• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

o m f g please i need my clique

the mean children and their pushover, doormat slave (lookin at u zacharychi)

Lian: We are on an entirely different level than you! Isn't that right Duriander?
Duri: Yep. (What did I do to deserve this? Why me? I hold the door open for others and tip 20%, so why am I here with these two?)

Leovonis Leovonis I've been thinking about this for a while, but you really should be more careful with your tenses, you keep mixing past and present.

Also, Koinu doesn't have scales, she has these:
balloonfish-picture-id487693-001

(hidden in her skin, they come out when she holds her breath)

Oh ya're right, thanks for reminding me!

JPTheWarrior JPTheWarrior Your power works so long as it only applies on the macro level, I think. I don't quite understand how it allows "high speed kicks" though
For example: If a target is next to a wall. My character can try to lay her foot on the wall and, by activating her quirk and making the foot and the wall repulsive to each other, the foot will move away quickly from the wall and, if performed well, hit the target.

For example: If a target is next to a wall. My character can try to lay her foot on the wall and, by activating her quirk and making the foot and the wall repulsive to each other, the foot will move away quickly from the wall and, if performed well, hit the target.
Ah, I see. Yeah, the quirk works in concept

Users who are viewing this thread

Back