• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

OMG a storm?! Are you ok? Shouldn't be hiding or something? That sounds terrifying, I'd be wetting myself if I was caught up in a storm D':

OMG a storm?! Are you ok? Shouldn't be hiding or something? That sounds terrifying, I'd be wetting myself if I was caught up in a storm D':
Well, It wasn't so bad, the water rose only to the ankles and the thunders are fucking up my internet a bit xd. But it's almost over now.

tenor.gif

Webs Elk Webs Elk as I stated in the announcements, we have collectively moved towards 17h45 (a quarter of hour before it finishes) in the exam. Your flsshback should have that time as a minimum in the start.

That's fine. I'll add something in

Idea Idea I was wondering if in private we can talk about my character's numbers. I read the rules but I still don't know what you mean by numbers, but I'm guessing you're talking about how long and how fast he can run

Idea Idea I was wondering if in private we can talk about my character's numbers. I read the rules but I still don't know what you mean by numbers, but I'm guessing you're talking about how long and how fast he can run
among other things. The concrete limitations and abilities on every single aspect of your quirk is a big thing in this RP. So, feel free to send the message

Everyone, I want to quickly say that I am back in that place with pratically no internet. Ironically it was actually suppose to have internet now though, after we paid the company to install the new package here, but I guess half-expectedly it didn't work out. So just warning that I may:
*make clunky half-written posts
*suddenly vanish
*be unable to check certain images or videos
*be unable to watch anime
*take a huge amount of time to reply to anything

Everyone, I want to quickly say that I am back in that place with pratically no internet. Ironically it was actually suppose to have internet now though, after we paid the company to install the new package here, but I guess half-expectedly it didn't work out. So just warning that I may:
*suddenly vanish
Being unable to watch animu... Good luck.

Well, It wasn't so bad, the water rose only to the ankles and the thunders are fucking up my internet a bit xd. But it's almost over now.
Oh sorry I didn't see this earlier! Is it gone now? Are you doing alright?

Good morning!
- looks at clock - ... >=>
Afternoon peeps!
Good morning Teddy Bear! <3 How are you?

Good morning/afternoon/evening, people!
Hihi friend! How are you? :)

*suddenly vanish
Oh no Idea-senpai, is everything gonna be alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back