• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Niceeeeeee goood
Summon The people of all nations
to protect the rp from devastation
to unite all people with Hype and love
to denounce the evil of ...
wait I fucked this up I'm sure

Niceeeeeee goood
Summon The people of all nations
to protect the rp from devastation
to unite all people with Hype and love
to denounce the evil of ...
wait I fucked this up I'm sure
Meowth+thats+right+_47f8ec05a58f4deeedfada8c1deeecd0.png

I have returned from my vacation to the 90's, and I no longer need to use almost-dial-up internet to communicate with you guys :D

Guess guess who just drew their baby for this rp.

tumblr_p1nrr4qTaD1sgkv3wo2_1280.png

I wish I have time to work on him more. hahahaaaahahahaah. I don't want to post a WIP. I want to write moooooreee

I wish I have time to work on him more. hahahaaaahahahaah. I don't want to post a WIP. I want to write moooooreee
Looks good. Although I don't recognize who it's suppose to be. I even went searching in extra's for Hyori but can't find any such char.

Looks good. Although I don't recognize who it's suppose to be. I even went searching in extra's for Hyori but can't find any such char.
Ooooh! Im a new player! Sorry about that!

New player, new character. Hence the note. Sorry for not being clear there. I was lurking aeound for the last few days. I was surrised that in the rp it is just the first day of school? (that's what im getting after a brief look?) I need a summary of the rp that happened so far if that is alrightwith someone.

Last edited:

Looks a bit big for a baby, tssk. :^P

Summary that I remember would be the organised event of the top three students from the entrance exam fighting one of the teachers (Tokage) and the three of them getting walloped. Might do good if you check the scene.

This is the second day that they have been there, but first day of classes, they had a sort of initiation day at first where they got to go to their dorms, which had bags waiting for them with some things inside (think they are listed somewhere) and met their roomates.

Morning started whenever your character would normally as long as they got to homeroom class on time, then did whatever that teachers plan was. After which they got into their hero costume and went down into the labyrinth for the rescue training mission where four students have now been chosen for a 2x2 match to rescue the most mannequins, I think a total of 10 matches will go through the exercise before that class ends.

"So what's happening at the moment IC?
Well, the students just left their homeroom classes where they were given their hero costumes and had some basic introductions to the class. Your character should therefore already be in their hero costume.
In the latest post, the students are brought down to the labyrinth where they will have their rescue class with the teacher known as Stitches. They are to form pairs and have ten minutes to gather as many mannequins as they can and bring them to their own fort. The team that gets the most mannequins wins. The students can of course try to stop each other. Two pairs will be active at a time, but please use the time system to be able to do it all at once." - Taken from Idea's announcement a week ago.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back