• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Characters

-Shock absorving nodes on his boots and gloves, allow the wearer to fall from around 20 meters without taking damage (should he land on his feet). There are used for offense, allowing him to punch and kick with little risk, but they are not made to take enemy attacks.
Do these things even exist?

Quirk: Helmet

captura-de-ecr%C3%A3-2017-10-16-%C3%A0s-15-21-12-png.361514

-The user's head is permanently involved with a helmet.

-This helmet is a part of the users body, as such, it grows with the user, going through many changes at a young age and maintaning a more permanent form upon hitting puberty, going only through vary small changes until adulthood. The many shapes taken by the helmet during one's growth is linked to the user's subconsciousness.

-The helmet's glass visage can open, to allow eating and drinking.

-The helmet is VERY sturdy and protects the quirk user's head from a great deal of damage. It can also deliver some very painfull headbutts.

-Despite covering the face only, the helmet is inherently linked to the user's neck as well. While it does not protect it directly, it prevents it from being twisted by anyone who would try, and allows it to absorb all impact that would come from blows to the head, leaving it undamaged by such means.

-The helmet is NOT indestructible. Too much damage can deal great pain, and it can break the helmet, and when it does, should the damage not be fatal, the user faints (assumingly, from pain).

- While general resistance is the mother factor, the Helmet quirk, can evolve in many patterns. Diferent forms of damage stimulate the quirk in diferent ways, providing aditional features that can only be achieved through great amounts of exposition to said sources of damage {S}. Hard work and punishment from all sources is the key to unleashing the quirk's full potential, which is still unknown to Shinsuke.

-At Shinsuke's current level of experience, the helmet is sturdy enough to completely resist punching and kicking, lets say, up to 5,5, on a scale from 0 to All Might (10). Bullet damage takes a toll on him, but he can confidently fend off about 3 gunshots max, taking more than that will start to crack the helmet and eventually break it.

-Elemental damage, such as fire based attacks have little effect on it, but if applied constantly, it will eventually get to him. In a practical example, it can resist a flamethrower for about 20 to 30 seconds before the heat and pain reach his head. The same goes for other forms of constant elemental damage. The time varies with the intensity of the attack taken.
I'm not entirely sure where you are going with this quirk, but let me inform you that if it is stacking powers I will probably not allow it. So I will need a concrete list of all possible evolutions for the helmet

Please send me the secret system info

Personality

Most of the times, if not all the time, Shinsuke is loud and over dramatic. When not in the spotlight, he can quite lax and minds his own business, however, at the call of his name, at a dare thrown at him, at the slightest chance to shine, Shinsuke will puff his chest and face whatever may come, in a loud and obnoxious to most way.

He admires charismatic heroes more than anyone, but regrets lacking a flashy ability, so he makes up for it with his over the top presence and reckless behaviour. His courage can be admired, but his common sense could use some improvement

Despite being slightly egocentric, Shinsuke loves, and lives, to help others (even if only to get praise afterwards), be it with studying, emotional support, carrying groceries or saving the world. He also has a tendency to crush very easily on girls, making him an easy target for manipulation. He got his heart broken many times, but the sight of another pretty girl is enough to make him feel better.

Shinsuke is a very proud person, and not easily shook down, he rarely gives mind to those who mock his ways. He tries his best to push back his feelings when hurt, but it's easy to tell when he's feeling down or sad, even with his helmet. However, he often refuses help. To him, those are hardships that he has to face on his own.

Overall, Shinsuke is a gutsy, scrappy son of a gun, who won't give up easily (or won't give up at all) and is willing to work very very hard to reach his goals.
This is in desperate need of serious flaws

- Shinsuke likes to THINK he is close with a lot of girls. He is not.
this goes in mannerisms or personality

- Despite being quite the oddball, Shinsuke is friends with most people, and quite popular, for both good and bad reasons.
this is to be removed as it is powerplay

Do these things even exist?

I'm not entirely sure where you are going with this quirk, but let me inform you that if it is stacking powers I will probably not allow it. So I will need a concrete list of all possible evolutions for the helmet

Please send me the secret system info

This is in desperate need of serious flaws

this goes in mannerisms or personality

this is to be removed as it is powerplay

I can remove the shock things, if it's too much of a bother to you.

That {S} should't really be there, apologies.

The serious flaws, I must've misenterpreted what it means. Apologies again. I'm having trouble finding the thread wit the serious flaws and such. Could you link it to me, or tell me where it is exactly? Thank you in advance.

I removed the powerplay.

The rest I will send through a private message when I have proper time.

