pros and cons to both sides, so I'll leave it up to you (Or whoever you trust to make a decision with)

I have my reply to you ready to go, but I'm perfectly fine waiting for AEON if that'd be better. There're pros and cons to both sides, so I'll leave it up to you (Or whoever you trust to make a decision with)
Hmm... Well, as long as we don't completely take over the RP until it's just us back and forth, we should be okay? Maybe set a limit how many times we can post before we have to wait for someone else?

Hmm... Well, as long as we don't completely take over the RP until it's just us back and forth, we should be okay? Maybe set a limit how many times we can post before we have to wait for someone else?
Sounds good to me

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123
Hi! It will work on mobile, I believe, if you rotate your screen so that it is in a horizontal position rather than vertical! I can see it in its full state just fine if it's like that. Please let me know if that works. If it doesn't, I will put the text underneath so you can see it.

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123
I see. My phone usually can take BBCode with horizontal rotation; maybe it doesn't work for your phone? I don't know. Anyway, since it doesn't work on your phone, and thus possibly on others' as well, I have added a spoiler then, so you should see it fine now! I'll keep doing that from now on then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back