• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

There's also Nenma, who also just got into your room but was confused by Astral's post regarding your presence in it

Nenma's post doesn't require any thinking about. Straight forward interactions right there. It's Astral's post that's off. I'll probably just throw in a line of watching the girl walk in, ignore them, and go to bed.

Sock Puppet: The user’s quirk is the ability to manipulate a sock puppet permanently attached to their arm. The sock acts like a snake, swaying before striking at the enemy. While the sock isn’t venomous, it can harden and bite to the point of breaking skin.

image.jpeg

I'm fairly certain that this has been posted before, but it could just be me over thinking things XD Oh well, one can never have too much good art :3

Sock Puppet: The user’s quirk is the ability to manipulate a sock puppet permanently attached to their arm. The sock acts like a snake, swaying before striking at the enemy. While the sock isn’t venomous, it can harden and bite to the point of breaking skin.
1447021324108.jpg

Idea Idea , is that 1st week objective quest still available to be accomplished? If not I thought it be funny if Ken tried to persuade Chiru( August August ) to use his quirk on him like one those muscle pulse machines. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back