I have little knowledge about formating and the way rpnation works, so forgive me for not organizing it all into quotes like you people do :p

The serious flaws, I must've misenterpreted what it means. Apologies again. I'm having trouble finding the thread wit the serious flaws and such. Could you link it to me, or tell me where it is exactly? Thank you in advance.
page 1 of the OOC has the definition

I can remove the shock things, if it's too much of a bother to you.
If they are a real thing, you can leave it otherwise it's tech not related to your quirk so I can't let it in

I have little knowledge about formating and the way rpnation works, so forgive me for not organizing it all into quotes like you people do :p
No worries, everyone is new at some point. Take your time to learn and get acquainted with the site, nobody's gonna judge or be upset about it, in fact, we're here to help ya out if ya need

Idea Idea I can just delete the quirk altogether if you prefer, I have an idea on how to make the appropriate changes, but if you're against the core of it then I don't want to be a bother.

Idea Idea I can just delete the quirk altogether if you prefer, I have an idea on how to make the appropriate changes, but if you're against the core of it then I don't want to be a bother.
Again it's not impossible to balance it if it's what you reallly really want, but unless that's the case, I really don't recommend that quirk

"YES! RED LIKE PASSION, HE RIDES ON A SUNBEAM! YES! TREMBLE VILLAIN SCUM! LIKE A PURGE FROM THE SKY, I SHALL... uh... no, no... It needs more oomph... Yes, more oomph."

Name: Shinsuke Ichimaru

Nickname(s): Bakamaru, Shin for closer friends

Height: 178cm

Weight: 66kg

Chosen Extra Class: General Studies

Appearance:

View attachment 361511

[media]

• Personality

It's ironic how someone, constantly hidding behind a helmet, can be so transparent.

Most of the times, if not all the time, Shinsuke is loud and over dramatic. When not in the spotlight, he can quite lax and minds his own business, however, at the call of his name, at a dare thrown at him, at the slightest chance to shine, Shinsuke will puff his chest and face whatever may come, in a loud and obnoxious to most way.

He admires charismatic heroes more than anyone, but regrets lacking a flashy ability, so he makes up for it with his over the top presence and reckless behaviour. His courage can be admired, but his common sense could use some improvement.

Tirelessly working to improve his image, Shinsuke is quite proud of himself, and has a lot of confidence in his untested capabilities. When proven wrong or brought down by whatever thing, it really gets to him, but he tries his best to avoid showing it to others (on that aspect, he really appreciates having a helmet on at all times), burying those thoughts in the back of his head, no matter how much it bothers him.
    When that is not enough, he likes to isolate himself, believing that he has to overcome his problems alone, or he'll never amount to anything. He can come out as rude, and show how immature he really is, when feeling down and sad, no matter how much he tries to hide it.

Shinsuke believes that his helmet is the manifestation of his childhood dream of being a great hero, and therefore is completely set on fulfilling that promise he made to his younger self. This is usually what motivates him, but sometimes he can't help but to curse his fate, for he believes that now he has no other option, and when the obstacles in his path seem to high, he becomes truly desperate and lost.

Shinsuke can be quite selfish as well. It is tru that he loves helping others, be it with studying, emotional support, carrying groceries or saving the world, but he will often do it only to get praise afterwards or to feel better about himself and forget his problems. It's easier to feel like a hero than to be an actual hero.

He also has a tendency to crush very easily on girls, making him an easy target for manipulation. He got his heart broken many times, but the sight of another pretty girl is enough to make him feel better.

Overall, Shinsuke is a gutsy, scrappy son of a gun. Despite being immature and having much to learn, he doesn't give up easily (sometimes he doesn't give up at all) and is willing to work very very hard to reach his goals, even if not by the most noble path.

Likes: Mask Valentine, rock music, chocolate pudding, pretty girls

Dislikes: Wool sweaters, arrogant people, hot days, being laughed at

Fears: To not be aknowledged after all his efforts, jellyfish, failure, dissapointing those who had hopes for him

Mannerisms

- Shinsuke likes to yell "YES!", in English, whenever replying to someone, or if he feels that it is appropriate. It's usually not appropriate.

- When not doing anything, Shinsuke mumbles to himself and discretely practices posing and speeches. A rather odd sight when seen from afar.

- Shinsuke likes to THINK he is close with a lot of girls. He is not.

Relationships

- Shinsuke is very close with his mom and dad, ho love him to no end as well.

Backstory

Shinsuke's life is not far from the average life of a kid in the city. He lived with his parents in a modest house, and never really had any particular trouble growing up. He took a liking to heroes the moment he laid eyes on them, as a kid, and, like most people, his admiration for All Might was unbound, but there was no hero he respected and admired more that his own father, Sousuke Ichimaru.

