• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

e5c.jpeg

2ae.jpeg
Lookin a little chubby there huh

How does the address system work? (E.g. Chan, san, all that stuffs)
I was looking around the pages and couldn’t see a section on it..

How does the address system work? (E.g. Chan, san, all that stuffs)
I was looking around the pages and couldn’t see a section on it..

nah, I take too long to do things to deserve that. Your hard work has the added layer of putting up with my nit-pickiness
I think most of the credit goes to you, yuckeroni yuckeroni and BriiAngelic BriiAngelic for your hard work in getting info and working on with our art :)
ahhh <3

also sorry if i don't get to replying ic today, i've been having some bad flashbacks from yesterday, but hopefully i'll be fine soon

Thanks that's a sweet offer! I'm still trying to get back into bnha anyway so I'll possibly join sooner or later
But of course. And don't worry if you don't wanna come because of your roleplay, I won't hold hard feelings about it. Your roleplay is usually where I point people towards when they can't fit in this one

I think most of the credit goes to you, yuckeroni yuckeroni and BriiAngelic BriiAngelic for your hard work in getting info and working on with our art :)
well, everyone has their strong points. You Shammy for example, have been one of the main people who's kept the OOC alive all this time and driven up the hype for a lot of things, a task whose importance should not be underestimated

ahhh <3

also sorry if i don't get to replying ic today, i've been having some bad flashbacks from yesterday, but hopefully i'll be fine soon
It’s fine, take as much time as you need :3
well, everyone has their strong points. You Shammy for example, have been one of the main people who's kept the OOC alive all this time
Aw :3

I don’t think it’s mostly me though, everyone’s been doing there part to keep this alive :)

But of course. And don't worry if you don't wanna come because of your roleplay, I won't hold hard feelings about it. Your roleplay is usually where I point people towards when they can't fit in this one
Aww thanks! I actually quitted awhile back though as I been moving on to other things and there were little things that weren't my cup of tea. However I'm willing to give it another shot here and see how it goes :P

Aw :3

I don’t think it’s mostly me though, everyone’s been doing there part to keep this alive :)
true. And I can't be thankful enough to everyone here for that. It really touches my heart that despite how flawed, different and demanding I am, this has managed to go on, even if it IS just feeding off the fandom hype.

But regardless of how big or small a part, you were still essential in all of this Shammy. We couldn't have made it this far without you buddy <3

true. And I can't be thankful enough to everyone here for that. It really touches my heart that despite how flawed, different and demanding I am, this has managed to go on, even if it IS just feeding off the fandom hype.

But regardless of how big or small a part, you were still essential in all of this Shammy. We couldn't have made it this far without you buddy <3
I’m happy that I’m apart of this and I will keep this going :)

Idea Idea
Any ideas for a quirk? :3
042f653264f672beadaf73b47f44589a--dragon-girl-mendel.jpg

I’m thinking of something dragon related :D
Inner crystalization- her body contains additional floppy organs coming from her ears and butt, reasembling airless balloons, but filled with water. Her body can generate a large amount of rapid cold that freezes these making them erect and solid as hard rock and gain the appearance of horns and a tail while the water and minnerals inside are crystalized. While she is resistant to wild temperature changes, she still must wear a heavy coat to help balance her own body's sudden temperature drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back