• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

oh my god i need to write this i need sad yori NOW
Tokage: That’s it! I’ve fucking had it with you, Yori! You want to know why I hate you? Because you’re scum! All my time working here I’ve been belittled by you! You’ve mocked me with my height for so long! How do you think that makes me feel? Having a coworker make fun of me every day! No wonder no man wants to date you because all you do is mock people and shove your achievements in their face! I pity the children you have because they’ll have to deal with the pain that is you!

Tokage: That’s it! I’ve fucking had it with you! You want to know why I hate you? Because you’re scum! All my time working here I’ve been belittled by you! You’ve mocked me with my height for so long! How do you think that makes me feel? Having a coworker make fun of me every day! No wonder no man wants to date you because all you do is mock people and shove your achievements in their face! I pity the children you have because they’ll have to deal with the pain that is you!
oh my god i felt that my heart hurts

i need this.....

oh my god i felt that my heart hurts

i need this.....
picture-62.png

im both a masochist and sadist

i love hurting my characters and being hurt by their pain and suffering

I don't have a picture on hand for that, so I'll just go with Leo's response.

Although I can semi-relate. It can be fun putting your character's through tough situations. I just don't do the second half of that lol

im both a masochist and sadist

i love hurting my characters and being hurt by their pain and suffering

I like doing that too, but I treat it more as a trial of sorts instead of just a thing. Like I want them to get through to the other side of impending storm of saddness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back