Under the name of Mask Valentine, Sousuke gained popularity for his charisma, flashiness in combat, and his bright mask that he wore at all times. To him, the mask was a sacred symbol that made him, in his own words 'a hero, in the purest shape and form', for he was known in no other form. Due to a grave injury, 7 years ago, he was forced to retire his duties, Shinsuke was 9 at the time this happened.

Sousuke was often away from home, due to increasing hero business, so despite being sad for his injury, Shinsuke was also happy that he would get to spend time with his father, now that he was a dedicated family man, and most importantly, because he could ask him for hero training.

Sousuke loved his boy, and was happy to give him some tips on how to be a charismatic hero, but seldom incentivated any fighting, at the requests of Shinsuke's mother, his wife. Shinsuke would practice fighting all by himself, by imitating the heroes he saw on TV and going for more dangerous stunts outside the house. He would often return with a bruise or two, which earned him quite the scolding sometimes, but he would keep at it, and still does. Fortunately for him, he has yet to run into any real trouble or villanous people.

[/tab][tab=Hero Information][/tab][/tabs]

Approved!

Quote:
"Yes, you have a very impressive quirk, but you're also pretty stupid."
Name: Kazeki Furutsu
Nicknames:
Jetpack Kid, Kid, Zeki (annoys him more than kid)
Desired Hero Name: Jetpack Kidd
Chosen Extra Class:
Support
Appearance:
Tbl1fRc-_400x400.jpg

713e390b32040374541779e0082daa3d--v-flower-vocaloid.jpg
(soon to be) Hero Costume:
F.png

Included is a small Jetpack that can get him up to 10 feet into the air (although he seems to go below that height by 2 ft) for roughly 2.5 minutes at best and undisturbed. The speed of his Jetpack is 15mph are most currently (improvements are a work in progress). In his boots are components like his jetpack, but on a smaller scale mostly used to help direct him in air or give him a slow descent for landing. Kazeki's jetpack is pretty small, and can only handle a weight of 125 lbs maxed . . . So its unlikely he'll be able to bring anyone up into the air with him until he improves on his jetpack.
Kazeki has 2 visible pockets, and 4 hidden pockets to store some extra trinkets. To make sure he doesn't completely lose his marbles in fights, he uses a pouch that is connected to his belt on his front side, mostly to the right since it is easier to grab with his left hand.
An extra thing he seems to have on hand is a cellphone like device that seems to be connected to some of his marbles, suggesting that they need to be activated.

Height: 4'9
Weight: 97lbs

Personality:
Kazeki is a cheeky sort of person who is smart, and he knows it. He puts on a show of superiority, and acts like nothing is a big deal to him. Its all just some pass time entertainment, according to him. Always saying he can't even compete with everyone around him since he is quirkless, so why should it matter to him? Why should even try?
Despite all of his claims, Kazeki is not satisfied with being unable to stand among his peers. Behind all of his snarky remarks or uncaring facade he is actually still trying to reach the top. He wanted to go to UA, he wants to at least be in the Mentoring course in PSA, and he wants to be more than just a quirkless person who needs a hero to come along and save him. Most of all, he wants the people he cares about to look at him and feel safe. He wants them to be able to depend on him, rather than them having to make sure he doesn't hurt.
One of the things that will always hold him back, is the fear of that no matter how hard he tries he will never be good enough. This thought alone terrifies him more than he would like to let on, and because of this a part of him doesn't always give it his best shot. How can someone give it their all while telling people why he wouldn't have been able to win in the first place?
Kazeki can be very stubborn, and if all of his plans fail (as a starting place, if three of his tricks are unsuccessful, the sense of defeat is triggered) he doesn't believe there is any possible way for him to pull through. When things get too hard, he starts to lose his reasoning and will only see his own defeat, causing him to quit before the timer has stopped. Even if people around keep trying to present new ideas or encourage him, he completely shuts down and pretends like it didn't matter anyways (then has his own lil meltdown in privacy). If this alone wasn't enough, Kazeki isn't the type to bounce back up from it. This will linger in his mind for weeks, maybe even forever if this never gets resolved, slowly eating at him. An example of this would be his whole situation with Mary, that to this day still effects him. In simplest terms, he holds grudges that hurt himself more than it hurts anyone else.

