• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bonded -- OOC

Should we just start or wait for that last human?

• Start now.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Wait a bit longer.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay... If you guys look at the lore page and notice something I forgot to transfer over, you'll tell me? ... Right...?

Khaoul is a very well respected High Demon. He’ll hold Bael in regard as a rival and indeed look down on the other High Demon as well.

And I’m open to bonds, if you think Khaoul will find you ‘worthy’.

My brain is fried. . .well, it’s not actually fried. I just feel that way. Yeah. So, we are supposed to pair up? I honestly don’t know who my character would be compatible with, so. LOL. Any suggestions or stuff like that. . .? (´;ω;`)

Fleet Fleet so, I'm a really experienced rper and have been doing roleplay for 12-13 years and I know you haven't been rping online long, so, want to make our characters bonded?

Fleet Fleet so, I'm a really experienced rper and have been doing roleplay for 12-13 years and I know you haven't been rping online long, so, want to make our characters bonded?
If that’s alright with you. I’ll probably be really cringy so if you’re alright with that, I’ll definitely be down for a friend.
Also, do we have to ask Ocean for permission first?

K kurishiri
If you're not opposed to the idea, I feel like my character Kaylie would be interested in Qinu. She's a dancer and fashion design student, and I think the shifting of forms your character can take would be something she found inspiring in terms of design.

(Sorry to double post guys, wanted to keep the ideas separate)

If that’s alright with you. I’ll probably be really cringy so if you’re alright with that, I’ll definitely be down for a friend.
Also, do we have to ask Ocean for permission first?
Thats alright, I'll help in any way I can when it comes to replies, and dont worry, when ocean comes online we will know for sure

Okay, I'm not really supposed to be using my data for this but grocery shopping is really boring so here I am... Anyway, just to clear things up, you don't have to ask my permission to pair with anyone but my own characters. You have to both agree to have your characters bond and then let me know so I can add it to the list. All bonds need to be agreed upon and listed in the first post in this thread before we begin the actual RP.

Um, I think me and Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 could work together? He said he could show me around the ropes a little, and I don’t want to potentially annoy someone else who’s expecting above normie levels of performance. Sorry to be problematic ?
You have two characters on the list.... OH! Gah miscount! DX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back