• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Trying to explain a quirk @.@ the struggle is real

I am also trying to decide on what his special move would be. I have two ideas, one of them he could probably learn later on. The issue is trying to decide which one he would start with.

Trying to explain a quirk @.@ the struggle is real

I am also trying to decide on what his special move would be. I have two ideas, one of them he could probably learn later on. The issue is trying to decide which one he would start with.
It'd probably be better to pick the weaker or one he wouldn't be able to utilize as well on his own one. Since there's room for growth that way.

When the shippers are unhappy:
tenor.gif
I'd ask if you could hook me up in real life, but sadly i'm an ugly, unwanted, tub of skin and bone fluid. Getting a girlfriend is outta of the question for me, ship on! It's probably the closest I'll get to being happily married in my short and lonely time on earth.

Take a poll, how edgy can I get today?

It'd probably be better to pick the weaker or one he wouldn't be able to utilize as well on his own one. Since there's room for growth that way.

I think I have an idea of which one would require more mastery of his quirk. Before I was trying to figure out which was weaker, and had trouble because the one that was weaker kind of requires him to have thought of using his quirk in that sort of way and I was debating if he would as he is now.

That idea does require less mastery of the quirk though . . .
I'm being very vague so it probably makes no sense---

I'd ask if you could hook me up in real life, but sadly i'm an ugly, unwanted, tub of skin and bone fluid. Getting a girlfriend is outta of the question for me, ship on! It's probably the closest I'll get to being happily married in my short and lonely time on earth.

Take a poll, how edgy can I get today?
You're none of those things, you're an amazing person who is dedicated and strong despite your sickness
Yoshino thumbs up.gif

If life wants to take you down or you are feeling like you are not enough , you have to grab and pick up those feelings
uraraka lift.gif

And challenge them HEAD ON!!!
recreators fun attack.gif

Because you are amazing, you are worth it, and anyone that says otherwise has to go through me!
mygiphy101.gif

So cheer up, have some cute
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8mn4g3ssqao0sc4k8cswo844w_640.gif

And be happy
tumblr_nc2xzpDuMA1tz1a8uo1_500.gif

Friend
manly pride.gif

I think I have an idea of which one would require more mastery of his quirk. Before I was trying to figure out which was weaker, and had trouble because the one that was weaker kind of requires him to have thought of using his quirk in that sort of way and I was debating if he would as he is now.

That idea does require less mastery of the quirk though . . .
I'm being very vague so it probably makes no sense---
It is vague but that's understandable.
If you think of it as linear growth one justification could be that he wasn't physically capable of the stronger one but was determined to train with his quirk in any way he could leading to this out of the box reasoning on the weaker special technique?
After all when you're younger you occasionally do things just to see what would happen (At least I did. Like all the time. I was a hazard to myself)

You're none of those things, you're an amazing person who is dedicated and strong despite your sickness
View attachment 358574

If life wants to take you down or you are feeling like you are not enough , you have to grab and pick up those feelings
View attachment 358573

And challenge them HEAD ON!!!
View attachment 358575

Because you are amazing, you are worth it, and anyone that says otherwise has to go through me!
View attachment 358576

So cheer up, have some cute
View attachment 358577

And be happy
View attachment 358578

Friend
View attachment 358571

Thanks dude, that was genuinely heartwarming. You're pretty damn great yourself y'know?

rbjjy8s.gif

So currently as I type out the quirk and give some numbers, I wanted to give a number of how fast my character can get with his quirk.

Fun fact, the fastest speed a human has gone was 28 mph.

So currently as I type out the quirk and give some numbers, I wanted to give a number of how fast my character can get with his quirk.

Fun fact, the fastest speed a human has gone was 28 mph.
I get more and more excited to see you character as I hear the updates~

I get more and more excited to see you character as I hear the updates~

I just realized I kept spelling my character's name wrong.
So now half of the form is "Chiru" and the other half is "Chiro"
Originally it was going to be Chiru Amada, but now I am kind of liking Chiro

IS THIS A SIGN???? Is my character's name meant to be Chiro????

Problem with the Hypno Arc for me is Toki wouldn't dress up as anything fun unless forced to, but that'd require established relationships that have not yet happened. I'll just have to find something befitting a highschool girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back