-Robotics (with legos)
-Purple
-Ramune (Banana, Pineapple, and Watermelon specifically)
Dislikes:
-Milk
-Tall Guys
-The top ranking students of PSA
-Mostly everyone in the Mentoring Course (comes off as passive-aggressive)
Fears:
{S}
Fear of Failure - Like many people, they don't want to fail. Kazeki fears this a little more to the extent of avoiding it at all costs, even if he doesn't realize it. Because of this fear of his best still failing in the end, he may be unconsciously holding back to avoid failing at his 100%.
Mannerisms:
Kazeki is usually seen tinkering with something. Whether it be his "tiny computer", or some random chip he is working on for some Support Class related project (or his own personal programming project involving cheap robotic legos).
Backstory:
Kazeki Furutsu grew up in a fairly good area, having a very stable income from his father who worked as an inventor for some hero agency. Like many kids, Kazeki couldn't wait to get his quirk, admiring the heroes he heard about in the news and even if he did occasionally switch interests to his father's line of work, nothing was cooler than being able to save people.
Around the time the kids around him started to get their quirks, a new girl from England had transferred to his preschool. Her name was Mary, and she wasn't very good at Japanese. Kazeki had decided to become her friend, and guardian since it turned out that kids wanted to test their quirks out on the this "alien". Mary was a pretty easy target, having a weak quirk of literally squirting water out of her eye, and the fact she could never really tell on them since she struggled with Japanese. Even though his quirk seemed to be taking awhile to manifest, Kazeki became Mary's hero, as well as one of her only friends.
When Kazeki never developed a quirk, it crushed him more than he could imagine. How would he protect Mary if he didn't have a quirk? Would he ever be enough for her? These fears started to rise, even though there were less kids picking on Mary now (her Japanese improved, and the whole "alien" thing got old). The encounters started to die out, and their days were mostly filled with random antics that Mary often dragged Kazeki into . . . But there were still some people who liked messing with them, although the reason was never clear why to Kazeki.
During elementary the two ended up getting the attention of a new bully, and they were pretty strong even without their developing quirk. While getting into a fight with them, a kid who had just transferred at their school ended up intervening, saving both Kazeki and Mary. Natsuo, the new kid ended up joining their friendship circle and a subtle rivalry started to grow between them throughout most of elementary. Apparently Mary could only have one hero, and both of them wanted to be her knight in shining armor. This is when Kazeki started to realize how much of a disadvantage he was with his quirkless self (ignoring past fights he lost of course).
Towards the end of elementary, Kazeki and Natsuo's rivalry escalated, leading into a pretty big fight between the two. For a moment it seemed like Kazeki was going to be able to outplay Natsuo . . . Then Natsuo got serious, and beat the shit out of Kazeki. Things got pretty awkward between the three of them after that, and sadly the situation never got resolved before Kazeki had to move due to his father's work. Since then, Kazeki had always had that moment locked into his head. All these "what if" scenarios clouded his mind at his new school, all of these dreams of situations in which he was trying to save Mary, only for Natsuo to sweep in because he wasn't able to reach her.
Kazeki slowly started to isolate himself from others, focusing solely on self improvement, and developing a way to get on everyone else's level. Originally, he was trying to get into UA but it was way out of his league . . . Which put him in a really sour mood since he heard that an old friend of his was already getting recommended into it (his poor mother thought telling Kazeki about his former friend would cheer him up one morning). A lot of the other schools were out of his reach for other reasons, which led him into going for PSA. The Entrance exams weren't as hard as UA, and they seemed to be more accepting since they were a new school.
Relationships:
Mary Edwards - A childhood friend that Kazeki ended up moving away from. She is the one who gave him the nickname "Jetpack Kid" because he always wore a backpack that reminded her of a jetpack . . . and because she struggled to say his actual name. She had originally inspired Kazeki to strive to be a hero.
Natsuo Hasagi - They were kind of friends and kind of rivals. Natsuo is also a childhood friend Kazeki moved away from. The two had first met during a fight that Natsuo saved Mary and him from. Since they had a subtle rivalry over who was Mary's hero. The two had a falling out after a major fight that Natsuo won. From what Kazeki heard, it appears that Natsuo got into UA.
Mother (Haruka Furutsu) - Kazeki and his mother have a fairly decent relationship. In the past when Kazeki playing with his friends, she would sometimes playfully insert herself in as "part of the gang", usually with a some snacks for them. After the move, Kazeki started to keep to himself, which has resulted in them having arguments every time his mother "invades his privacy".
Haruka's quirk is simply just creating a chilling breeze.
Father (Eishun Furutsu) - Similar to his mother, they had a fairly okay relationship that consisted of him messing with Kazeki with him, usually with dad jokes. After the move, Kazeki has been even harsher with his father since it was because of his dad's job they had to move. Ironically, its his dad's job that got Kazeki into programming and little gadgets.
Eishun's quirk is simply just emitting a small light from his finger tips.
Quirk: None
To make up for his lack of a quirk, Kazeki uses a Jetpack to give him a slight advantage and uses marbles to annoy his opponents. His marbles are personally crafted by him, and can have some minor effects . . . such as loud poppers, flashers, or just small firecrackers kids like to jump over
Special Moves: {S}
Items:
-"Brainado" A knock-off brand of Mindstorms. Its actually pretty crappy, and is nowhere close to being as capable as the original kit but Kazeki seems to enjoy fiddling with it enough to make small contraptions, or something that can only just crawl around.
-Has a special marble that was given to him from Mary that he has connected to a necklace chain. He keeps this on him at all times, separate from his combat marbles.
Skills/talents:
-Robotics
-Programming
-"I am exceptionally good at peeling bananas" -Kazeki
-Karaoke (he often went along with Mary's antics)
Theme Song:

