• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

:O

What page is your character on? I just wanted an excuse to use the picture in the hero segment cuz it's a cool picture, and The Paladin name comes from something I've associated with for a long time (see: avatar). I didn't actually read over everyone else's CS' yet lol.
So, wait this was a problem after all? I mentioned it when we first talked about your quirk, that someone else already had soemthing like it.

So, wait this was a problem after all? I mentioned it when we first talked about your quirk, that someone else already had soemthing like it.

I don't see it as a problem. While they both use shields they use them completely differently. Yori can summon a variety of shields as part of her body whereas Toki can only summon two specific shields that float around independently of her body. Other than the two using shields they're pretty different in application. I mentioned Tetsu/Ejiro in my last post but the differences between Yori and and Toki are even greater than those between Tetsu and Ejiro.

I don't see it as a problem. While they both use shields they use them completely differently. Yori can summon a variety of shields as part of her body whereas Toki can only summon two specific shields that float around independently of her body. Other than the two using shields they're pretty different in application. I mentioned Tetsu/Ejiro in my last post but the differences between Yori and and Toki are even greater than those between Tetsu and Ejiro.
Yeah, I don't mind there being similar quirks in the RP, it's just a matter of the player's personal taste.

Yeah, I don't mind there being similar quirks in the RP, it's just a matter of the player's personal taste.

I have no problem with it, I'm actually a fan of similarities since it gives it a more grounded feel to me. Even if everyone's unique there's bound to be similarities. But Yuckeroni was here way before me so I'd say it matters more what they think than what I think.

in any case, I'm gonna get some sleep tomorrow.

I will probably not be on RPN at all except for the daily site welcomings and happy birthdays tomorrow. Tag me if there is an emergency though.

0_0 holy magikarp. I've been looking to join this RP for a while, but when I got to looking at everything, oh my gurd this will be the most complex and srtict RP i will have joined. Eh I like a good challenge (plus it helps I love the show and have read the manga)

0_0 holy magikarp. I've been looking to join this RP for a while, but when I got to looking at everything, oh my gurd this will be the most complex and srtict RP i will have joined. Eh I like a good challenge (plus it helps I love the show and have read the manga)
hey!! welcome to our ooc ;^) just make sure to read all the pages before making a character

I have no problem with it, I'm actually a fan of similarities since it gives it a more grounded feel to me. Even if everyone's unique there's bound to be similarities. But Yuckeroni was here way before me so I'd say it matters more what they think than what I think.
i have no problem with it either, but it'd be cool to form some sort of relationship later if you're cool with it? :0

in any case, I'm gonna get some sleep tomorrow.

I will probably not be on RPN at all except for the daily site welcomings and happy birthdays tomorrow. Tag me if there is an emergency though.
sorry im years late but good night!! hope you study well, i'll be watching over things for you ;*

I'll reply either later today or tomorrow. I've been pretty tired lately, and I can't seem to get motivated. Sorry for the inconvenience!

simj26 simj26 I don't have time to review your character today, but a quick tip, your character is not gonna pass if they are stronger than Best Jeanist, like directly stronger than them.

View attachment 333976

Would this make bakugou a better boy
no

simj26 simj26 I don't have time to review your character today, but a quick tip, your character is not gonna pass if they are stronger than Best Jeanist, like directly stronger than them.

i dont actually know how strong she is compared to Jeanist, though I'm fairly sure Jeanist has control over fabric/fiber over a larger range than she has. I suppose she has the added ability of being able reinforce the fabric, but given that Jeanist can use the threads to restrain people...

i dont actually know how strong she is compared to Jeanist, though I'm fairly sure Jeanist has control over fabric/fiber over a larger range than she has. I suppose she has the added ability of being able reinforce the fabric, but given that Jeanist can use the threads to restrain people...
Shorter range Jeanist with added Kirishma powers, that's stronger than Jeanist by my books. Which your character can't be because the teachers at the PSA are not top heroes by any means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back