Other:
-Kazeki started wearing more purple after his friend Mary said purple was a good color on him
-His costume design is lowkey based off of the "costume designs" Mary had made during their "Lets form a band" phase
-Like almost everything else, the idea of using marbles came from Mary.​

Approved!

• f5e2ae37017f2e224513667fa3fe1c10.png

Minus the weapons, original image from Frappe7's deviantart.
    Quote: "I'd shake your hand, but you wouldn't enjoy it."

Name: Aruka Datsukaeru
    Nicknames: Datsu, DK
    Desired Hero Name: {S}

Chosen Extra Class:
    Mentoring

Height: 156cm
    Weight: 58kg/128lb

Last edited:
*WIP*

Quote: (Optional)
Name: Souichiro Jun
Nicknames: Sou-chan/san/senpai/kun/etc,
Desired Hero Name:

Chosen Extra Class: Support

Appearance:
Captura de ecrã 2017-10-18, às 18.06.16.png
Souichiro is a large and bulky young man, his body is toned and well built, as a result of exercising a lot since a young age. His hair is dark blonde and his eyes deep brown. He prefers to wear the uniform without the jacket, wearing only the white shirt.

(soon to be) Hero Costume:
Captura de ecrã 2017-10-19, às 20.25.55.png

Most of the materials in his costume (save for the belt and the kneecaps) are made to heat up and cool down with Souichiro as he changes temperature, allowing the same reaction from contact with whatever thing as if it were his skin.

Height: 193cm
Weight: 92kg

Personality: Souichiro is the kind of guy who likes to keep his business to himself. Not exactly anti-social, he's just not one to bother others with his problems, but then again he doesn't have many, and the few he gets into can usually be solved with violence. Souichiro lives and loves to fight. It's not his first option when faced with a conflict, and he won't intetionally create situations and conditions to have a reason to fight, but if he has the chance to, he'll gladly fight. As such, he has great confidence in his skills and rarely backs away from a challenge.

However, Souichiro is a sore loser. Being very confident in his skills and knowing himself to be quite strong, he hates being outsmarted, because it makes him feel like he was robbed of his victory, and he hates being overpowered, because it makes him feel weak. Both situations add in a lot to his frustration and being reminded of a former defeat is the best way to get him angry.

Remembering defeat is only one of many things that anger him. Souichiro is easily taunted and provoked by practically anyone who puts some effort into it. He tries to fight it and keep his cool, but ultimately he is unable to, and he hates himself for that. He sees his short temper as a sign of weakness and believes that if he doesn't learn to cope with it, it may bring grave consequences in the future, as a hero in duty, because he already got in a lot of trouble before, as a result of it.

Even so, Souichiro can be a quite reasonable guy, and ultimately, he has a heart of gold, despite his temper. The number one reason why he decided to become a hero in the first place was to better himself and improve his behaviour, and, hopefully, to turn his thirst for fighting into something that can be used for the good of society, and those around him.

Likes: Meat, working out, wrestling, fighting, animals in general,
Dislikes: Presumptuous people, loosing, rain, being made fun of
Fears: Being before an audience (stagefright),

Mannerisms:
-Souichiro is always fiddling about with Sudokus and other sorts of mental games, when he has free time. He's not very bright, so he has a hard time, but he says it's to help him relax and feel calm. Sometimes it has the opposite effect.

Backstory:
Souichiro has been, since young, somewhat of a problem child. His older brother Kitarou Jun was a brilliant young man who had good grades and a bright future ahead of him, all of which made their parents proud. As a result, young troublemaker Souichiro, who got in constant fights and didn't get very good grades, could not avoid being seen as the black sheep by his parents, who struggled to understand and help their son, who kept getting into fights and didn't have very good grades.

Relationships: (includes family, friends, lovers, rivals, etc... NPC and player characters alike)

Quirk: Frostfire
-Frostfire is a quirk that gives its user full control of their body temperature, allowing them to raise it and lower it to extreme levels.
-Considering the normal, neutral, human temperature 36ºC, the user's "range" of power is a fixed value, for both cooling and heating, and it's what determines the user's proficiency and mastery of the quirk. This value is something that increases with training (QEP).
Example: Souichiro's current range of power is 80ºC Celcius, meaning that he can heat his body up to 36+80 (116ºC), and cool it down to 36-80 (-44ºC).
-The quirk user's speed at changing temperature is also a constant that can only improve with training.
Example: Souichiro's average "temperature speed" is around 15ºC/1s, meaning it takes him around 10 seconds to go from his hottest to his coolest. Trying to do so any faster takes too much of his stamina and gives him hypothermia (he's had plenty of it).
-The more extreme changes in temperature done in a short span of time, the harder it gets to do so. It's rather easy to maintain a stable temperature, be it very hot or cold, but being forced to go from one to another multiple times can get extremely tiring, and even painful.
-Souichiro can maintain his maximum temperatures steady, while standing still for about two minutes. One minute when moving a lot.
-Emotions can sometimes have some unadverted control over the quirk. When enraged, for example, the user will have a very hard time cooling down his body, and the temperature will steadily increase. Should their emotions be completely out of control, it would allow the user to surpass their current limits by a large margin, but the consequences on the body would be very grave, for it is not prepared to endure temperatures above its current threshold, resulting in what could be permanent damage, or even death. Fortunately, Souichiro has never had such a case.
-With enough proficiency and training, the quirk user would be able to simultaneously heat one part of their body and cool another, but Souichiro is not able to do this yet.

Special Moves:
Items: (anything your character brought with them to the dorms and anything they usually carry) {S}
Skills/talents: (anything character is especially skilled or talented at)
Theme Song: (optional)
Favorites: (optional)
Other:

Last edited:

• f5e2ae37017f2e224513667fa3fe1c10.png

Minus the weapons, original image from Frappe7's deviantart.
    Quote: "I'd shake your hand, but you wouldn't enjoy it."

Name: Aruka Datsukaeru
    Nicknames: Datsu, DK
    Desired Hero Name: {S}

Chosen Extra Class:
    General Studies

Height: 156cm
    Weight: 58kg/128lb

APPROVED!

Quote: "IMBECILES! I will remove your filth from this place!"

Name: Jia Kui [I think he would be called Kui-Sama or...something like that to students]

Nicknames: Frosty, Dear[By his wife], Coldylocks[Mockingly if you want to make fun of the fact that he has long hair]

Hero Name: Frosted Mind

What they will teach: Head Of Security

Appearance:

This is the only thing I can't get atm.

Hero Costume:

THIS IS A PLACEHOLDER. I NEED TO GET IT ANIMEFIED.

Height: 5'11

Weight: 167 Ibs

Personality: Jia Kui is many things, he is methodical, calm, arrogant, greedy, an asshole. He is extremely arrogant, thinking himself above most, if not all, on the scale of intelligence. He belittles others constantly, calling them out for small details and berating them for it. His upbringing has made him somewhat bratty, he expects things done by any deadlines he's set and doesn't tolerate failure, especially regarding himself. Jia Kui is greedy. Not just normal greedy. But SUPER greedy, be it good food, money, fame, popularity. You name it, he'll want it in troves. He's not against using his position to get something and will often use others, if he deems it necessary, to get something he wants.
But. Jia Kui has... some redeeming traits. He is decently smart but is far from a master in many areas. He is really good at strategy, he knows openings in battles and how to exploit them and is decently good at using his fellow heroes to their full advantage.
All in all, Jia Kui is a decently reliable person, he will get the job done...if you can deal with his shit.

• The colour white and various shades of blue
  • Soppy romantic dramas, be it on TV, a play, a movie.
  • Cold weather[He comes from a cold area, he grew up in it and he likes it]

Dislikes:
  • Armour[He finds it far too clunky and restrictive]
  • Imbeciles[Or any other, ahem, 'Less than average intellect' characters, he's going to ignore them at best and be disrespectful at worst]
  • Paperwork[He swears he's done more than pretty much anyone else ever]
  • Dogs[He. Hates. Them.]
  • Warm weather [He wears robes for his hero costume. It's not fun if he gets warm.]

Fears:
  • His wife[She wears the pants in the relationship]
  • Great heights[His brother may or may not have held him off a playground piece for about 20 seconds when he was 5, this made Kui...pee himself...and instilled a long running and great fear of anything around 3 meters of the ground or higher. He even get dizzy and minorly scared if he looked out a window from the first floor of a building]

Mannerisms:
  • Will actively not use honorifics to those he deems as 'Imbeciles'
  • Will actively call out less intelligent people as 'Imbeciles' if he meets them in combat
  • More or less addicted to coffee. He needs it around every two hours when he's not asleep for he'll have begin getting major cravings for it

Relationships:
  • Jia Zhang[Wife]
  • Ling Huo[Bullied Kui in U.A. Villain. Might make him with allowed. If made, then he is Kui's Rival]
  • Jia Chong[Brother. Made Kui fear heights. Currently in jail for Assault with Intent to Harm]

Backstory: Kui was born to decently rich family from China, Heilongjiang Province, Huzhong. The town was considered 'The coldest place in China' with an average temperature of -4.3 Degrees Celsius and a recorded low of -53 Degrees Celsius. He grew up in relative ease, when he five, he had a incident with his brother that made fear heights[View fears], when he was 8, he and his family moved to Masutafu, Japan near U.A. Academy and Kui became fascinated by the lifestyle of a hero. So he began studying to enter that academy, and at the age of 15, he was enrolled and spent five years there, doing Rescue Training and graduating with flying colours, he then moved to the area near PSA and met Jin Zhang, a beautiful women whom he eventually fell for, by 23, he has married her and had already became whipped[AKA Zhang's bitch]. When he was 24, Zhang forced Kui into getting a job and he applied to help build the school. He was then appointed Head of Security when construction finished.

How they helped build the school: Kui helped provide donations and even helped with labour. He also tested the heated by seeing if it push him out of his Quirk form.
Quirk: Frost Veiled Existence: Kui is capable of transforming into a frosty and cold liquid. This form allows him pass through all attacks[Unless the attack is causes heat. That will kick him out of the form and force him to fight] but he cannot attack back. The form requires that Kui has drank at least 5 litres of pure water in the last 3 hours and that the surrounding temperature is at least -40 Degrees Celsius alongside his skin temperature being at least 0[Core Temp must be 37 Degrees Celsius, it can't go lower than 3...something or he dies like every other human]

Reason for becoming a teacher: He needs the money and he isn't going to say no to being invited to a decently high ranking job in a education establishment.

Notable Feats as a hero: Being a reliable strategist for villain hideout raiding.

Hero Style: {S}

Items:
  • A feather fan on hot days. Just a fan.
  • A second hat if his main one gets destroyed or lost. Nothing special
  • A 'Book of Daily Depression'. It's his to do list for that day.
Skills/talents: Stratagem[He's got a highly above average IQ that helps with moulding and manipulating battles to his or the person he's helping's advantage]

Theme Song:

Battle Theme[Defensive]:

Battle Theme[Offensive]:

Battle Theme[Stratagem Unleashed/Special]:

Normal Theme[Friendly/Non Battle Encounter]:

Hypothetical Villain/Vigilante Theme:

Other: He needs glasses to read.

Last edited:
Hero Name: The Frosted Mind
Please change this to just "frosted mind"

Gonna need those secret system things

When he was 24, Zhang forced Kui into getting a job and he applied for one at the then being constructed PSA, he was interviewed and was deemed fitting to be PSA'S Head of Security.
The teachers were not applying for a job, they were invited. Every teacher at the PSA helped in the school construction and became pat of it's founding members.

Speaking of which, you are missing the section of how they helped build the school

Oh and I'm gonna need you to expand on that personality.

My apologies, I will correct these mistake and use that Secret System. I'll meet ya behind the mall and give ya the details ayy lmao

My apologies, I will correct these mistake and use that Secret System. I'll meet ya behind the mall and give ya the details ayy lmao
You don't need to apologize, this is just how character reviews work. In fact, the fact people make mistakes over not being completely in line with the GMs vision is perfectly normal. So don worry, k? Just fix it up at your own pace

Idea Idea
I'll be honest. I'm really struggling with that. Do you have any ideas?
Not gonna piggybank. I'll use them as inspiration and develop them into something.

Well, honestly my advise is to tone him down a peg. I don't advise making this guy into a walking encyclopedia since you yourself lack the knowledge to back that up. So you should probably knock him down a peg. Plus it really undermines the idea that he is arrogant if he actually has the knowledge to back it up. If you do this then he will be flawd enough to make up for his qualities.

As for things to add, how about greed? It's something we are missing in this roleplay.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I GETS IT NOW
One moment. I will tag you when it's corrected.

Quote: "IMBECILES! I will remove your filth from this place!"

Name: Jia Kui [I think he would be called Kui-Sama or...something like that to students]

Nicknames: Frosty, Dear[By his wife], Coldylocks[Mockingly if you want to make fun of the fact that he has long hair]

Hero Name: Frosted Mind

What they will teach: Head Of Security

Appearance:

This is the only thing I can't get atm.

Hero Costume:

THIS IS A PLACEHOLDER. I NEED TO GET IT ANIMEFIED.

Height: 5'11

Weight: 167 Ibs

Personality: Jia Kui is many things, he is methodical, calm, arrogant, greedy, an asshole. He is extremely arrogant, thinking himself above most, if not all, on the scale of intelligence. He belittles others constantly, calling them out for small details and berating them for it. His upbringing has made him somewhat bratty, he expects things done by any deadlines he's set and doesn't tolerate failure, especially regarding himself. Jia Kui is greedy. Not just normal greedy. But SUPER greedy, be it good food, money, fame, popularity. You name it, he'll want it in troves. He's not against using his position to get something and will often use other if he deems it necessary to get something he wants.
But. Jia Kui has... some redeeming traits. He is decently smart but is far from a master in many areas. He is really good at strategy, he knows opining in battles and how to exploit them and is decently at using his fellow heroes to their full advantage.
All in all, Jia Kui is a decently reliable person, he will get the job done...if you can deal with his shit.

• The colour white and various shades of blue
  • Soppy romantic dramas, be it on TV, a play, a movie.
  • Cold weather[He comes from a cold area, he grew up in it and he likes it]

Dislikes:
  • Armour[He finds it far too clunky and restrictive]
  • Imbeciles[Or any other, ahem, 'Less than average intellect' characters, he's going to ignore them at best and be disrespectful at worst]
  • Paperwork[He swears he's done more than pretty much anyone else ever]
  • Dogs[He. Hates. Them.]
  • Warm weather [He wears robes for his hero costume. It's not fun if he gets warm.]

Fears:
  • His wife[She wears the pants in the relationship]
  • Great heights[His brother may or may not have held him off a playground piece for about 20 seconds when he was 5, this made Kui...pee himself...and instilled a long running and great fear of anything around 3 meters of the ground or higher. He even get dizzy and minorly scared if he looked out a window from the first floor of a building]

Mannerisms:
  • Will actively not use honorifics to those he deems as 'Imbeciles'
  • Will actively call out less intelligent people as 'Imbeciles' if he meets them in combat
  • More or less addicted to coffee. He needs it around every two hours when he's not asleep for he'll have begin getting major cravings for it

Relationships:
  • Jia Zhang[Wife]
  • Ling Huo[Bullied Kui in U.A. Villain. Might make him with allowed. If made, then he is Kui's Rival]
  • Jia Chong[Brother. Made Kui fear heights. Currently in jail for Assault with Intent to Harm]

Backstory: Kui was born to decently rich family from China, Heilongjiang Province, Huzhong. The town was considered 'The coldest place in China' with an average temperature of -4.3 Degrees Celsius and a recorded low of -53 Degrees Celsius. He grew up in relative ease, when he five, he had a incident with his brother that made fear heights[View fears], when he was 8, he and his family moved to Masutafu, Japan near U.A. Academy and Kui became fascinated by the lifestyle of a hero. So he began studying to enter that academy, and at the age of 15, he was enrolled and spent five years there, doing Rescue Training and graduating with flying colours, he then moved to the area near PSA and met Jin Zhang, a beautiful women whom he eventually fell for, by 23, he has married her and had already became whipped[AKA Zhang's bitch]. When he was 24, Zhang forced Kui into getting a job and he applied to help build the school. He was then appointed Head of Security when construction finished.

How they helped build the school: Kui helped provide donations and even helped with labour. He also tested the heated by seeing if it push him out of his Quirk form.
Quirk: Frost Veiled Existence: Kui is capable of transforming into a frosty and cold liquid. This form allows him pass through all attacks[Unless the attack is causes heat. That will kick him out of the form and force him to fight] but he cannot attack back. The form requires that Kui has drank at least 5 litres of pure water in the last 3 hours and that the surrounding temperature is at least -40 Degrees Celsius alongside his skin temperature being at least 0[Core Temp must be 37 Degrees Celsius, it can't go lower than 3...something or he dies like every other human]

Reason for becoming a teacher: He needs the money and he isn't going to say no to being invited to a decently high ranking job in a education establishment.

Notable Feats as a hero: Being a reliable strategist for villain hideout raiding.

Items:
  • A feather fan on hot days. Just a fan.
  • A second hat if his main one gets destroyed or lost. Nothing special
  • A 'Book of Daily Depression'. It's his to do list for that day.
Skills/talents: Stratagem[He's got a highly above average IQ that helps with moulding and manipulating battles to his or the person he's helping's advantage]

Theme Song:

Other: He needs glasses to read.

APPROVED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back